剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
如果是我疯了怎么办
What if I'm crazy?
如果是我大脑得了什么病
What if I have a fucking brain disease
然后一辈子都要看到那些
and I'm gonna start seeing shit
根本不存在的东西怎么办
that's not really there for the rest of my life?
也许只是你的感知能力比其他人更敏锐
Maybe you're just way more perceptive than the rest of us.
-你真的觉得可能吗 -为什么不可能
- You really think that's possible? - Why wouldn't it be?
在我小的时候
You know, when I was a kid...
怎么了
Yeah?
影子会跟着我
...shadows would follow me.
就像是人
There were, like, people
但是是另一个世界的人
but on the other side of something,
但他们的影子穿了过来
but their shadows got through.
那时你多大
How- - how old were you?
很小
Little.
在上学之前
It was before school even.
雷蒙
Ramon.
无论你身上在发生什么 千万不要害怕
Whatever's happening to you, don't come at it from fear.
别害怕
Don't.
因为恐惧会摧毁你的 知道吗
Because the fear will destroy you. All right?
你来这儿干嘛
Why are you here, anyway?
我想来
I want to be here.
为什么
Why?
我们只上过两次床
We only hooked up twice.
加上刚刚应该是三次
Well, three times, counting just now.
你难道是那种
Are you one of these savior type of guys
喜欢拯救别人的人吗
who just gets off on rescuing people?
-不是因为这个 -那是因为什么
- No. It's so not that. - So what then?
我就觉得自己应该在这里 跟你一起
Feels like this is where I'm supposed to be- - with you.
我并不经常有这种感觉 所以
I don't get that feeling a lot, so...
当它出现时 我会认真对待
when I do, I pay attention.
就这样
That's it.
计划生育局
不是吧 兰迪·巴特勒
No fucking way. Randy Butler?
我都不知道他姓什么
I don't even know his last name.
我以为他是杜克的朋友
I think he was a friend of Duc's.
不 他是我的一个模特 但他肯定要被开了
No, he's a model I shoot, but he's so fired now.
不 答应我别开除他
No. Promise me you will not fire him.
好极了
Oh great.
我们现在还得跟这些傻缺打交道
Now we have to deal with these fucking idiots.
我们会被这些另类右翼杀了吗
Are we about to get killed by some alt-right bozos?
这种可能性微乎其微
The chances of that are slim to moderate, at best.
-来人了 -别搭理他们
- Here comes one! - Don't engage, okay?
走过去 假装他们不存在
Walk through them They don't exist.
杀人犯
Murderer!
他们不存在 他们不存在
They don't exist. They don't exist.
你妈妈选择的是生命
Your mom chose life!
其实我的生母在生我时难产去世了
Actually, my biological mother died giving birth to me,
-所以她没有选择生命 -你不是说别搭理他们吗
- so she didn't chose life. - I thought you said, "Don't engage."
看看你 你自己就是个孩子
Look at you! You're practically a baby yourself!
孩子怀了孩子
Babies having babies.
我是衣原体感染 你个傻缺
I have chlamydia, you idiot.
激进
Aggressive.
且鼓舞人心
And aspirational.
为你的种族而自豪
他们是在推销自己 这才是最可怕的部分
They're marketing themselves, that's the most terrifying part.
你以为我为什么叫你来
Why do you think I called you in?
我不知道该怎么办
I have no fucking idea what to do.
我们需要开个会 叫上想要开办这个社团的
We need a meeting... between the kids who want this club
以及感觉被冒犯到了的学生 今天放学后
and the kids who are offended by it, after school today.
-你能做到吗 -可以
- Can you do that? - Yes.
-太谢谢你了 -别客气
- Bless you. - Oh please.
我高兴的是你没想着要自己处理这些事情
I'm just happy you don't want to handle these things yourself.
你让共情倡议组织不至于关门
You're keeping the Empathy Initiative in business.
-苏珊 是我 -宝贝 是妈妈
- Susan, it's me. - Sweetie, it's Mom.
我在你学校 想着我们可以一起喝杯茶
I'm here at your school. I thought we could grab a cup of tea.
给我发消息
Text me.
她说要么是滴虫感染要么是衣原体感染
She said it's either trichomoniasis or chlamydia...
但我得等检查结果出来
...but I have to wait for the test results,
因为病症不同用药不同
because they're treated with different drugs.
