剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
You should call me back.
-等会儿我们洗 -是你洗
- Hey, we'll clean that up later. - You will.
为什么 是因为我做了饭吗
Why, cause I cooked?
是的
Well, yeah.
这不是商业交易
This is not a business deal.
这顿晚饭是我给你们的礼物
This dinner is a gift from me to you.
你们不需要要做什么来回报
You don't have to do anything in return.
-棒 -我知道我不需要
- Score! - I know I don't have to.
但我想...
I want to...
当作我给你的礼物
as my gift from me to you.
人际关系中有太多的交易
There's too many transactions in relationships.
"如果你做这个我就做那个"
"I'll do this for you if you do this for me."
"你做饭我就洗碗 太西方化了
"If you cook, I'll clean." It's just so fucking Western.
这顿饭是爱的象征
Listen, this meal is a token of love.
你们没欠我什么
You don't owe me anything for it.
我绝对清楚我不欠你的
I swear I know I don't owe you.
我告诉你你可以做什么
Tell you what you can do.
-什么 -跟我说话
- What? - Talk to me.
你今天过得如何
How was your day?
我嘛 我去
Uh... well, oh shit.
今天
Today, um...
我来到了美国怪诞的十字路口
I found myself at the crossroads of American weirdness.
一个热情的白人♥民♥主党
A flaming white liberal
在我的店里攻击我
attacked me in my own store...
因为我反对他张贴"黑人生命一样重要"的标语
for turning down a "Black Lives Matter" sign.
我们都完了
We're all doomed.
-真的 -也许没有
- Seriously. -Maybe not.
海莉的未来会怎样
What the hell kind of future will Hailey have?
让我晚上睡不着
Keeps me up at night.
是的 我可不要生孩子
Yeah, no. No babies for me.
我不会让一个孩子生活在这操蛋的世界里
I will not bring a kid into a world this fucked up.
其实...
Well, you know...
世界一直生活在灭绝的边缘
the world has always lived on the point of extinction.
安全如梦般虚无
Safety has always been an illusion.
你看 我父母在二战中绝地求生
All right. My parents grew up during World War II.
他们挺了过去 死了八千万人
They lived through it. 80 million people died.
两百万人死在了越南
Two million died in Vietnam,
我和你们老妈坚持了下来
and your mom and I lived through that.
就好像整个世界都爆♥炸♥了
It felt like the whole world was exploding.
街头的暴♥乱♥
There were riots in the street,
爆♥炸♥事件 政♥府♥的谎言
bombings, lies from our government.
不能相提并论
Yeah, but it's not the same.
现在的情况要严重得多
I mean, it's way worse now that it's ever been.
-也许 -不是在说学术空论 爸
- Maybe. - It's not an academic abstraction, Dad.
我完全赞同 不是空论也不是学术概念
I completely agree. It's isn't abstract or academic.
是现实
It is real.
但这是历史 生活就是这样
But it's history. It's the way life is.
人类要周期性面临灾难的考验
Periodically, the human race faces absolute disaster--
医学上 政♥治♥上 环境上
medically, politically, environmentally.
很不幸
Unfortunately for us...
我们正经历着一次考验
I believe we are living in one of those periods.
-我们能做些什么 -不知道
- So, what the fuck are we supposed to do about it? - I don't know.
我也在纠结这个问题但徒劳无获
I've been struggling with that myself. I don't know.
看来我们只能坚持下去
I suppose we... just keep going.
我们
We, uh...
尽可能善待彼此
We try to be good to each other.
我们还有一丝希望
We have a little hope.
和老爸吃晚饭
Have dinner with Dad.
没错
Yeah.
乐观 不是我的风格
Optimism. I can't do it.
要么保持乐观
Well, it's either that or...
要么心如死灰武装叛乱
spiritual death and armed insurrection.
干杯
Cheers.
来吧 法里德
Come on, Farid.
你爱吃黎巴嫩菜
You love Lebanese food.
就俩小时 让我们享受下人生吧
For two hours, can we just enjoy our lives.
死不了的
Not gonna kill you.
笑一个
Smile.
