剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
我和杜克去喝了几杯
Well, Duc and I went out for drinks...
-等会 -先前
- Uh, - wait. ... - earlier.
就是你告诉我你要加班那晚
No, that's the night you told me you had to work late.
所以杜克也有参与进来
So, Duc was part of all this?
我的天 简直不敢相信
Oh my gosh! I can't even believe it!
我们殴打的那个人
About that guy we beat up?
是你殴打的那个人 他怎么了
That guy you beat up? What about him?
他不会起诉
He's not pressing charges,
因为他是个在案的性侵犯者
because he is a registered sex offender,
那个计划生育局
and that Planned Parenthood
离一所中学不到300米
was within a thousand feet of a middle school.
-谁告诉你的 -那个女警官
- Who told you that? - The policewoman.
她最后对我还挺好的
She actually ended up being really nice.
你好 马尔科姆
Hey, Malcolm.
这是第二场比赛...
The match was the second of
造成的损害...
Caused damage are expected
天啊
Oh my God.
非洲狮群
African lion prides
一般由最多三只雄狮
generally consist of up to three males,
12只左右的雌狮和幼崽组成
a dozen or so females, and their young.
一个狮群可以有将近50只狮子
A single pride can contain as many as 50 of these super cats.
而亚洲狮子 根据性别划分
Asian lions, however, segregate themselves by sex,
形成两种狮群 雄性和雌性
making two different prides, male and female.
克里斯汀
Kristen!
拜托 我也被拘留了
Hello! I went to jail too,
但我也没你这么大惊小怪的
but I'm not a huge bitch about it.
你居然要找老妈告状
I can't believe that you're gonna tell Mom.
我不会告诉老妈的
I am not gonna tell Mom.
我要让你亲口告诉她
I'm gonna make sure you tell Mom.
我不会告诉老妈的 你是不是
I am not telling Mom! Are you- -
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
告诉她
Tell her.
去死
Fuck!
克里斯汀 不要在海莉面前说脏话
Kristen! Can you not in front of Hailey?
你得和你女儿好好谈谈 宝贝
You need to talk to your daughter. Hi, baby. Hey.
周六开家庭会议
Family meeting on Saturday.
不是吧
Seriously?
关于雷蒙的 详细时间简讯给你
About Ramon. I'll text you when.
你怎么被拘留了
Why were you in jail?
没关系亲爱的 我和你♥爸♥都被拘留过
It's okay, sweetie. Your father and I have both been arrested.
好吧 我打了一个在计划生育局
Okay. I kicked some Jesus freak
叫我荡♥妇♥的死变♥态♥
who called me a whore at Planned Parenthood.
别担心 他不会起诉我的
But don't worry. He's not pressing charges.
你去计划生育局做什么
What were you doing at Planned Parenthood?
你怀孕了
Are you pregnant?
不是 我做♥爱♥前一周来过月经了
No. I had my period like a week before I had sex.
你做♥爱♥了
You had sex?
-天啊 -和谁
- Oh my God. - With who?
和谁不重要
It doesn't matter.
他把性病传染给你了
Did he give you an STD?
老天 我招
Oh my God. Okay.
我得了衣原体疾病
I have chlamydia.
亲爱的 这太不幸了
Sweetie, I'm so sorry.
这感觉肯定糟透了
That truly sucks.
对
Yeah.
真的糟透了
It truly does.
这种情况下唯一值得乐观的是 是
The only good thing about a situation like this is- - is...
情况只会变得更好
it can only get better.
妈
Mom...
老人说这些话的时候都是骗人的
I think old people lie when they say that.
他们不想让我们意识到事情的严重性
They don't want us to know how truly horrible things are,
因为我们知道后只会手足无措
cause we'd all run screaming into traffic.
我很同情你
My heart goes out to you.
这周六有个关于雷蒙的家庭会议
There's a meeting here on Saturday about Ramon.