幸好你没怀孕
Well, at least you're not pregnant.
是 但我是最恶心的荡♥妇♥
Yeah, but I am the most disgusting slut alive.
别这么说 比这更恶心的荡♥妇♥多着呢
Oh, stop, there are plenty of sluts way more disgusting.
-我只是觉得羞耻 -当然了
- No, I'm just ashamed. - Of course you are.
-你今天杀了多少孩子 -三十个
- How many babies you kill today? - Thirty!
你觉得这是玩笑吗
You think this is a joke?
他们在它还在你体内时就杀了它
They butcher it while it's still inside you,
他们把死了的婴儿吸出来 卖♥♥掉它们的器官
and then they suck the dead baby out, and they sell it for parts!
这已经被辟过谣了
That's been completely debunked.
是吗 那看来黑人的命的确不重要
Oh yeah? Well, I guess then black lives really don't matter.
-去你的吧 你个傻♥逼♥ -克里斯汀
- Hey, fuck you, you fucking ass. - Kristen!
上车 上车
Get in the car. Get in the car.
是啊 克里斯汀
Yeah, Kristen.
蠢婊♥子♥
Dumb whore!
-克里斯汀 -你看到了没
-Kristen! Hey! - Did you see that?
克里斯汀 住手
Kristen, stop!
- 克里斯汀 -垃圾 -你给我住手
- Kristen! - Shit! - Stop it!
-你个傻♥逼♥ -克里斯汀 克里斯汀
- You fucking asshole! - Kristen! Kristen! Kristen!
女士们麻烦站在那里别动
I need you ladies to stay where you are.
天啊
Oh God!
所以思考思考
So, what is the point, really,
到底有什么意义
of thinking about thinking?
这是在检验我们的思想
It's only in examining our thoughts
我们看到限制我们体验世界的各种方式
that we see the ways that they limit our experience of the world,
这使得我们可以换一种思路思考
which in turn allows us to choose different ways of thinking,
-就像是选择共情而不是 -好吧
- like choosing empathy instead of- - Okay.
好的 我们来谈谈移情
Okay. Let's talk about empathy.
各位 别写了
Stop writing, everybody.
合上你们的笔记本
Close your laptops.
把你们的手♥机♥放在一边
Put away your fucking phones.
你们可以做到 不会死人的
You can do it. It won't kill ya.
现在 想象我是一个
So now, imagine that I am a man...
拥有巨大财富和权力的人
of immense wealth and power
可以为成千上万的人以及整个世界...
who could do a lot of good things for a lot of people...
做很多好事 但由于我严重的自我厌恶
and the world, but because of my crippling self- loathing...
我只是不停地为自己谋利
I just keep taking more of everything for myself- -
如果你们能想象得出这样一个人的话
if you can imagine such a person exists.
现在 我从你或者你爱的人那儿
So now, I take something from you
拿走某件东西...
or someone that you love...
你的房♥子 你的车 你的医保
your house, your car, your healthcare.
你会怎么办
So, what is your response?
你会生气吗 会恨我吗
Do you get angry? Do you hate me?
这样除了给世界
And what does that do,
徒增更多的仇恨和愤怒 还有什么用呢
except bring more hatred and anger into the world?
-或者你们... -共情
- Or, do you... - Empathize.
理解我的精神痛苦 这样做很明智
...empathize with my psychic pain, which is genuine.
那么你的共情到底有什么作用呢
And what exactly does your empathy accomplish?
屁用都没有
It accomplishes jack shit!
我很困惑 我不...
I'm confused. I don't- -
那会让你产生自满情绪
It lulls you into complacency,
-那样我会把你整得更惨 -什么
- so I can fuck you even harder. - What?
所以 现在...
So, now...
你的共情
your empathy...
让你更糟糕
just got you fucked.
你是在建议我们不要试图去
Are you suggesting we not strive to
选择共情而选择恐惧
choose empathy over fear?
就因为那是你自己哲学的核心思想
Because that's kind of the cornerstone of your own philosophy.
我们不是该讨论叔本华吗
Aren't we supposed to be talking about Schopenhauer?
你知道你们该做什么吗
You know what you're supposed to be doing?
你们应该去生活
You're supposed to be living.
应该去户外
You're supposed to be being outdoors,
吃东西 喝东西 磕药 做♥爱♥ 生气
eating, drinking, getting high, fucking, getting angry,
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表