剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
sleep in a hut when they have their period,
因为阴♥道♥里流出来的血有毒
because blood from the vagina is just too toxic?
-老天 -然后有了海丝特·白兰[《红字》女主]
- Jesus. - And here is Hester Prynne,
四处走动 胸口上一个巨大的
walking around with this giant red "A"
红色字母"A" 就像个血渍
on her chest... like a blood stain.
她就像是人体卫生棉条
Yeah, she's like a human tampon.
-恶 -你觉得精♥液♥不恶心吗
- Eww! - Oh, you think splooge isn't gross?
好了 克里斯汀 我们换个话题
All right, Kristen, let's change course.
别让大家不自在
We wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable.
是啊 千万不要
Oh yeah, God forbid.
我不确定我信任这个卓巴尼
I'm not sure I trust this Dr. Chobani.
是斯科拉尼 妈 卓巴尼是酸奶
It's Shokrani, Mom. Chobani's a yogurt.
我只是担心如果我们等太久才
Well, I'm just afraid that if we wait too long to- -
给我吃药
Drug me?
-他说现在还为时过早 -依据是什么
- He says it's way too soon for that. - Based on what?
他的主要观点似乎是
His general vibe seems to be,
别小题大做
like, not make a big deal out of this...
停止抽大♥麻♥
and stop smoking pot.
我同意他
Well, I have to say I agree with him.
你也不该熬夜
You shouldn't stay up so late either.
你整个昼夜节律可能都是乱的
Your entire circadian rhythm is probably off,
你花太多时间盯着电脑屏幕了
and you spend way too much time staring at that screen.
难怪你会产生幻觉
No wonder you think you're seeing things.
我觉得我产生幻觉
I think I'm seeing things
是因为有东西想和我交流 妈
because something is communicating with me, Mom.
这才是11:11的意思
That's what 11:11 means.
全世界都有出现
It's happening all over the world.
要是
I mean, what if...
-要是我是被选中之人呢 -亲爱的
- What if I was chosen? - Sweetie.
我不确定把
I'm not sure ascribing to
这事归因于某种神秘力量是明智的
some sort of mystical force behind all this is wise.
我懂 我也尊重你的观点
I get that and I respect it,
但我不想再听到了
but I don't ever need to hear it again.
妈 你去网上看 不只是我
Mom, just go on the web. It's not just me.
格雷格 你有什么想说的吗
Greg, do you have anything to add?
没有吗
Nothing?
或许雷蒙不加滤镜看世界的那部分
Well, maybe the part of Ramon that sees life without filters
还没有完美死掉
isn't completely dead yet,
如果是这样的话 也许他是幸运的
and if that's the case, maybe he's lucky.
你究竟在说什么
What in God's name are you talking about?
我在说社会让我们习惯于相信的
I'm talking about all the fear and judgment and self-hatred
恐惧 评判和自我敌视
that society conditions us to
是我们从出生起就存在的现实
believe is our reality from the time we're born.
你真觉得他心理有问题吗
Do you really think he's mentally ill?
雷蒙还是爸爸
Ramon or Dad?
爸爸抑郁是因为他年纪越来越大
Daddy's depressed because he's getting old,
世界比他预想的
and the world is so much more fucked up
还要操蛋很多
than he ever thought it could be.
这我能懂 确实很让人沮丧
Which I get, yes, that is depressing.
可是雷蒙 那是怎么回事
But Ramon- - what the fuck was that?
他在火中看到数字11:11
I mean, he saw the number 11:11 in fire.
真有那么糟吗
I mean, is that really that bad?
我之前吃了点迷幻药 我看到到处都是奇怪的光环
I was on some Ecstasy and I saw these weird halos everywhere.
说不定是大事
I mean, it could be a very big deal.
唯一确定的是
And what's for sure is that
-老妈很抓狂 -当然了
- Mom is freaking out. - Of course she is.
她说艾克舅舅也是这样
You know, she said Uncle Ike was exactly the same.
-他本来一切都好 然后就开始产生幻觉 -天啊
- He was this perfect guy, then he started seeing shit. - Oh my God.
我们有什么能做的吗 任何事
Look, what can we do? Anything?
如果他需要我们的话 就去陪他
Just be there for him if he needs us.
怎么 我真不觉得我们该插手
What? I really don't think we should be intrusive.
你知道老妈会处理的
You know Mom's gonna be taking care of that.
嗯 我们要不要设法阻止她
Yeah. Should we try to counter that somehow?
