剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
"请原谅我 主啊 请原谅我
"Please forgive me. Oh God, please forgive me.
我爱你 我的法里德"
I love you, my Farid."
这么多年来这该死的电♥话♥一直响
All those years with this damn phone ringing.
她怎么会有我们的号♥码
How did she have our number?
不对
No.
好多了 谢谢
That's better. Thanks.
你下个预约的对象来了
Your next appointment is here.
是布衣的莎伦·陈和克里夫·米勒
It's Sharon Chen and Cliff Miller from Cloth.
我需要去找工作吗
Do I need to look for a job?
你有一份工作 并且干得很棒
You have a job, and you're good at it.
你去忙吧
Can you please do it?
莎伦 很高兴又见到你
Sharon. It's good to see you again.
柯林斯夫人 感谢你抽空来见我们
Mrs. Collins, we appreciate your time.
-客气 -这是我的合伙人 克里夫·米勒
- Of course. - This is my associate, Cliff Miller.
-你好 -你好 我喜欢你们的网站
- Hi. - Hi. I love your site.
我就开门见山了
Well, I'll cut to it.
我们觉得你的才华会很适合
We think your talents would be a great fit
我们公♥司♥
for our organization.
我们希望你能帮我们开♥发♥一个工具
We want you to help us develop a tool,
这样每个顾客就能创建他们自己的完美商店
so that every shopper can create their own perfect store.
也就是我现在所在做的
So, basically, what I'm doing now?
规模更大
On a much larger scale.
你们具体想干什么
What exactly are we talking about?
我们想收♥购♥你的公♥司♥
We'd like to acquire your business.
这类交易 我们通常
This type of deal, we're usually
出价在100万到500万之间
in the low-to-mid seven-figure range.
所以是接近100万还是接近1000万呢
So, are we talking closer to one million or closer to 10?
可获利的限制性普通股票 四年股权兑现条款
Payable with restricted common stock, vesting over four years,
加上同等条款下的一份就业协议
plus an employment agreement for the same term.
我猜你们会关掉我的店
I assume that you would shut down the store.
你公♥司♥最有价值的资产不是店铺
The most valuable asset of your company isn't the store.
而是你
It's you.
那你们觉得我值多少
And exactly how much do you think I'm worth?
4百万-5百万
关于史蒂文参与程度的问题 交给他回答
For questions about Steven's level of involvement, defer to him,
但如果问你 我们希望强调
but if directed at you, we would like to stress
他会亲力亲为 如果不是每天的话
that he's hands-on, if not day-to-day.
继续 波特兰共情倡议组织
Moving on! The Portland Empathy Initiative
成立的初衷是培养...
was founded with the mission of fostering--
我知道波特兰共情倡议组织是什么
I know what The Portland Empathy Initiative is.
-我成立的 -当然 好的
- I founded it. - Of course. Okay.
抱歉
Apologies for that.
最后一条 如果有提到
So, the last thing is, if there's any mention
任何关于在菲律宾的工作条件
of the working conditions in the Philippines
或者任何关于员工自杀的问题
or anything about employee suicides--
我知道我们讨论的是"醒醒 波特兰" 但是
I know this is "Wake Up, Portland" we're talking, but--
你刚是说"员工自杀"吗
Did you-- did you just say, "Employee suicides"?
该死 我以为史蒂文已经跟你说过了
Shit. See, I thought Steven looped you in.
-你该去问他 -我正有此意
- You should ask him. - I intend to,
不过既然我们都在这了 凯特 何不你跟我讲讲
but while we're here, Cait, why don't you loop me in?
我是格雷格·博特莱特 我来见史蒂夫
Hey. Greg Boatwright here to see Steve.
史蒂文·本杰明 你有预约吗
Steven Benjamin? Do you have an appointment?
没 没事的 我们是老朋友了
Oh no, it's cool. We're old friends.
先生 我不在乎你们是不是朋友
Sir, I don't care if you're friends.
你得预约
You need to have an appointment.
史蒂夫 老朋友
Steve, old friend!
