剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
I want traditions.
你有没有想过我们在一起有多么偶然
Do you ever think how random it is that we're together?
我不知道 我想宇宙就是想让我们认识
I don't know. I guess the universe just wanted us to meet.
但我从没期望过能有这种程度的联♥系♥
But I never expected us to have this kind of connection.
等等 你为什么变得这么奇怪
Wait. Why are you being weird?
你是流性人 对你来说奇怪吗
Is this weird for you because you're fluid?
不 我...
No, I...
我也不知道
I don't know.
我只是想搞清楚我究竟属于哪种情况
You know, I was just trying to figure out which box to fit in,
但并不是只有两种情况 而是有几千种
but there aren't two boxes. There are, like, a thousand.
或者压根没有
Or none.
也许你就是没有限制的
Maybe you're boxless.
我们可以一起没有限制
We can be boxless together.
雷蒙怎么样了
How is Ramon?
我的天哪
Oh my God.
你好
Hello.
他能看到面纱后的世界
He sees beyond the veil.
但不幸的是
But, unfortunately,
正是面纱让我们不至于疯掉
the veil is what separates us from madness.
一旦你越过那个界限
And once you've crossed that point...
你也许...
you may...
你也许永远不能真的回来了
You may never be able to truly come back.
好吧
Um... okay.
很高兴见到你 斯科拉尼医生
It's nice to see you, Dr. Shokrani.
很抱歉突然来访
Sorry to barge in on you.
多年前我们领养儿子的时候你帮过我们
You helped us years ago with our son's adoption.
我很多年没在那里工作了
Oh, I-- I haven't been with the agency for years.
我现在退休了 靠退休金生活
I-- I'm retired now, living on Social Security,
但是见到之前的客户还是很高兴的
but it's always nice to see former clients.
我们看过记录了
We've-- we've looked through our records,
但是我们没找到类似家族病史的东西
and we can't find anything like a family medical history.
我们的儿子现在有些健康问题
Our son's had some health issues.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
关于那家孤儿院你还有什么印象吗
Is there anything you might remember about the orphanage?
我们想着既然你跟他们一起工作
We figured since you worked with them,
也许你会知道一些事
you'd have some knowledge--
时间太久了 我想不起来什么
It's so long ago. I don't recall much.
奇怪 因为我们在网上什么也找不到
Strange, 'cause we can't find anything about it online.
你们该停止寻找
You should stop looking.
这是孤儿院的名字
That's the name of the orphanage.
这是你的签名
That's your name and your signature.
为什么不能再追查下去
What do you mean, we should stop looking?
因为根本就没有这个孤儿院吗
Is it because the orphanage didn't exist?
再不离开我就报♥警♥了
Leave... or I'll call the police.
报啊 他们肯定会对此事非常感兴趣的
Do it. I'm sure they'd be interested to hear about this.
雷蒙是被拐卖♥♥来的 对吗
Ramon was stolen. Wasn't he?
别装作很惊讶的样子
Oh, don't look so shocked.
只要还有伪善的有钱人
As long as there are rich do-gooders,
棕色人种婴儿就有市场
there'll be a market for brown babies.
干嘛不领养个白人小孩 又不是养不起
Why didn't you adopt a white kid? Looks like you could afford it.
你♥他♥妈♥的算老几
Who the fuck are you to judge us?
你靠非法交易婴儿谋生
You made a living trafficking babies.
滚回你们舒适的生活 少来搅和我的
Go home to your comfortable life and stop trying to fuck up mine.
你的老板是谁
Who did you work for?
-你的老板是谁 -再查下去
- Who did you work for? - Keep digging.
你会后悔的
You might not like what you find.
太扯了
No Way!
搞什么飞机 头巾不错啊
What the fuck? Nice turbans.
我们得为了克里斯汀忍♥过这个派对
We have to get through this party for Kristen.
不是忍♥ 你知道我什么意思
Not through, you-- you know what I mean.
得把这事办好
Get this right.
我不是他母亲
I'm not his mother.
我不是雷蒙的母亲
I'm not Ramon's mother.
你当然是
Of course you are.
除非他生母死了
Not if she is still alive.
