剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
-我 不能 它... -让人精疲力竭
- I just-- I-- I can't. It's just... - Exhausting.
正是 应用程序和约会网站
Exactly. The apps and the dating sites,
简直多得数不胜数
there's-- there's like 400 of them.
-说实话 这让人 -感觉
- And honestly, I can't-- it's-- it's... - It's, like,
快要窒息
suffocating.
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
那很好
So... good.
但若是有人想找个茶友
But I am really always in the market for someone
我随时奉陪
to grab a tea with.
敬不做♥爱♥
To not fucking.
我不能成天做♥爱♥
I can not fuck all day.
这核桃派味道棒极了
Oh, this pecan pie, it's amazing.
是我妈的独门配方
Oh, it's my mother's recipe.
一勺糖 一把核桃
It's a teaspoon of sugar, a handful of nuts,
五杯黄油
and five cups of butter.
她要过来跟我们住几周
She's coming to stay with us for a few weeks.
我发誓 那女人每次来
Lord help us, I swear, every time that woman comes
箱子里都装满了黄油
with a suitcase full of Land O'Lakes.
除非她带的是保温箱
Unless it's a thermal suitcase,
这在科学上讲 没法运送黄油
that's a scientifically impossible way for butter to travel.
他是工程师里面的异类
He defies the stereotype that all engineers
一点也没有幽默感
have a hilarious sense of humor.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you too.
如果你超喜欢历史
You know, girl, if you were a history buff in school,
我还真想问你件事
I'd love to pick your brain about something.
不算超喜欢 所以
I'm not really a buff, so--
我在读关于这座城市的书
I've been reading up on this city,
有些内容让我真厌恶这地方
and there is something that really irks me about this place.
别又开始说你的乌托邦
Oh, don't start with the utopia thing again.
艾希莉 请告诉我丈夫
Ashley, will you please tell my husband
波特兰最初建立时是怎样的白人乌托邦
about how Portland was founded as a white utopia?
-什么 -白人乌托邦
- A...? - A white utopia?
直到1926年 法律才允许
Yeah, it was illegal for black people
黑人在此地生活
to be here until 1926.
这或许是为什么我见过的白人总说
Probably why every white person I meet is always saying,
"我爱波特兰 这里是天堂"
"Oh my God, I love Portland. It's heaven."
同时 在街上看到的有色人种
Meanwhile, I can count on one hand the people of color
少之又少
I see on the street.
是真的 她每次看到都会发信息给我
It's true. She texts me every time she sees one.
-已经三人了 四人 -对
- We're up to like three? Four. - Like four, yeah.
你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
不 我怎么会 不知道
No. Why would I know-- No. No.
这是多年前的事了
Well, it happened almost a hundred years ago.
现在可不一样了
It's not like that anymore.
感谢年轻一代
Thank God for the younger generation.
这里的年轻人
All the teenagers here do is
只会在学校门口挂黑人模拟像
hang a black effigy in front of their school.
对 是克里斯汀的学校
Yeah, that was Kristen's school.
-谁是克里斯汀 -艾希莉的妹妹
- Who's Kristen? - Oh, Ashley's sister.
天啊 艾希莉 她在这安全吗
Oh my God, Ashley, is she safe there?
那些白人至上主义者在该死的3K党高中里四处宣扬
All those white supremacists running around fucking KKK High?
抱歉我的脏话
Pardon my French.
不 她妹妹没事 她是白人
No, her sister is fine. She's white.
-真的吗 -对 艾希莉是被收养的
- Really? - Yeah. Yeah, Ashley's adopted.
我不知道你父母是白人 这就说得通了
I didn't know your parents were white. That makes sense.
那房♥子一定很贵
That house must've cost a buck.
科里 他真有意思
Corey, he's fucking funny.
你们俩姐妹也相处不错
Mmm. Oh, the Williamses are great.
我们应该常聚
We should definitely do this again soon.
我说不好 感觉他们有点刻薄
I don't know. They seemed kind of judgy.
真的吗 我没感觉到
Really? I didn't get that at all.
吃派的时候你话很少 没事吧
You got pretty quiet during pie. Are you good?
为什么告诉他们我是被收养的
Why did you tell them I'm adopted?
因为你是啊
Because you are.
为什么非得跟他们解释这个
But why did you feel like you had to explain it to them?
-我没解释 -你有
- I didn't explain it. - Mmm.
没 我只是说出来了
No, I-- I just-- I said it.
这不是秘密 他们是你父母
It's not exactly a secret. They're your parents.
-我的白人父母 -对 他们是白人
- My white parents. - Yeah, they're white.
有什么关系呢
What's the big deal? I mean,
我父母也是白人 只是事实而已
my parents are white. It's just a fact.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
法里德
Farid...
法里德
Farid?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
只是有点感冒
I'm just getting a cold.
你该躺下休息
You should lay down.
纳维德和我准备破斋
Navid and I are breaking fast.
需要给你带点什么吗
Do you want me to bring you back something?
-不用 我要做完这事 -好吧
- No, I'm good. I need to finish this. - Okay. It's okay.
太爽了 你快射了吗
Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Are you close?
快了 快了
Almost. Almost.
来吧 来吧
Do it. Do it.
不 我等着 我们一起射
No, no, no, I'll wait. I want you to cum too.
是吗 我会的 你来吧
Yeah? I will, but just go.
上帝
Jesus.
怎么了
What is it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么事
For what?
你说得对 我该陪你去派对的
You're right. I should've been with you at that party.
别说了 你朋友当时需要你
Stop. Your friend needed you.
不 你需要我
No, you needed me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的
I am.
别走
Stay.
南在哪儿
Where's the south?
-什么 -你手臂上的罗盘
- What? - On your compass on your arm.
没有南
You're missing the south.
没 我什么都没缺
No, I'm not missing anything.
你家人在那边吗
Is your family there?
嗯
Yeah.
哪里
Where?
-韦科 -得州
- Waco. - Texas?
对
Yeah.
我从没去过
You know, I've never been there.
或许 某一天
Maybe... sometime...
如果你想的话
if you want...
我们可以去看他们
we could go see them.
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得他们不...
No, I don't think they, um...
韦科什么都没有 我不想回去
No, there's nothing in Waco. I don't want to go back there.
那我们就去新的地方
Maybe we could go to somewhere new then.
你为什么想要去别的地方
Well, why would you want to go anywhere else
我们在这有我们想要的一切
when we got everything we want right here?
克莱图斯
Cletus.
我爱你
I love you.
你不用回我
You don't have to say it back.
我只是想说出来
I just wanted to say it.
小奥
Aud?
小奥
Aud?
奥德丽
Audrey?
小奥
Aud?
你在这呢
Oh, there you are.
我有事想跟你说
I have something I want to tell you.
听我说
Hear me out.
前几天我们在说去旅行
The other day we were talking about taking a trip,
我就想
and I was thinking,
"我们可以再去纽约或者柏林"
"Yeah, we could go back and visit New York or Berlin."
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表