剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
Bing! I'm gonna take the up elevator.
下降
Down.
我要跳进水里了
I'll jump in the water.
这不是我的漂亮宝贝吗
Isn't it all kinds of beautiful in here?
-宝贝 -那是怪兽妈妈
- Hi, baby! - Oh, it's a mama monster!
杜克舅舅是你私人怪兽吗
Is Uncle Duc your personal monster?
-是的 -我的天 继续吧 杜克舅舅
- Yeah! - Oh my gosh. Keep going, Uncle Duc.
跟她好好玩 玩到累
Get her nice and tired.
我才注意到 这儿有三个有色人种
Oh, I just noticed. There's three people of color here,
而一个白人在做饭 我喜欢这些稀奇事
and a white boy cooking. I like these odds.
-这就是未来的美国 -上吧
- Future of America, right here. - Take that!
-上啊 -看上去好棒 谢谢你 宝贝
- Take that! - This looks amazing. Thanks, baby.
你更秀色可餐
Not as amazing as you look.
-上去吧 -今天很累
- And up! - Long day?
这种骑怪兽的方式太搞笑了
This is a funny way to ride a monster.
以前从没有人这样骑着我
Nobody's ever ridden me like this before.
你知道 要是他和卡门成功勾搭上
You know, if things work out with Carmen...
今晚骑[上]他的就不止她一个了
she may not be the only one riding him tonight.
你太扫兴了
Ew. You ruined it.
说真的 这根本说不通
Seriously, that doesn't even make sense.
吓死我了
Scared me.
我去换件不怕弄脏的衣服
I'm gonna go change into something I can actually spill wine on.
干什么
Yes?
原来你是认真的啊
You weren't kidding around.
马上就来
Be right back.
魔法药丸
I'm, uh, I'm out...
吃完了
of the magic pills.
好吧
Fine.
那我们就看电视吧
We'll just watch TV.
不 去他妈的电视
No. Fuck TV.
我们还能做什么
What else are we gonna do?
我们非得做什么吗 就不能只...
We have to be doing something? Can't we just...
只什么
Just what?
我也不知道 只...待在...
I don't know. Just-- just be... here...
一起 谁知道呢...
together, for fuck's sake...
没有目标 没有计划
without a goal, without a plan.
格雷格 拜托
Greg, please!
-现在别给我讲道理 -听我说
- Don't seminar me right now. - Hey. I-- listen.
亲爱的 我认真的
Honey, I'm serious.
我们上一次
When was the last time that we just...
单纯在一起 是什么时候
were... with each other...
什么都不做就够了
and that was enough?
我很怀念那样的时光
I miss that.
我也是
Me too.
-卡门 -艾希莉
- Carmen. - Ashley.
又见到你真高兴
It's so good to see you again.
迫不及待要尝一下了
Oh! Can't wait to try this.
你的红酒总是最好的
You always bring the best wine.
拥抱的那人是谁
Who's the hugger?
卡门 她是团队里的顾问
Oh. Carmen consults for the team.
好啊 又一个顾问 她做什么领域的顾问
Great. Another consultant. What does she consult?
-卡门 -嗨
- Carmen! - Hi.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
杜克 这位是卡门
Uh, Duc, this is Carmen.
卡门 这位是我的小舅子 杜克
Carmen, this is my brother-in-law, Duc.
-杜克 我们在婚礼上见过 -很高兴见到你
- Duc, we met at the wedding. - It's good to meet you.
我们在婚礼上见过 是啊 没错
We met at the wedding. Right, of course. Yeah.
卡门 你可以来帮我弄一下甘蓝吗
Oh, Carmen, would you mind helping me with the sprouts?
-好啊 -我已经差不多弄好了
- Yeah. - They're almost done,
我很喜欢你做的调味
and I-- I just love the way you season them.
好啊
Definitely, yeah.
这不是我的主意 我发誓
It wasn't my idea, I swear.
嗯 我只是还没决定先干掉哪一个
Yeah. Just haven't figured out which one I'll kill first
让哪个在旁边观看
and which one I'll make watch.
卡门是我们的朋友
Okay, Carmen is a friend of ours,
所以就算你不想跟她滚床单
so even if you don't wanna have sex with her,
也请不要毁掉今天的晚餐好吗
just don't fuck up dinner, okay?