-或许吧 -好 那我们
- Probably. - Okay. Let's...
邀请他来吃晚餐
have a dinner and invite him.
没有目的 就是玩玩
No agenda at all. Just fun.
好
Okay.
-要不要叫上爸爸生日派对上那人 -胡子男
- Should we invite that guy from Dad's party? - The beard?
他们在一起了吗 还是只是一♥夜♥情♥
Are they a thing or was that a one- off?
叫过来就知道了
Let's find out.
"哈" 我不是很喜欢那声"哈"
"Huh"? I'm not sure I really like that "Huh."
我是不是该不喜欢那声"哈"
Should I not like that "Huh"?
看上去
It looks like...
你眼里有东西可能会变成阴影
you've got something that could maybe become a cloud.
阴影 什么鬼
A cloud? What the fuck?
双眼晶状体上的蛋白浓度
A protein concentration on the lenses of both eyes,
如果不处理的话 可能会演变成白内障
which if not taken care of might become cataracts.
你开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
距你上次做检查已经有段时间了吧
It's been a while since your last check- up, huh?
我那疯外婆
My lunatic grandmother
就有白内障 戴着厚厚的眼镜
had cataracts behind these fucking Coke-bottle glasses,
放大了她的眼睛 让她看上去像是发狂的猫头鹰
it magnified her eyes, made her look like a demented owl.
我超怕那女人
That woman terrified me.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
我们只能等到
Well, we will have to wait
保险能覆盖
until it reaches a certain point
手术费的时候
before insurance can cover the surgery.
-手术 -小手术
- Surgery? - It's a very simple procedure.
然后我的眼睛又能恢复到从前那样
And then my eyes will be great again afterwards?
不不 不会和以前一样
No. No. You won't see the same ever again.
但你现在的视觉
But you're not seeing the same way now
跟你青少年时期的也不一样
that you were seeing when you were a teenager.
这很常见
It happens.
这些现在是你的眼睛
These are your eyes now.
很好 很好
All right. Good.
刷得不错
That's good brushing.
-然后刷牙齿的后面 -不
- And get the backs of your teeth. - No.
不 那就
No? Oh. Well, that's- -
-那就太可惜了 -为什么
- that's too bad. - Why?
因为如果你刷的话 你就可以跳舞
Because if you brush, you get to dance.
不好意思 海莉 不行
I'm sorry, Hailey, no.
不刷就不能跳舞
No dancing if you're not brushing.
只有刷了才能跳舞
You can only dance if you brush.
看看谁学会了 真棒
Look who learned! Very good.
真乖
Good girl.
一个新病人梦到了我妈妈
A new patient had a dream about my mother.
他从我放在相框里的那张照片认出了她
He recognized her from that photograph I took in to be reframed.
就是沙滩上那张
Huh. You know, on the beach?
天啊 你的病人可真奇葩
God, these patients of yours.
别吃 还没到吃的时候
No, no, no! Not yet.
我不要因为仪式化的迷信而斋戒
I'm not fasting because of some ritualized superstition.
但你要尊重那些在斋戒的你所爱之人
Yeah, but you respect the people you love... who are.
你知道 今天我和这个病人谈话的时候
You know, in my session with this patient today,
我脑海中浮现出强烈的画面
I had a very strong mental image of him
我五岁时 他跟我和我妈妈一起在沙滩上
on the beach with me and my mother when I was five.
真是不寻常啊
Mmm, how unusual,
人脑制♥造♥出随机的幻象
the human brain producing a random mental image.
"达雷米亚"是什么意思
Yeah. What does- - what does "Dareh miyad" mean?
-"时有发生" 对吧 -更像是"即将发生"
- "It happens," right? - Um, more like, "It's coming."
-"即将发生" -嗯
- "It's coming"? - Yeah.
显然 我母亲在他梦里对他说了这句话
Apparently, my mother said that to him in his dream.
听起来像有人想获得关注
It sounds like someone wants some attention.
纳维德 太阳下山了
Navid, it's past sunset!
所以他上网搜索我 发现我是波斯人
So, what, he googled me, found out I'm Persian,
就查了神秘的波斯语来对我说吗
then looked up something cryptic to say in Farsi?
为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
人做事哪需要原因 大家都是疯子
Why would anybody do anything? People are nuts.
他还说他一直看到数字11:11
Well, he also says he keeps on seeing the number 11:11.
11月11日
November 11th!
我的生日
My birthday!
那轻易就能在网上查到
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表