剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
欢迎来到布衣 艾希莉
Welcome to Cloth, Ashley.
十分感谢
Thank you very much.
这位是吉莎·纳亚尔
And this is Geetha Nayar.
艾希莉
Ashley.
很高兴见到你 吉莎
Pleasure to meet you, Geetha.
艾希莉 你愿意加入我们
May you joining us, Ashley,
带我们共创辉煌吗
lead to good things for all of us.
莎伦 我想给我的律师打个电♥话♥
Sharon, I just need to call my attorney,
在签字之前跟他讨论些事情
run a few things by him before I sign.
好的 当然可以
Oh, yeah, absolutely.
-好的 -当然
- Great. - Sure.
我们很期待你的柜台
We look forward to your counter.
艾希莉
Um, Ashley.
你没打算退出吧
You're not thinking of bagging on this, are you?
这会让我很难看的
Cause that would make me look really bad.
好吧
Okay.
刚才关于两种弱势群体身份我是开玩笑的
I was just joking about the double-boxer stuff before.
-我发誓 -我只是要打通电♥话♥
- I swear. - I just need to make one call.
好的
Okay.
就想想你想要的
Just focus on what you want.
好吗 人生太短了没时间想别的
Okay? Life is too short not to.
好的 我不会签的
Okay. I'm not gonna take it.
- 我不会签的 -哇
- I'm not gonna take it. - Wow.
"哇"什么 你是觉得
What "Wow"? "Wow" Like,
这样做很大胆 你为我自豪
that's a gutsy move and you're proud of me,
还是说你很失望
or "Wow" as in you're disappointed?
不 不是失望 是没想到
No, not disappointed. Surprised.
你之前说这笔钱
I guess you really convinced me
能让我们更安全 我信了
that all that money would make us safer.
我的意思是
You know, I mean,
谁知道这个破国家会发生什么事情
who knows what's gonna happen in this fucking country?
所以你觉得我应该签
So, you think I should take it?
我没这么说 我
I didn't say that. I--
我的意思是...
What-- what I'm saying is...
听着
look...
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我是来告别的
I'm here to say goodbye.
我妈妈就在门口等我 她要离开我爸爸
My mom's waiting out front. She's leaving my dad.
我的天
Oh my God.
为什么
Why?
这...
It's, um...
他...
He's...
这不重要了
It doesn't matter.
我得跟她走
I have to go with her.
-去哪里 -她在旧金山有个姐妹
- Where? - She has a sister in San Francisco.
天哪 你要去旧金山
Oh God. You're going to San Francisco?
这太疯狂了 你可以就待在这
That's insane. You could just stay here.
-克里斯汀 -等等 我父母不会介意的
- Kristen. - Wait. No, I know my parents are not gonna care.
这样你就不用缺课了
Then you won't have to, like, miss school.
反正还有两周学校就放假了
School is over in two weeks anyways.
好吧 那你要去多久
Well, how long are you gone for?
我不知道
I don't know.
不
No.
不 我不想让你走
No, I don't want you to go.
我是说...
I mean...
我知道我们现在的关系有点怪 但你是我唯一的朋友
I know that things are weird with us, but you're my only friend.
我知道 我也会想你的 但是
I know. I'll miss you too, but...
我得跟我妈一起走
I have to go with my mom.
所以
So...
再见
bye.
我们会保持联♥系♥的 我保证
We'll stay in touch. Promise.
你讨厌我吗
Do you hate me?
当然不
Of course not.
我之前对你很婊
I was-- I was kind of a bitch to you.
是的
Yeah. You were.
再见
Bye.
我感到很惭愧 我
I'm so ashamed. I...
我就是停不下来
I just couldn't stop.
我太弱了
I'm too weak.
或许这是你需要做的事
Maybe this was something you needed to do
原因你还不能理解
for reasons you don't understand yet.
我羡慕你 我
I envy you. I...
我看到你的信仰 是善行美德
I see your faith. I see it's goodness.
真的
I really do.
我能感觉到它的慰藉
I feel its comfort.
我为什么遇见了雷蒙
Why did I meet Ramon?
为什么他会梦到我妈妈自残
Why did he dream of my mother mutilating herself?
他看到我的过去
His seeing my past...
意味着什么 我
What does it all mean? I'm...
我该怎么办
Wh-wh-- what am I supposed to do?
在伊♥斯♥兰♥教中 想要获得所有答案的需求
You know, in Islam, the need to have all the answers
被视作异教
is considered a kind of heresy.
那我就是大罪人了
I'm a big sinner then.
我一辈子
I've spent my life,
都靠寻找答案谋生
I make my living searching for answers.
我该停下来吗
Should I stop?
"伊♥斯♥兰♥"字面意思是"屈服"
"Islam" literally means "Surrender."
你了解量子物理学中的观察者效应吗
Are you familiar with the observer effect in quantum physics?
指的是观察者对任何现象的观察
It refers to changes that the act of observation makes
对其造成的改变
on whatever phenomenon is being observed.
这有点超出我的工资水平了
I think this might be a little above my pay grade.
有的人把那当做上帝存在的证据
Well... some people see that as proof of God...
要想有任何东西存在
that there has to be something watching...
一定有东西在观察着
for anything to exist.
而那个东西就是
And that something is...
上帝
God?
你觉得在我看来上帝存在的证据是什么吗
Do you know what I take as proof of God?
此时此刻
This moment right here.
我有机会为一个有需求的人服务
I have a chance to be of service to a fellow man in need...
跟他讲那些重要的事
talk to him about things that matter.
没有比这更好的证据了
Doesn't get much better than that.
我们能做什么 艾克
What the fuck can we do, Ike?
该发生的总会发生
Whatever's gonna happen is gonna happen...
不管我们喜欢与否
whether we'd like it to or not...
不管我们有多乐观
no matter how much optimism we have...
或者我们有多相信
or how much we believe in...
理性思维或者上帝或者
rational thought or God or...
外星人
aliens.
外星人并不存在
There's no such thing as aliens.
-你这么认为 -是的
- You don't think? - No.
是的 因为要是存在的话
No, 'cause if there were,
它们早就会联♥系♥我了
they would have tried to contact me by now.
万物皆如此
Everything does.
艾克 我觉得
You know, Ike, I think...
雷蒙可能病了
Ramon might be sick...
像你一样
like you.
同样的病
The same illness.
不 我不这么觉得
No, I don't think so.
为什么
Why not?
因为我从没着火过
Because I-- I was never on fire.
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
感觉到什么
Feel what?
它来了
It's here.
我好怕
I'm scared.
别怕
Now, don't be scared.
整个世界都在崩塌
The whole world is collapsing.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
因为这令人困惑
'Cause this is very confusing.
你听到了吗 听上去像是
Do you hear that? Sounds like an air--
马尔科姆
Malcolm?
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表