剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
我梦到了那个地方
I dreamt of that place.
那肯定寓意深刻
I'm sure that's super meaningful.
我去
I'll go.
开什么玩笑 你讨厌那个地方
Are you joking? You hate that place.
不 不 我会去的
No, no, I'm gonna go.
冰箱上有购物清单
There's a list on the fridge.
-所以你再也不戴头巾了 -天哪
- So, what, you're not wearing your scarf anymore? - Oh my God.
这就是他们的目的
This is what they want!
让你生活在恐惧中
For you to live in fear.
让我们时刻监管自己的行为
For us to police ourselves.
装什么装 你恨那头巾
What hypocrisy! You hate the scarf!
见鬼
Oh fuck.
-什么事 -你好吗 杜杜
- Yeah? - What's up, Ducy!
你能过来接一下我吗
Can you come pick me up?
要不我们今晚去那个暗点吧
Maybe we can go to the dark spot tonight?
暗点是什么
What the hell is a dark spot?
我得刷个牙
I have to brush my teeth.
克里斯汀在另一个洗手间
Kristen's in the other bathroom.
我马上就弄完了
I'll be done in a few minutes.
我授课要迟到了
I'm running late for class.
行吧 无所谓
Fine, whatever.
我和史蒂夫睡了
I slept with Steve.
很明显
Clearly.
复仇很廉价
You know... revenge, it's cheap.
感觉很不错
Feels pretty good.
起初是
At first.
她们刚发了Instagram
They Instagrammed a second ago.
她们在泳池了
They're at the pool!
要是被抓住 我们就完了
You know, if we get caught, we're fucked.
我们又不会伤害她们
It's not like we're hurting them.
她们想要深一点的肤色
They actually want darker skin,
我们其实是在帮她们
so we're kind of helping them.
你确定这浓度对吗
But you're sure it's the right concentrate?
-要是浓度太高 -确定
- 'Cause if it's too much-- - Yes!
-准备好了吗 -该死
- You ready? - Shit.
好了
Yeah.
你删了所有你戴着这个的照片了吧
You took down all the pictures of you wearing that, right?
当然 第一件事就是删照片
Yes. Of course. That's the first thing I did.
看呐 农场动物
Oh, look, farm animals.
特别可爱 不管你们是谁
Super cute, whoever you are.
就这样 来吧 棒
Oh yes! Come on! Nice.
你们去哪儿
Oh, where you going?
-再见 -再见
- Bye. -Okay.
-再见 -么么哒
- Bye! - Mwah!
卢瑟们 我们会想你们的
Losers. We'll miss ya.
好 不错
Good. Nice.
信心 速度 攻击性 不错
Confidence, speed, aggression. Nice.
运用你的本能反应
Use those natural reflexes.
记住 同时攻击和防守
Just remember, simultaneous attack and defense.
不错 到你了 来
Nice. You're up. Come on.
开始 好
Let's go. Good.
不错
Nice.
有进步
That's progress.
-没动静 现在应该起效了 -嘘
- Nothing. It should've worked by now. - Shh.
等等
Wait for it.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
操 你干了什么好事
Fuck! What did you do with this shit?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
去你的 这是什么情况
Fuck you! What the fuck is happening?
你为什么跟我说去你的 你这个贱♥人♥
Why are you saying, "Fuck you," to me, you bitch?
看看这
Look at this!
不 这不可能
No, this isn't happening!
天哪 我说过的吧
Oh my God! I fucking told you!
-什么 -我就说吧
- What? - I told you.
我们真做到了
We actually did it.
-我们得走了 -发动汽车
- We gotta go. - Oh yeah, yeah, turn this car on.
快开
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
见鬼
Shit!
你说什么呢 你做得不错啊
What are you talking about? You're doing great.
你对待那个疯子很冷静
You kept your shit together with the lunatic.
你没吓傻
You didn't freeze up.
马伽术起作用了 你太没耐心了
Krav Maga is working. You're too impatient.
这不够
It's not enough,
因为那人当时近得足以构成危险
because that guy was aggressively close.
尤其是假如海莉在边上的话
And especially if Hailey's around.
你知道我的立场
Well, you know where I stand.
对
Yes.
我要去靶场和俱乐部一起练习
I'm going to meet my club at the range for practice.
你想来吗
You wanna come?
什么俱乐部
What kind of club?
想自卫的女人的俱乐部
Women who want to protect themselves.
我们并不孤独
We're not the only ones.
你应该开一整天会的
You're supposed to be in meetings all day.
-真可爱 -你才可爱
- It's lovely. - You're lovely.
不在这
Not here.
这是一场职业对话
This is the professional me talking to the professional you.
我想让你上电视
I want to put you on TV,
好让你可以宣传共情倡议组织
so you can promote the Empathy Initiative.
不好
That is a terrible idea.
他们利用过我 我不想再重蹈覆辙
They used me. I'm not gonna let that happen again.
我不会让你重蹈覆辙的 我有看
Well, I wouldn't let that happen either, but I watched.
你在镜头面前特别干练
You're incredibly effective in front of a camera,
你像刀一样把那节目划破
and you cut through that TV crap like a knife.
你可以告诉全世界
You could tell the whole world
我们在本杰明基金做的那些善事
about all the good we're doing at the Benjamin Foundation,
你还可以同时宣布
and you could announce the Empathy Initiative
共情倡议组织
at the same time.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
别担心 我
Don't worry. I...
-我是你的后援 -我知道
- I have your back. - I know you do.
职业状态结束
I'm done being professional.
-今晚 你愿意 -我愿意
- Tonight, will you-- - Yes.
-我们可以出去吃晚饭 -无所谓 我愿意
- We could go out to dinner-- - I don't care. Yes.
从我办公室出去
Get out of my office.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
阿尔贝·加缪
Albert Camus,
《西西弗斯的神话》
Myth of Sisyphus.
你们读了 有什么感想
You read it. What do you got?
什么都行
Anything?
有什么问题吗
Questions?
贾斯汀
Justin.
请你读一下前两句
Will you read the first two sentences, please?
唯一真正严肃的哲学问题
"There is but one truly serious philosophical problem.
就是自杀
"And that is suicide.
决定人生是否值得活下去
"Judging whether life is or is not worth living
等同于回答了哲学的基本问题
amounts to answering the fundamental question of philosophy."
好吧
Alright, well...
谁能给我一个
...somebody give me one good reason
不扣动扳机的好理由
I shouldn't pull this trigger.
不
No.
别开枪 求你了
Don't! Please!
-不要 -不 不
- Don't! Don't! - No, no, no, no.
因为是玩具枪
'Cause it's a toy.
-正是 -天哪
- Exactly! - Oh jeez.
因为是玩具枪
Because it's a toy.
这是一把气♥枪♥
It's an-- an air pistol.
BB枪 没有子弹
BBs. Not loaded.
看 蹦 蹦 蹦
See? Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.
你太坏了
That was evil.
你就是个疯子
You're fucking crazy.
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表