剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
If you don't mind.
过来清理下伤口 来吧
Let me take a look at that. Come on.
看来派对得推迟举♥行♥了
Maybe we should, uh, postpone the party?
别 不用管我
Hell no. Let's do this.
你没事吧
You okay?
那是谁 发生什么了
Who's that? What happened?
你是斯科拉尼的儿子 对吗
You're Shokrani's kid, right?
对
Yeah.
他近况如何
How's he doing?
这是纳维德
This is Navid.
他是我们下午成人礼的拉比
He will be our rabbi for the afternoon.
还有 他是我的男朋友
Also... he's my boyfriend.
谢谢你们能让我来
Thanks for letting me be here.
这也许看上去很偶然
This probably seems kind of random,
但却是克里斯汀的成人礼
but it's a rite of passage for Kristen,
道德和心灵上的成熟
a moral and spiritual coming of age.
这不是传统犹太信仰里
This isn't a bat mitzvah,
庆祝女孩成人的仪式
traditionally celebrated in the Jewish faith.
这是另类成人礼
This is an alterna-mitzvah,
独一无二的仪式
one-of-a-kind ceremony for...
庆祝独一无二的人
one-of-a-kind person.
我相信你们都准备了想对克里斯汀说的话
Uh, I believe you've prepared some remarks about remarks?
克里斯汀
Kristen...
你童年的大部分时光
for most of your childhood--
也就是包括上周在内的一切时光
by which I mean up to and including last week...
你都是个自我意识的
...you were self-conscious,
从不拘泥于自我的人
never comfortable in your own skin.
但你从未否认
And yet you have always owned it.
你总是非常乐意
You are so willing to--
在任何情况下都做一个局外人
to be the outsider in any situation
然后演变成了现在这种奇怪的勇敢形式
that it becomes this really weird form of bravery.
我为此很钦佩你
And I admire that about you.
好了
All right.
在很多方面我都很尊重你 克里斯汀
There are a lot of things I respect about you, Kristen,
但最重要的 我尊重你的自信
but most of all, I respect your confidence.
我在你这么大时是绝对没有的
It's definitely something that I didn't have at your age,
我觉得你有无限潜力去实现
and I just think you have an unlimited potential to achieve
你想实现的任何事
anything that you wanna achieve,
我在把你当做我的客户说话
and... I'm totally talking to you like one of my clients.
抱歉 我就是想说我爱你
I'm sorry. Basically, I just wanna say that I love you,
你有一个美丽的灵魂
and you have a beautiful soul.
克里斯汀
Kristen.
你有
You have...
一颗善良的心
a huge... heart.
从你小时候起 我和你妈妈就知道了
Both your mother and I have known it since you were little.
这是我
And it has been
一生中最大的荣幸之一
one of the great privileges of my life...
看着你长大
to watch you grow
成为一个
into... this...
无比善良的人
extraordinary heart.
我爱你
I love you.
克里斯汀
Kristen, um...
你17岁
you're 17...
在通往18岁的路上
going on 18.
好吧 我什么都没写
Okay, fuck it. I-- I didn't write anything, all right?
但你是我最爱的人 我爱你 过来
But you're my favorite human, and I love you, come here.
我爱你 她是我的最爱 不好意思 这是事实
I love you. She's my favorite. I'm sorry, but she is.
天啊 别说了 怜悯吓我 够了
Oh my God. Stop. Mercy. Enough.
-别说了 -亲爱的 我还没说呢
- Stop. - Sweetie, I haven't gone yet.
妈 抱歉 我听不下去了
Mom, sorry. I just-- I can't. I can't anymore.
我以为我想听到好的
So, I thought that I was gonna wanna hear nice...
关于我的好话
sort of nice things about me.
你们都很棒
You're all incredible.
我第一次想要我自己的东西
And for once, I just wanted my own thing.
可是我没有
But I don't have a thing.
我试过不同的身份 但是我
I tried different identities, and I...
把这当做游戏
kinda of treated it like a game...
当做实验
like an experiment.
然后我被打 我们被打
And then I got beat up-- we got beat up.
