剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
You know, I came in here pretty skinny,
我还要生存40天
and I have 40 days to survive out here,
没有食物 蛋白质 会出问题的
and without food, protein, it'll be a problem.
这有些钓鱼线
So, got some fishing line here.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready? - Yup.
我们去钓鱼吧
Let's go fish.
我不能打湿我的脚
Well, I can't get my foot wet.
没事 我们会想出办法的
That's all right. We'll figure it out.
我今天下午接到了个电♥话♥
So, I got a phone call this afternoon.
你和芭贝特吵架了
You got into an argument with Babette?
她给你打电♥话♥
She fucking called you?
那就是没吵架咯
Oh. Okay, so no fight then.
她背着我给你打电♥话♥ 什么
She called you behind my-- What?
-谁他妈会这么做 -艾希莉
- Who the fuck does that? - Ashley.
这 发生了什么
It do-- What happened?
克洛伊 那个小女孩 她说我的女儿是傻瓜
Chloe, the little girl, she called my daughter poopy.
抱歉
Sorry.
继续
Go on.
那个小混♥蛋♥跟我们女儿说
That little shit told our daughter
她的皮肤是棕色的因为她是傻瓜
that her skin is brown because she's poopy,
说她臭 我臭
that she stinks, and that I stink.
但你不臭
But you don't stink.
你来猜猜为什么
Two guesses why.
我很遗憾
Okay, I'm sorry.
我明白
I understand.
但你对芭贝特说了什么
But what did you say to Babette?
首先 你能别再说她的名字吗
First of all, could you stop saying
你口气好像你上过她一样 谢谢
her name like you've been inside of her, please?
你认真的吗
Oh. Fucking seriously?
不是吧 我认识她
You're fucking serious? Okay, I know her.
我认识她丈夫 我们的孩子是同学
I know her husband. Our children are classmates.
我很礼貌地请她
I very politely asked her to speak
去和她女儿谈谈她对海莉说了什么
with her daughter about what she said to Hailey,
然后她否认克洛伊绝不会说出这样的话
then she denied Chloe could've ever said such a thing,
因为她有个中国表亲什么的
because she has a Chinese cousin or some such.
她说你叫她种族主义者
She says you called her racist.
是吗 她是这么说的吗 你觉得呢
Really? Is that what she said? What do you think?
我觉得你最近有心事
I think something is going on with you lately.
我觉得这是所私立学校
I think that this is a private school...
我觉得海莉可能
...and I think that Hailey could end up
会和班上的同学相处很长一段时间
with these same kids in her class for a very long time,
你不能到处说他们的父母是种族主义者
and I don't think you can go around calling their parents racist.
这样如何
Well, how about this?
你再打给芭贝特
Why don't you call Babette back,
你们两个自行商量解决办法
and the two of you can work it out on your own?
-艾希莉 不 -滚吧
- Ashley, that-- No. - Get the fuck out of my face.
你可以进来
You can come in.
你还好吗 妈
You okay, Mom?
雷蒙还好吗
Is Ramon?
这是摩西五经吗
Is this the Torah?
嗯
Yeah.
很不错
It's nice.
你好 沃尔夫先生.
我父亲希望我们在进入下一步之前再对序言做做修改
-喂 -博特莱特博士
- Hello? - Doc Boatwright!
迈克尔 你还好吗 什么声音
Michael? Are you okay? What's that noise?
风声 我很好 她答应了
The wind, and I'm great! She said yes!
-什么 -艾玛 我女朋友
- What? - Emma, my girlfriend!
我刚向她求婚 她答应了
I just asked her to marry me, and she said yes!
真好
Oh, that's incredible!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢 我想第一个通知你
Thank you. I wanted you to be the first to know.
实际上 我想问问
Actually, I wanted to ask--
说吧
Go ahead.
喂
Hello?
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表