伊♥斯♥兰♥文化中心
不如你们先去吧
Why don't you guys go ahead?
我等会儿在酒店宴会上和你们会合
I'll catch up with you later at the hotel for the reception.
法里德 不要这样
Farid, don't do this.
你同意要来的 你还穿上了最好的西装
You agreed to come. You put on your best suit.
我做不到
I can't do this.
纳维德 给我们点时间单独谈谈
Navid, give us a minute, huh?
想谈多久都可以
Take as many as you like.
法里德 这是场婚礼
Farid, it's a wedding.
我晚点来接你们
I'll pick you up later.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
这里有售医用与娱乐大♥麻♥
极乐大♥麻♥
-亨利 -怎么
- So, Henry... - Yeah?
在自助洗衣店卖♥♥咖啡
...how is selling coffee at a laundromat
是如何为专业发展提供机会
provide opportunities for professional growth
以及为未来稳定的收入呢
as well as a sustainable income for years to come?
杜克
Duc.
这是个好问题
It's a good question.
未来
Wow. I mean, years.
他是问 你的计划是什么
He means, what's your plan?
我没有计划
No, I don't have a plan.
-生活就是计划 对吗 -是啊
- Life's kind of the plan, right? - Yup.
我想说的是
What I mean to say is,
我从没有一个计划是按照计划发展的
I've never made a plan that went the way I planned it.
然后人们会告诉你 你没有按照计划
And people tell you, "Well, it's your fault
这是你的错 但是
for not sticking with the plan, but"--
-也许是计划出了问题 -没错
- Maybe the plan is the problem. - Exactly.
是吗
It is?
是的 去他大爷的计划
Yeah. Fuck plans in the face.
杜克 他是人生导师
Duc, he's a life coach.
激励建筑师
Mmm, motivational architect, actually.
听起来很科学嘛
Ooh. Sounds so scientific.
雷蒙也许觉得他没有计划
You know, Ramon may not think he has a plan...
我们一起再说一次"计划"这个词
Let's all say "Plan" one more time.
但是他将改变电子游戏设计领域的未来
...but he's going to change the future of video game design,
这样的天赋
and that kind of talent
你也许很难跟得上
might be really hard for you to keep up with.
-艾希莉 -嗯
- Ashley. - Hmm?
不过他将不得不去工作
He's going to have to work, though.
天赋只能帮你引起他人的注意
Talent just gets you in the room.
你能再说一遍吗
Can you say that again, please?
我其实正在写一本关于超多余兄弟姐妹的书
I'm actually writing a book about uber-extra siblings
他们有超强优越感
who are incredibly condescending
却完全不知自己在说些什么
and yet have no idea what they're talking about, so--
博特莱特家的人在桌上 你们的控制欲开始显现
Boatwrights at the table, your control freak is showing.
说到跟上...
Well, speaking of keeping up...
你们知不知道雷蒙刚被选为
...did you guys know that Ramon was just selected
他大学的两名入围者之一
as one of two finalists to represent his university
去参加波特兰游戏博览会
at the Portland Game Expo.
太棒了 雷蒙
That's amazing, Ramon.
-我就说吧 兄弟 -真要这样吗
- That's what I'm talking about, bro. - Really?
怎么了 这超赞啊
What? It's amazing.
这是你的时刻
This is your moment.
这是命运赐予你的机会
This is life offering you an opportunity
去实现你最好的自我
to actualize your best self.
这么说就太强烈了 杜克
Yeah. That sounds way too intense, Duc.
这也许无关雷蒙的最佳自我
Maybe this is not about Ramon's best self.
这也许只是人生成败的旅程在延续
Maybe it's just a continuing journey of successes and failures.
你看 这样说我就能承受了
You see? That I can handle.
你才认识我弟弟一分半钟
Okay. You've known my brother for a minute and a half--
给你透露下 卡门直觉很敏锐
Well, uh, a little context. Carmen is an intuitive.
就像绝地武士
Like a Jedi.
是的 有点像绝地武士
Yeah. Sort of like a Jedi.
你是说像灵媒
You mean like a psychic?
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表