剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
-你看 -士官长
- Wait, look. - Master Chief!
《光环》系列正传游戏主角
《光晕1》
"H" One.
怎么了
What's the problem?
她没有填写表格
She doesn't have the forms.
她为什么需要表格
Why does she need the forms?
因为本杰明生物科学
Well, because Benjamin BioScience,
本杰明风险投资和本杰明基金会
Benjamin Ventures, and the Benjamin Foundation
都采用不带电的电网
are all grid neutral.
你去给奥德丽拿盏台灯
Okay, I need you to get Audrey a lamp
你去把表格给填了
and you to fill out the form.
-没问题 -好的
- Of course. - Okay.
我是不是得学着
I should probably learn
自己把表格下载下来
how to download forms myself.
那是实习生该干的事
That's what interns are for.
我们之前说的改天庆祝现在还有效吧
Is that rain check still available?
骑得不错嘛 混♥蛋♥们
Ew! Nice ride, bitches!
原始人般粗鲁的行为肯定是禁欲的副产品
Neanderthal behavior must be a byproduct of celibacy.
已经有两周没人帮你暖床了
So, your bed's been cold for over two weeks now?
感觉如何
How's that been for you?
很糟糕
It sucks.
-都是你的错 -怎么成我的错了
- It's your fault. - Oh, it's my fault.
奈我何
Blow me.
抱歉 温 我不能这么做
Sorry, Wen. I can't.
菲尔是我的好哥们
Phil's one of my best friends.
嗨 你太厉害了
Hi. You rocked it.
我先溜了没事吧
Is it okay if I take off?
当然没事
Of course.
谢谢你捧场
Thanks for coming.
老爸去哪了
Where's Dad?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我 我很享受离婚后的生活
Me? Oh, I love being divorced.
棒呆了 每天都像圣诞节一样
Yes! Every day is Christmas.
不后悔
No regrets?
不
No!
一开始是有点后悔
Well, maybe at first, sure,
随后我醒悟了过来
but then... I came to my senses.
那好吧
Well then...
你和格雷格的感情如何
Okay, what about you and Greg?
依旧相亲相爱
Still perfect in paradise?
4个孩子
Uh, well... having four kids,
肯定会给感情增添许多压力
that can put a lot of stress on your relationship.
你跟伯克利的人还有联♥系♥吗
You keep up with anyone from Berkeley?
芭芭拉·乐玲都没有吗
Not even Barbara Yueling?
阿芭去年去世了
Barb died last year.
胃癌
Stomach cancer.
阿芭比我们小
Barb's younger than us.
是不是阿芭的主意
Wasn't it Barb's idea
去纽约参加反核武游♥行♥
to go to the No Nukes march in New York,
最后自己却放鸽子拿到了百事可乐的工作
and then she totally bailed and got that job at Pepsi?
背叛
Sellout.
你当年挺喜欢阿芭的
You sort of had a thing for Barb.
我才不喜欢阿芭
I did not have a thing for Barb.
-那就是她喜欢你 -可能吧
- She had a thing for you. - Mmm, maybe.
你还记不记得那晚
Do you remember that night
我们去电报大道上喝啤酒
you and I went for beers over on Telegraph,
就我们两个
just the two of us?
我本可以陪你回家的 不是吗
I could've gone home with you that night, couldn't I?
-你又不喜欢我 -我可喜欢你了
- You weren't really into me. - Oh ho ho, I was into you.
你当时是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
You... were a player.
换女朋友像换台一样勤
Changed girlfriends like you changed the channel.
就算我是个花♥花♥公♥子♥吧
Oh. I-- all right, maybe I was sort of a player,
我那时候可忙了
but I-- I was very busy.
-忙什么 -和权威作斗争
- With what? - Fighting the man.
而且 你从来不觉得我的笑话好笑
And also, you-- you never laughed at my jokes.
因为笑话就该好笑才对
Cause jokes are supposed to be funny.
我曾喜欢过你
I was into you.