她才是他妈妈
She's his mother.
她的孩子被拐卖♥♥了
Her child was stolen from her.
我们当时得听从我们的直觉
We had to do what felt right.
在那个时候领养他就是正确的选择
And at the time, that's what felt right.
他需要被拯救 我们救了他
He needed to be saved, and we saved him.
现在他是我们的雷蒙
And he's our Ramon now.
没有什么能改变这一事实
Nothing will ever change that...
或者我们之间的回忆
or the memories we have with him.
你们聊什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
雷蒙 你来早了
Ramon, you're here early!
我坐马尔科姆和艾希莉的车来的
Yeah, I got a ride from Malcolm and Ashley.
我买♥♥了蛋糕
I've got cake.
我有没有过
Hey, um... did I ever, like...
临床死亡了几分钟之类的事
clinically die for a few minutes or anything like that?
-没有 -问这个干嘛
- No. - Why do you ask?
好奇
Just curious.
有东西烤糊了
Something's burning.
该死
Oh shit!
迷你乳蛋饼 我的迷你乳蛋饼
Mini-quiches! The mini-quiches!
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit!
看来只能吃披萨了
Looks like pizza it is.
该死
Fuck!
天哪 你看到麦迪逊的表情了吗
Oh my God! Wait, did you see Madison's face?
天哪 我们太成功了
Oh my God, we pulled it off.
天哪
Holy shit.
坏人终于输了一次
I mean, for once the bad guys didn't fucking win.
恶心的变性人 穆♥斯♥林♥变♥态♥
Fucking tranny! Muslim freak!
-来呀 臭婊♥子♥ -弄死他
- Come here, bitch. - Yeah, fuck him up!
-恐♥怖♥分♥子♥基佬 -你个小荡♥妇♥
- Faggot terrorist! - You fucking slut!
毛巾头变♥态♥
Towelhead freaks!
我他妈的踹死你
I'm gonna kick your fucking ass.
-再踢两脚 -你打扮真♥他♥妈♥丑
- Kick him again! - You look ridiculous!
谁会穿得像个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Who dresses up like a fucking terrorist?
操♥你♥妈♥麦迪逊 谁会穿得像种族歧视者
Fuck you, Madison. Who dresses up like a fucking racist?
臭婊♥子♥ 操♥你♥妈♥ 你个骚货
You bitch! Fuck you, you fucking cunt!
你个喜欢穆♥斯♥林♥的贱婊♥子♥
You Muslim-loving whore!
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch!
抽死这个臭婊♥子♥
Smack his bitch-ass down!
打死这个傻♥逼♥穆♥斯♥林♥
Beat the shit out of his Muslim ass!
住手 住手 别伤害他
Stop! Stop! Don't hurt him!
你♥他♥妈♥的想去哪
Where the fuck do you think you're going?
-住手 -你个穆♥斯♥林♥小贱♥人♥
- Stop it! - You Muslim whore!
滚开
Fuck off!
变性鬼
Tranny freak.
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch.
该走了 快点 操♥你♥妈♥
Let's go! Come on! Fuck you!
我爱你
I love you.
五百万美元 真的吗
Five million dollars, really?
天哪 艾希莉
Ashley, oh my God!
当然钱不是万能的
I-- I mean, money is not everything, of course.
怎么这么激动
What's the excitement?
有家公♥司♥给艾希莉出价
A company offered Ashley
五百万美元收♥购♥她的公♥司♥
five million dollars to buy her business.
接受啊 那可是吃喝等死一辈子的钱
Wow. Take it. That's "Fuck you" money.
老爸 你得
Dad, really need to...
拜托 小点声好吗
And please, guys, keep your voice down, okay?
对 抱歉 海莉在
Right, sorry. Yeah, Hailey.
我还没告诉马尔科姆
I just haven't told Malcolm.
克里斯汀 你没事吧
Kristen, are you okay?
我的天哪
Oh my God.
发生什么了 天啊
What the hell happened to you? Jesus!
我现在没心情说这个
I don't want to talk about it.
你通知父母了吗
Have you called your folks yet?
需要我帮你通知吗
Do you want me to do it?
你不介意的话
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表