因为纳维德的真实身份
Because of Navid's actual identity,
他永远脱不掉的身份
one he can't take off, ever.
你们让这看着很轻松
You all made it look so easy that I...
让我从来没意识到
that I never realized how hard
长大有多难 可能现在仍然很难
it must've been growing up, and probably still is.
我很自豪我是这个家庭的一员
I'm so proud to be a part of this family.
你们都是我的身份
You're all my identity.
好了 完了吗
Okay. Is it over?
我现在是女人了吗 讲真
Am I a woman now? Seriously.
我们去拿冷藏披萨吧
Okay, let's go. Cold pizza.
你要想吃辣香肠披萨 它不会伤害你的
If you want pepperoni, it's not gonna hurt you.
干杯 恭喜
Cheers. Congratulations.
-好啊 恭喜什么 -艾希莉收到的开价
- Sure. What? - Ashley's offer.
卖♥♥掉她的商店
To sell her store.
该死 当我没说
Oh. Oh. Shit. Never mind.
来了
Coming!
斯科拉尼医生
Oh, Dr. Shokrani.
-我是来接纳维德的 -进来
- I'm here to pick up Navid. - Come in.
纳维德
Navid?
纳维德 我们走
Navid, let's go!
你该带他去医院看看
You... you might want to have him checked out.
他被打得很惨
He was pretty roughed up.
乖 海莉
Come on, Hailey.
现在 纳维德
Now, Navid.
我不想你再跟这个女孩见面
I don't want you to see that girl anymore.
看看你 她是负面影响
Look at you. She's a bad influence.
我选择我想和谁交朋友
I choose who I want my friends to be.
是吗 那是什么
Oh yeah? And what is that exactly?
一个觉得犹太教是在商店里买♥♥的服装的女孩吗
A girl who thinks Judaism is a costume you buy at a store?
-真♥他♥妈♥的白人 -你这么说太狠了 爸
- So fucking white. - That's a shitty thing to say, Dad.
你根本不了解她
You don't know anything about her.
看看她让你被揍成什么样了
Look how she got you all banged up!
我不明白你为什么 你不
I don't understand why you can't-- You don't--
你真觉得你有资格告诉我
Do you seriously think you can tell me
我该和谁交朋友 怎么做礼拜吗
who I can be friends with and how to worship?
与此同时 你却在白天酗酒 抽大♥麻♥
Meanwhile, day-drinking, weed.
你算什么样的影响
What kind of an influence are you?
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you!
儿子
Mijo!
你是什么
What are you?
就是你
You're it!
-就是你 -那有什么 四年算不了什么
- You're it! - What's the big deal? Four years is nothing.
你说起来倒是容易
That is so easy for you to say.
别说你也工作 好吗
And please don't say that you work, too, okay?
你的工作要用不少钱 马尔科姆 运动按♥摩♥
Your work costs us money, Malcolm, with the sports massages,
你的衣柜 还有临时保姆
and your wardrobe, and the babysitting.
现在开始侮辱我的工作和薪水了吗
Okay, so now we're insulting my job and my paycheck.
不 但是现实是这不会改变任何情况
No, but the reality is it just doesn't move the needle.
你赚的是买♥♥无人机 滑雪板之类的零用钱
You make spending money for drones, skis, and shit,
我赚的是我们维持生活的钱
and I make the money that we live on.
我在公♥司♥成立初期
Yeah, and I supported that business
还没成商店的时候就给予支持
when it was brand-new, before the store.
商店是你的馊主意
The store was your bad idea.
没人开实体店了
Nobody does brick and mortar anymore.
是你当时说
You were the one that was like,
"我们得留在波特兰 为了我的工作"
"We have to stay in Portland, babe, for my job, babe."
-所以我们留下来了 -你似乎没受到伤害啊
- And so we did. - Yeah, well, it doesn't seem to have hurt you.
话说回来
And anyways, you know what?
你把这事颠倒过来了
You're flipping this whole thing around now,
-因为是你 -我只是说
- 'cause you're the one-- - I'm just saying,
我要是没把资本浪费在
how much bigger would I have been
租金和管理费上 我现在可以做到多大
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表