剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
-不 -不好意思
- Uh, no, not-- -Oh. I'm-- I'm sorry.
这是个贬义词吗 我是不是冒犯了你
Did-- Was that a bad word? Now did I offend you?
当然没有
Of course not.
你的游戏是关于什么的 雷蒙
What's your game about, Ramon?
无关任何主题
It's not about anything, really. It's, um...
它更像是一种体验
more of an experience.
关于我们如何看待不可能之事
It's how we perceive impossibility.
有时你为了前进
How sometimes you have to go backwards
而后退 或者
to go forward, or...
为了重新站起来而跌倒
make a choice to fall in order to rise back up...
变得更强更好
stronger, better.
我只是想创造一个旅程
I just... wanted to create a journey about what's...
更关乎玩家自身的感受 而不是游戏内容
in the player more than what's in the game.
我很喜欢
I love that.
我也是
Me too.
我没明白
I don't get it.
没关系 没人能事事明白
It's all right. Nobody gets everything.
你的方法对某些人有用
Your way works for some people,
对另一些人行不通
it doesn't work for others,
就像生活中的每件事
just like everything in life.
这听起来疑似相对论
Well, that sounds suspiciously like relativism,
真♥相♥之战未完待续
and the war on truth continues.
事实是
The truth is
一个人不需要装作
one can have a great life
战无不胜就能过得很好
without pretending to be invincible to the world.
我没在假装
I'm not pretending.
这盖子真操蛋
This cap is fucked up.
你好 请问需要点什么
Hey, there. How can I help you?
你好
Oh yeah, hi. Um...
我
I'm, uh...
我在找
I'm, uh, I'm looking for
能够治疗焦虑的品种
a strain that treats, I suppose, anxiety.
好的 什么样的焦虑
Okay. What kind of anxiety?
-宗教方面的 -天啊
- Religious. - Oh God.
这种最糟了
That's the worst kind.
好吧 对于焦虑 压力和抑郁
Okay. So for anxiety, stress, depression,
我们推荐用酸味柴油
you're gonna want to go with Sour Diesel.
提前跟你说下 闻起来很像柴油
Spoiler alert: Smells like diesel.
好吧
Okay. Cool.
好吧 那我就买♥♥这个了
All right. I'll-- I'll take that.
-你们有已经卷好的吗 -当然
- Do you have them pre-rolled? - Pre-rolled, sure.
一共6美元 而且我需要你出示证件
That'll be six bucks, and I need to see some ID.
好的
Sure.
给你
Here you go.
"法里德·斯科拉尼" 这是什么
"Farid Shokrani." What's that?
-什么什么 -你从哪来的
- What's what? - Where are you from?
波特兰
Uh, Portland.
不 我的意思是你到底是从哪来的
No, I mean, where are you actually from?
你到底是从哪来的
Where are you actually from?
正是如此
Exactly.
把大♥麻♥给我吧
I'll take that weed now.
儿子
Mijo!
儿子
Mijo!
儿子
Mijo!
按♥摩♥的时候你总是喜欢受虐
You've always been a masochist when it comes to massages.
而你总是喜欢施虐
You've always been a fucking sadist.
我们真是天作之合
We're a match made in hell.
你今天过得怎么样
Tell me about your day.
我现在不是很想想那些事情 可以吗
Oh. I really don't want to think about it right now. Is that okay?
当然可以
Of course.
但你可以跟我讲讲你是怎么回事
But you can tell me what's happening with you.
我一直在操心雷蒙的事情
I've been so focused on Ramon,
我们一直没机会谈谈
we never got a chance to talk about your...
你在你生日那天的演讲
speech on your birthday.
-也许这是件好事 -格雷格
- Maybe that's a good thing. - Greg.
承认自己抑郁没什么可耻的
There's nothing shameful in admitting you're depressed.
这不是抑郁
It's not depression.
是有关存在的
It's existential.
-是悲伤 -关于什么的
- It's grief. - Over?
生命
Life.
我
I...
我感觉
I feel like...
时间过得太快
it just went by so fucking fast...
现在一切都结束了
that everything's over now.
我们 我们的孩子 这个世界
Us. Our kids. The world.
没结束呢
Oh. It's not over.
但是大部分都已经结束了
Well, a big chunk of it is.
你知道吗
You know?
让我有归属感
Where I really felt like I was part of it,
且是我的一部分的东西
and it was part of me?
已经消失了
It's gone, you know?
我觉得我还没有
I-- I guess I haven't really...
完全搞清楚
figured out yet how...
作为老人该怎样生活
to be old.
我觉得自己无足轻重
And I feel so irrelevant.
亲爱的 追随你宣扬了
Honey, practice what you've preached...
一生的观点
your whole life.
卖♥♥出去了一百多万本
Over a million copies sold.
存在于此时此刻
Be... here... now.
忘记过去
Forget the past.
别担心未来
Don't worry about the future.
在25岁的时候
It is a hell of a lot easier
提出这个观点容易多了
to make that argument when you're 25 years old.
你真美
You are beautiful.
别说了
Shut up.
你太美了
You're so beautiful.
以前我在路上有人对我吹口哨
I used to walk down the street and get catcalled so much.
我会以为自己要被攻击
I'd think I was going to be assaulted.
我从没想过我会怀念这个
I'd never thought I'd miss that.
你想被攻击吗
You want to be assaulted?
不
No.
但我想要被人渴望的感觉
But I do want to be wanted.
格雷格
Greg.
我还是
I still...
需要你渴望我
need you to want me.
我渴望你
I want you.
我也需要你渴望我
I still need you to want me.
我的天
Oh my God.
你为什么停下来了
Why are you stopping?
很显然
Apparently the, uh...
我已经不再需要
the need for my little magic pill
我的魔法小药丸了
is... no longer necessary.
那我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
好了
Uh, there we go.
艾希莉·柯林斯
报复
艾希莉分享了一段视频给你
我 兰迪·巴特勒 犯了法定强♥奸♥罪
I, Randy Butler, am guilty of statutory rape.
安琪拉·米尔顿今天死于心碎
安琪拉·米尔顿今天死于严重的衣原体感染
拜托
Come on.
-你知道我有技巧的 -我的天
- You know, I have some skill. - Oh my God.
听着
Look, um...
那个家庭聚会的事我很抱歉
I am so sorry about that family meeting thing.
我知道对你来说糟透了
I know that that really sucked for you.
妈妈只是在尽她的责任
It's just Mom being Mom.
我明白她很害怕 但是
She's scared. I get it, but...
我没事
I'm good.
真的
I am.
那就好
Good.
你知道如果你需要我我都在的
You know I'm here for you when you need me.
随时都在
Anytime.
太狡猾了
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表