没事
It's all right.
博特莱特教授
Professor Boatwright!
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
请坐
Have a seat.
-不错啊 -所以
- Nice. - So...
有何贵干
what can I do for you?
我在想我们上一次一起出去玩是什么时候
I'm trying-- I'm trying to think of the last time we hung out.
-在纽约的游♥行♥ -对 没错
- The march, New York City. - Right. Of course.
我那天向奥德丽求婚
I asked Audrey to marry me on that day.
-你很幸运 -是的
- You're a lucky guy. - I really am.
显然你也很幸运
So are you... apparently.
是的 你看上去
Yeah. You look...
一点没变
just the same.
你看上去变高了
Oh, you look... taller.
拯救世界拯救得如何了
So, how's the saving-the-world business?
似乎利益巨大 对吗
It seems pretty lucrative, huh?
还行吧
Well... could be worse.
你的哲学进展得如何
How's the philosophy business?
我在休假
Aah! I'm taking a break.
清理思绪
Clearing my... head.
要出新书了吗
Any new books on the horizon?
我在等着看你下一本书呢
I'm-- I'm waiting to read the next one.
也许
Maybe.
我大概弄清了怎么开始
I think I figured out how to kick off
我的回归巡回演讲
my... comeback tour.
妮娜怎么样
How's Nina?
我们离婚几年了
We divorced a couple years ago.
很遗憾
Oh. Sorry to hear that.
你单身了
So, you're a bachelor, huh?
对
Yes. Yeah.
约会一定很容易吧
Dating must be easy
凭你的长相还有数不清的钱
with your looks and... billions of dollars.
你知道我的生活是怎么样的 工作个不停
Well, you know how it is. Work, work, work.
工作是你真正的爱好
Work is your true passion.
据我所知 你全身心投入到工作中
You throw yourself into it, from what I hear.
你来这是想干什么 格雷格
What are you doing here, Greg?
鉴于
Well, since...
你和我妻子合作这么多
you're working with my wife so much,
我觉着我们应该恢复联络
I figured, we should reconnect.
或许我和奥德丽可以请你来吃顿晚餐
Maybe Audrey and I could have you over for dinner...
喝喝酒 叙叙旧
catch up over a bottle of wine.
-可以啊 -可以啊
- Yeah, that'd be something. - That'd be something.
我得去打个电♥话♥
Listen, I need to jump on a call.
世界需要你
The world needs you.
史蒂夫·本杰明 拯救世界
Steve Benjamin, here to save the day!
-格雷格 你得滚出去 -不是吧
- Greg, you need to get the fuck outta here-- - Seriously?
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me?
我们刚谈完
We were just finishing up.
我这就走
I'm heading out.
你为什么不让我和她说话
Why didn't you let me speak to her?
每次那电♥话♥响起
Every time that phone rang,
我就害怕
it terrified me,
因为你跟我说那是霍梅尼的人
because you told me it was Khomeini's men.
但其实是她
But it was her...
我妈妈
my mother.
你骗小孩
You lied to a fucking child,
你自己的家人
your own blood.
我是在保护你不受那个疯荡♥妇♥的伤害
I was protecting you from that lunatic whore!
她不是疯子
She was not lunatic!
甚至在你把我们分开以后
Even after you tore us apart,
她仍然试图联♥系♥我
she was sill trying to reach out!
你觉得那是唯一的留言吗
Do you think that was the only message?
-有多少留言 -多着去了
- How many messages were there? - There were many more!
她说了不少可怕的东西
She said horrible things.
无法想象
Unthinkable!
我听到你哭
I heard you crying.
为一个
Crying...
折磨你的女人
over a woman who tortured you...
致残自己亲生儿子的女人哭
who mutilated her own... son.
你跟她一样变♥态♥
You are as sick as she is.
是吗
Am I?
我跟她一样变♥态♥吗
Am I as sick as she is?
-变♥态♥到敲碎 -不
- Sick enough to fucking crack... - No.
-你的头骨 老头 -不要
- ...your skull open, old man? - No!
不要
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表