剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
然后我开始想 "不要再重复自己了
Then I started thinking, "Well, let's not repeat ourselves.
"去个新的地方
"Let's go someplace new.
去我们从没去过的地方
Let's go someplace we've never been before,
一个我们能创造新回忆的地方"
a place we can create an entirely new memory."
然后我就想到 "南极洲"
And then I realized, "Antarctica."
我知道 我知道你在想什么
I know. I know exactly what you're thinking.
我们总说 "绝不坐游轮"
We always said, "Never a cruise,"
但他们有穿越南极半岛的游轮
but they have ones you can take through the Antarctic Peninsula.
他们有关于海洋生活的讲课 我们可以喂企鹅
They have lectures on sea life. We could feed the penguins.
你知道我一直想喂企鹅的
You know I've always wanted to feed a penguin.
讲真 现在是最好的时机
Honestly, the time to go is now.
它在融化 要不了多久就会消失
It's melting, and soon enough it'll be gone,
你说怎么样
so what do you think?
听上去很贵
Sounds expensive.
你得停止每个月从ATM取900块
You'd have to stop taking $900 out of the ATM every month.
-你在说什么 -我们的银行存款证明
- What are you talking about? - Our bank statements.
我注意到你每个月
I've noticed that you withdraw $300
至少会从我们的活期存款账户取三次300
out of our checking account at least three times a month.
用来干什么的
What's that for?
就是想手上有点现金
Just cash to have on hand.
没什么明确想买♥♥的东西
Nothing specific.
是吗
Really?
因为从来不是200
Because it's never 200.
不是500
It's never 500.
总是300
It's always exactly... three.
似乎很明确啊 西蒙
That seems oddly specific, Simon.
我
I, uh...
靠
Oh fuck.
好吧
Okay.
我
I, um...
我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
天啊
Oh God.
你知道 我以为
You know, I thought...
说来愚蠢 但有那么一刻 我以为
It's stupid, but-- but for a second there I thought...
"要说了
"Here it comes.
"要讲故事了
"Here comes the story...
结果是谎言"
the lie."
我永远不会对你说谎
I would never lie to you.
听着 那
Look, that-- that...
我和她不算什么
isn't a thing.
好吗 什么都不是
Okay? It's nothing. It's-- it's--
是妓♥女♥ 格雷格
It's a prostitute, Greg!
她不是真的妓♥女♥ 她是
Well, she's not really a prostitute. She's...
她在赚法学院的学费
She-- she's putting herself... through law school. Sh--
天啊
Oh, for fuck's--
她们总是在赚法学院的学费 格雷格
They're always putting themselves through law school, Greg!
你觉得她会跟你说
What? Did you think she was gonna tell you
她需要钱吸海♥洛♥因♥吗
she needed the money to jam heroin up her eyeball?
你用了这个上她 对吗
You used this on her, didn't you?
没 我发誓 不是我买♥♥的
No. I swear, I didn't even buy that.
你说这是你买♥♥给我的
You said you bought it for me.
我没有 我
I didn't. I for--
我忘了它在仪表板上的小柜里了
I forgot it was even in the glove compartment.
我没打算用的 她
I wasn't gonna use that. She-- sh...
她给我的
She gave it to me.
你把妓♥女♥给你的阴♥茎♥挂套又送给我
You regifted me a cock sling from a hooker?
在这么多的蠢事中
Of all the stupid things to do,
不删除你的搜索历史
not erasing your search history.
天啊 你变得陈腐了
My God, you've become a cliché.
有条信息我特别喜欢
There is one in particular that was my favorite.
那个说...
The one about, um...
我能看看吗
May I?
你愿意履行这个荣誉吗
Would you do the honor?
不
No.
拜托念出来
Please read.
你想让我念这个
You want me to read this?
"再次感谢昨天 我忘了"
"Thank you again for yesterday. I forgot..."
"我忘了渴望一个人是什么感觉了"
"I forgot what it's like to want somebody."
我写这个的时候 我没有
When I wrote this, I didn't...
没有任何意义
It doesn't mean anything.
实际上
Actually...
我觉得这是你多年来写得最有意思的东西
I think it's the most interesting thing you've written in years.
亲爱的 我知道你受伤了
Honey, I know you're hurt--
是吗 你知道我受伤了
Really? You know I'm hurt?
是吗 你要扔掉一切
Okay, what? You're gonna throw away everything--
我不会扔掉任何东西
I'm not gonna throw anything away!
天啊 你到底
Oh God. What the fuck did you--
滚 滚出去
Get out! Get the fuck out!
快滚
Go on!
我走就是
I'm going!
-滚 -好
- Get out! - Okay!
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表