必须出席参加
Attendance is mandatory.
雷会参加吗
Will Ram be there?
-不 -妈 他应该在场
- No. - Mom, he should be there.
会议是为我们开的
The meeting is for us,
共同决定接下来要如何帮助他
to determine how to best help him moving forward.
我们必须站在同一条战线上
We have to present a united front.
我不希望雷蒙有什么三长两短
I don't want there to be anything wrong with Ramon.
大家都是这么想的
None of us do.
你想谈谈吗
So, you want to talk about it?
谈什么
Talk about what?
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
行 他多大了
Okay. Yeah, how old was he?
20多岁
Mid 20s.
老天 你为什么会做这种事
Oh God. Why on earth would you do something like that?
因为好玩 我喜欢调情 好吗
Because it's fun. I like to flirt. Okay?
但是我从没拿我们的婚姻
But I never put our marriage--
你喝酒了吗
Were you drinking?
-喝了 -还有别的吗
- Yeah. - Anything else?
他有 可♥卡♥因♥
He had... cocaine.
那模特有可♥卡♥因♥
The model had cocaine.
我来理清一下
So, uh, okay, so let's see.
你17岁的妹妹被强♥奸♥
Your 17-year-old sister was legally raped
现在还得了性病
and now has a venereal disease
就因为你喜欢
because you like to flirt
在醉酒时与人调情 以及和模特一起
while you were drunk and doing blow...
吸可♥卡♥因♥
with a model.
你把这事说得很吓人
Well, when you put it like that, it sounds terrible.
你和一整支女子足球队调情
You flirt with an entire women's soccer team.
我没和她们调情
I do not flirt with them.
你给她们做按♥摩♥
You give them massages.
那是我工作的一部分
That is part of my job.
好吧 我当时犯了傻
Okay, fine! I was an idiot.
行了吧 我就是无缘无故犯了傻
Okay? I was an idiot for no reason at all.
这就是次偶然事件 就是这样 我发誓
It was just totally random. That's it. I swear.
我会 我很抱歉我没告诉你
I will-- I'm so sorry I didn't tell you.
别笑 这不好笑
Don't. It's not funny.
-有点好笑 -真不好笑 -有一点
- It's kinda funny. - It's really not funny. - A little bit.
好了 对不起 好吧
Okay. I'm sorry, okay?
如果你想去浪
Look, if you wanna do crazy shit...
跟我一起 好吗
do it with me, okay?
你知道我会喜欢的
You know I'll be into it.
是谁带着致幻蘑菇去我们的蜜月来着
Who brought mushrooms to our honeymoon?
没起效果的致幻蘑菇
Mushrooms that didn't work.
是啊 但我努力过了
Yeah, well, the effort there.
你被拘留的时候出什么事了吗
Anything... happen when you were in jail?
有什么古怪的事吗
Anything weird?
我再也不戴这顶该死的假发了
I'm not gonna wear this fucking wig again.
行
Okay. Yeah.
太讨厌了
It's a fucking pain in the ass.
我受够了看着像日本百货商店里的
I'm tired of looking like a Goddamn Japanese
假人模特
department store mannequin.
好啊
Great. Yeah.
-我爱你的头发 -你不爱我的头发
- I love your hair. - You don't love my hair.
-我爱 -你爱这个
- I love-- - You love this?
-我爱这个 -你不爱
- I love this. - You don't.
-我确实爱 -好吧
- I do. - Okay.
家里见
I'll see you at home, okay?
好的
Yes, you will.
我会照顾她 她没事
I got her. She's good.
我爱你
I love you!
佳子 嗨 我是西蒙
Famiko. Hi, it's Simon.
我下周要去沃拉沃拉
I'm heading up to Walla Walla next week,
我希望在我走之前我们能见个面
and I was hoping we might get together before I go.
等等
Wait. Whoops.
不行
That's not gonna work. Uh...
我有
I have, uh...
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表