剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
我没疯 荒谬
Not crazy. Absurd.
加缪说 如果我们意识到
Camus tells us that if we are aware
加缪 法国作家 哲学家
生活是徒劳而混乱的
that life is futile and chaotic,
那么死亡跟活着一样毫无意义
then dying is as meaningless as living.
若我们接受 我们存在的谬论
If we accept the absurdity of our existence,
若我们愿朝着这个方向努力
if we willingly toil up that mountain,
日复一日 推石上山 明知道
day after day, pushing that rock up, knowing...
它还是会滚下来
that it will tumble back down...
我们却始终坚持
and that we will do this,
日复一日 直到永远
again and again, for eternity...
-那我们是什么 -白♥痴♥
- what does that make us? - Idiots.
在劫难逃
Doomed.
英雄
Heroic.
对 正是 谢谢你 朱莉娅
Yes, exactly. Thank you, Julia.
我们会变成
We become...
荒谬主义派英雄
the absurdist hero...
寻找不存在的意义
seeking meaning we know is not there,
尽情享受你的生活
living life to its fullest...
面临着始终持续的斗争
in the face of a consistent and continuous struggle...
和无可避免的失败
and inevitable failure.
-歇歇吧 -别这样
- Take some time off. - Oh, come on.
这明显是玩具枪
It was clearly a toy.
学生以为你要打爆自己的头
The students thought you were about to blow your head off.
枪是道具 这是戏剧
It was a prop. It was drama.
这些孩子 睁眼走路
These kids walk around with their eyes open,
实际却还在熟睡
but they're sound asleep.
至少今天他们清醒了
Today at least they woke up.
他们好奇了 开动脑筋了
They were curious. They used their brains.
-参与进来了 -你行为古怪
- They engaged. - You've been exhibiting erratic behavior
已经有段时间了 格雷格
for some time, Greg.
开会时 还有上课时你说哲学是狗屎
The conference, the class where you said philosophy is bullshit,
鼓励学生去揍纳粹
encouraging them to punch Nazis.
-对 -当下的政♥治♥局面
- Well, yeah. - And now, in today's political climate
枪手在校内频繁出现
where shooters are active on campuses
年轻人为自身性命担忧
and young people fear for their lives...
你却带着枪来上课
you show up with a gun.
确实欠考虑 这我承认
Well... not the best judgment. I'll admit that.
你被停工六个月
You're on six months' leave of absence.
好好振作起来
Get your shit together.
六个月休假
Six months' leave?
真是一件大礼
What a gift.
-你是法里德·斯科拉尼 -对
- You're Farid Shokrani? - Yeah.
你叔叔之前是这店铺的主人
Your uncle used to own this store?
对 过去我们就住楼上
Yeah, we lived upstairs.
你能稍等下吗
Could you wait here a second?
这是我在地下室发现的
I found this in the basement,
你叔叔落下的东西
things your uncle left behind.
里根 布♥什♥ 1984
这都是垃圾
This is junk.
我可不要
I don't want it.
我要扔的够多了
I have enough to throw out on my own.
你带走吧 说不定有惊喜
Take it anyway. You never know.
用借记卡还是信♥用♥卡♥
Debit or credit?
你装子弹了吗
You loaded the magazine?
装了 很难 弄碎一个指甲
Yeah. Uh, it's hard. I wrecked a nail.
弹匣装好了吗
Magazine in the gun?
手♥枪♥上膛
Rack the slide.
调整握姿
And adjust your grip.
肩膀放松
Relax your shoulders.
这东西又笨又重
This thing is clunky and heavy.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
向低处瞄准 格洛克枪会有后坐力
Aim low. That Glock will kick.
真不能相信我在干这事
I can't believe I'm doing this.
呼气
Breathe out...
扣下扳机
and squeeze the trigger.
-正中目标 -不错
- You hit the target. - Nice.
不 别碰电♥话♥
No, no! Don't touch!
在这屋子里要说英语
We speak English in this house.
我为什么不能接电♥话♥
Why can't I answer the phone?
因为
Because...
是坏人从德黑兰打来的
these are bad men calling from Tehran.
他们在找我们
They are looking for us.
他们会过来 带你回去
They're gonna come, take you back
并伤害你 明白吗
and hurt you. Do you understand?
千万不能接电♥话♥
Don't ever touch that phone.
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
Mommy.
许久没有看到这样的天空了
I haven't seen a sky like this in... forever.
若你不闭嘴 我就不能思考
If you could not talk, that would help me not think.
我正在冥想
I'm trying to meditate.
冥想能达到什么目的
What's that supposed to accomplish?
-你在寻找什么 -不知道
- What are you looking for? - I don't know.
一个答案 一种迹象
An answer. A sign.
在过来路上我是知道的
I knew it on my way out here,
-又被你问没了 杜克 -幼稚
- but you beat it out of me, Duc. - Baby.
你就是个恶霸
You're such a bully.
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
怎么回事
What the fuck?
是地震了吗
Was that an earthquake?
-我们该回家了 -不
- We should go home. - No, hey,
再待一小会儿 求你了
let's just hang here for a little bit. Please.
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表