我只是说
Okay, but all I'm saying
做男人的一大优势就是
is that a definite advantage to being a guy
不用在月经时去公厕
is not having to deal with public restrooms on your lady days.
也没有老妈给你举办的红月派对
And also not having your Mom throw you a red moon party.
-不会吧 -对 她举办了
- No! - Yeah, she did.
那也太尴尬了 很酷
That's so... lame, it-- it's cool.
别支持疯人疯举
Okay, don't endorse the crazy.
我不介意庆祝女子成年
Yeah, I'd be cool with celebrating womanhood.
像犹太女孩成人仪式 拉美文化里的成人礼 或是
Like a Bat Mitzvah, a quincea?era, or some sort of...
某种意识
rite of passage.
我只是不想成为文化狂热者
I just don't wanna be a culture vulture.
闭眼
Close your eyes.
你看 80年代
You know, in the '80s,
人们还否认说唱也是一种音乐
people used to say rap wasn't real music,
因为它抄袭别人歌♥曲的片段
because it stole parts from other people's songs.
但现在借鉴某人叫做致敬
But now, sampling someone, that's... reverence.
我能把眼睛睁开了吗
Can I open my eyes?
可以
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想创作出我自己的东西
I just wanna create my own thing...
比如一个可选择的成人礼
like an alt-mitzvah.
但不是改变的意思
But not like "Alt" as in "Alt-left" and "Alt-right."
而是指...
"Alt" as in...
自♥由♥意志
free will.
选择的权力
Power to choose.
就像是另类成人礼
Like an alterna-mitzvah.
没错
Exactly.
好了 你们还要喝一轮吗
All right. Another round you fucking idiots?
不 该杜克去拿啤酒了
No, it's Duc's turn to get the beers.
顺便拿点春卷过来
Bring some spring rolls while you're at it.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
我去拿吧
I got it.
这个说得好
That's good.
现在谁才是"最后的武士"
Who's the "Last Samurai" now, huh?
我们只是在互相开玩笑呢
Yo, we're just giving each other shit, right?
没事的
It's all good.
-菲尔 -怎么了
- Hey, Phil. - Mmm?
你可能需要暂停禁欲了
You might wanna lay off the celibacy thing.
刚才在厕所排队的时候你女朋友还想跟我来一发
I had to blue-ball your girl in the bathroom line.
卧♥槽♥
Oh shit!
杜克 杜克
Yo, Duc! Hey, Duc!
停手 别打了
Stop! Stop it!
杜克 兄弟 别打了
Duc! Come on, man! Stop!
-老天 -你太不厚道了
- Oh jeez. Jesus. - Not cool, man. So not cool.
申明一下 我不是日本人也不是中国人
For clarification, I'm not Japanese or Chinese.
我是越南人 你个傻♥逼♥
I'm Vietnamese, you fucking idiot.
滚吧杜克 赶快滚出去
Fuck you, Duc. Get the fuck outta here, man.
-闭嘴 -操♥你♥妈♥ 马尔科姆
- Shut the fuck up! - Fuck you, Malcolm!
-滚 菲尔 -好了
- Fuck off, Phil! - No.
-什么鬼 -操
- What the fuck? - Fuck, man.
我的鼻子
My fucking nose.
杰米拉 你好 我是艾希莉
Hi, Jamila, it's Ashley.
我打电♥话♥来是想...想谢谢你
I was-- I was just calling to-- to thank you
昨晚特别美味的晚饭 我...
for that amazing dinner last night. I...
医院
The hospital?
我的天哪 我很抱歉
Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
好吧 请
Y-- well, please--
请向格温德琳送上我的祝福
please give Gwendolyn my best.
我们之后再聊 好的
I-- yes, we'll talk later. Okay.
你用的是什么引擎来着
What engine did you say you're using?
混合引擎 一部分是Unity一部分是我自己搭建的
It's a hybrid. Part Unity, part I built on my own.
-你自己搭建的 -是的
Built on your own? Yeah.
问题多吗
And does it get too buggy?
-不 -运行得还挺流畅
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表