兔宝宝
Bunny rabbit.
我们有预约 斯科拉尼 两位
Hi. We have a reservation. Shokrani, for two.
好的
Excellent.
不好意思 斯科拉尼夫人
I hate to ask, Mrs. Shokrani,
能麻烦您摘掉头巾吗
but would you consider removing your scarf?
为大家的安全着想
It's for everyone's safety.
-她的头巾能伤害到谁 -法里德
- Her scarf has nothing to do with anyone's safety. - Farid.
之前这里出了一起事故
There was an incident.
我很抱歉 但我们只是想确保
I'm very sorry, but we just want to make sure
所有顾客都能安逸舒适
all our guests are relaxed and comfortable.
包括种族歧视者
Oh, including racists.
不 没关系
No. It's okay.
不 怎么会没关系
No, it's not okay.
简直无理取闹
This is bullshit.
无理取闹的偏见
This is bullshit intolerance.
-注意下先生 -我要走了
- Please, sir. - I'm leaving.
他妈的欺软怕硬
This is fucking cowardice.
欺软怕硬
Cowardice!
你♥他♥妈♥的有毛病啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
难道你要让我忍♥受这种自我厌恶的狗屁
What, do you expect me to put up with this self hating bullshit?
他只是在维护他的生意
He's just trying to protect his business.
你难道想变成一个
Is this the person you wanna be,
随随便便就放弃自己信仰的女人
a woman who takes off her beliefs the minute they ask her to?
这根本就不是我或者我信仰的问题
This isn't about me or my beliefs.
是你连一件小事都要大动干戈
You... explode at the smallest thing.
你认为这是小事吗
Hey, do you think this was small?
你碰我时总让我不寒而栗
I was scared when you put your hands on me.
-别瞎说 -我为自己感到害怕
- Don't be absurd. - I was scared for me,
为你感到害怕 法里德
and I was scared for you, Farid.
要是你看到自己的病人有这样的行为
If you saw this behavior in one of your patients,
-你会怎么说 -我会好好褒奖这个人
- what would you say? - I'd say, "Hand this guy a medal."
不 你会增加他的用药
No, you would up his medication.
你知道我最喜欢你什么
You know what I like about you?
希望是一切
Everything, I hope.
你不怕我
You're not scared of me.
你知道我喜欢你什么
You know what I like about you?
你令人畏惧
You're scary.
你离我好远
You're too far away.
-她把他赶走了 -应该是 就晚上
- So she threw him out? - I think so, for the night.
他们吵了一架 大吼大叫的
There was, like, a huge fight, a lot of yelling.
老妈肯定又是因为
I bet Mom just went off the deep end
一些鸡毛蒜皮的事生气
about some tiny, stupid thing.
够了 你们两个别总挑你们妈妈的毛病
Enough. You guys are too tough on your mother.
我认为她小题大做了 喜欢瞎掺和
I'm just saying she overreacts. She gets overinvolved.
小题大做 简直就是她的风格
She over-everythings. That's kind of her thing.
-你们怎么不挑我毛病 -你和老妈相反
- Why aren't you harder on me? - You're the opposite.
是的 她喜欢插手
Yeah, she's like two inches away,
而你喜欢旁观
and you're, like, way down the block.
克里斯汀 过来帮忙收拾厨房♥
Kristen, come help with the kitchen.
哥伦比亚圣劳拉孤儿院
哥伦比亚圣劳拉孤儿院
锡耶纳圣凯瑟琳圣劳拉
你在哪
别 别 别
No, no, no, no.
可能是孩子们的短♥信♥
It might be the kids.
格雷格 你在哪
奥德丽
不用等我了
醒醒
Wake up.
不早了
It's late.
今天你有什么计划吗
Are you planning on doing anything today?
我已经醒了 你要去哪
I'm already awake. Where are you going?
我要去工作
I am going to work,
之后去月亮集市给阿米尔买♥♥点东西
then I'm going to the Moon Mart to pick up things for Amir,
尽管我很忙没时间他还是你叔叔
even though I don't have time and he's your uncle.
月亮集市
The Moon Mart?
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表