剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
- No. - Well, it's running pretty smooth.
如果我们把系统升级到6♥4♥位再嵌入DX10模块
If we up the OS to 6♥4♥-bit, integrate DirectX 10 sound,
用RX580来跑 应该可以在AAA环境中运行
and run it on the RX580, it could exist in AAA space.
所以你觉得怎么样 要不要来工作室一趟
So, what do you say? Want to stop by the office?
雷蒙
Ramon?
当然 好的
Sure. Yeah.
这不是我
That is not me.
我很确定这面镜子不是
Pretty sure this mirror doesn't have a portal
通往另一个宇宙的入口 所以...
to an alternate universe, so...
这就是你
it's you.
我的天
Oh my god.
露馅了
纳粹贱♥人♥
我的天
Oh my god.
我的天 我看起来像是白人至上主义者
Oh my god, I look like a supremacist.
-这不是你做的吧 -没有 不是
- You didn't do this. - Yeah. No.
这是不是真的都不重要
It doesn't matter if it's fucking real.
麦迪逊不喜欢我这样的人
Madison hates people like me.
她会让我看起来像个纳粹一样
She's gonna make me look like a Nazi.
我们得让她回心转意
We have to get her back.
是的 我们只能来阴的了
Yeah. Okay, we're taking the low road then.
是啊 来阴的
Yeah. The low road.
你好 格温德琳
Hi, Gwendolyn.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
孩子
Child.
你是谁
Who are you?
艾希莉·柯林斯
Ashley Collins.
海莉的妈妈 昨晚一起吃了晚饭
Hailey's mom? From dinner last night?
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
这不是真的
This isn't real.
不 这不可能
No. This is not happening.
这不是真的
This is not real!
这不可能 什么
This is not happening! What?
停下来
Stop!
停下来
Stop!
停下来
Stop!
停下来
Stop!
-停下来 -雷蒙
- Stop! - Ramon!
-停下来 -放松
- Stop! - Easy.
有我在呢
I got you.
-让他们离开我 -我在呢
- Get them off of me! - I got you.
不 他们想要什么
No! What do they want?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在呢 我在呢
I got you. I got you.
我在呢 我在呢 我在呢
I got you. I got you. I got you.
什么时候才会发生
So, when's this gonna happen?
什么
What?
我们
This.
拉尔夫 我应该给你说过了
Ralph, I thought I told you...
好的
Okay.
格雷格一直在试图联♥系♥你
Greg's been trying to get ahold of you.
他说这是跟你儿子有关的急事
He said it's an emergency with your son.
我只想让它停下来
I just want it to stop.
我明白
I understand.
但你还需要追求埋藏在下面的
But you also need to pursue the deeper meaning
-更深层的意义 -去他妈的深层意义
- that lies underneath-- - Fuck deeper meaning.
我什么都不想看到
I don't wanna see shit.
什么都不想听到
I don't wanna hear shit.
我只想做回曾经的自己
I just wanna be the person that I used to be.
快乐
Happy.
我得跟你说件事 雷蒙
I need to tell you something, Ramon.
-说吧 -我妈妈
- Okay. - My mother...
你梦到的那个女人
the woman you dreamed...
用指甲在脸上划出了四道裂口
used her nails to claw four gashes in her cheek.
那件事真的有发生过
That actually happened...
我看到过 现在还能看到
and I saw it, and I still see it.
然后是这个
And then there's this.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你梦到了我妈妈 我想我梦到了你妈妈
You dreamed my mother, and I think I dreamt yours,
你的生母 她叫我儿子
your birth mother. She called me mijo.
-哥们 -我的生日是11月11日
- Dude. - My birthday is November 11th...
11/11
11/11.
你之前怎么没跟我说过这些
How come you never told me any of this?
因为我以为你在搞一个精心设计的骗局
'Cause I thought you might be playing an elaborate hoax.
你了解很多关于我的事
You knew so many things about me,
没人知道的事
things nobody knows about me.
我是你心理医生并不是巧合
It's no accident that I'm your psychiatrist.
弗雷德 这有点奇怪
Fred, this is a little weird.
我知道这感觉很奇怪
I know it feels weird...
但这是事实
but it's the truth.
你能走了吗 谢谢
Can you go now, please?
当然
Yes, of course.
我们安排下次会诊的时间
Let's schedule our next session.
还是别了
Yeah, let's not.
如果我需要你我会给你打电♥话♥ 但我不需要
And I'll call you if I think I need you, which I don't.
-雷蒙 这很重要 -我的天
- Ramon, this is very important for-- - Oh my fucking god.
你到底要怎样啊 滚出我房♥间
What does it take? Just get out of my room, man.
-好 -那就滚啊 快
- Okay. - Well, then get the fuck out! Come on!
滚出去
Get the fuck out then, dude!
-滚 -怎么了
- Get out! - What's going on?
嘎斯 你能叫他别来烦我吗
For fuck's sake! Can you tell him to leave me the fuck alone?
滚出去 弗雷德
I mean, get the fuck outta my room, Fred!
快走 离我远点
Go! Leave me the fuck alone!
他什么毛病
What the fuck is his problem?
如果可能的话 我希望
I'd like to increase treatment
把治疗增加到一周两次
to bi-weekly visits if possible.
对一个有着
It's not uncommon
精神病症状的病人 不太常见
for a patient experiencing psychotic symptoms to--
搞什么
What the fuck?
弗雷德怎么他妈还在这
What the fuck is Fred still doing here?
他马上走
He's leaving now.
抱歉 医生 你该走了
I'm sorry, Doctor. You should go.
我最担心的是雷蒙觉得他不再需要帮助
My biggest fear is that Ramon no longer feels he needs help.
他才是疯了的那个 妈
He's the crazy one, Mom.
我是认真的
Look, I'm serious.
我不想再见到这人
I don't ever want to see this guy ever again, okay?
我是病人 我说了算
I'm the patient. It's my fucking choice.
我们能给你打电♥话♥吗
Can we call you?
能
Yes.
随时可以
Feel free to.
我们只需要重振旗鼓
We just need to regroup...
弄清接下来该怎么办
figure out our next step.
好
Okay.
我们会想出办法的
We'll think of something.
你总是觉得我是黑人不重要
You always thought it didn't matter that I'm black.
这是犯罪吗
Is that a crime?
我不懂 艾希莉
I don't-- I don't get it, Ashley, okay?
因为现在我们之间突然就出了问题
'Cause now it's like there's suddenly something wrong with us.
你觉得我们之间有问题吗
Do you think there's something wrong with us?
不 但你貌似觉得有
No, but I think you do.
艾希莉 从我们相识起你就是黑人 我就是白人
Ashley, you've been black and I've been white since we met.
是的
Yes.
这从没阻止我们相爱 从来没有
It never stopped us from being great together. Never.
直到现在
Till now.
所以
So...
所以我也不知道
So I don't know.
感觉我体外有个东西
It feels like there's something outside of me.
某个东西
Something-- something...
在逼迫我失去平衡
pushing me off-balance.
你是说
You mean, like--
现在整个国家一团乱吗
like 'cause the whole country's a fucking mess right now?
或许是这个原因
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表