剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
Don't you wanna be sparkly tomorrow?
不想
No!
天啊
Oh my gosh!
看看这个
Look at this!
这是你最爱的衣服
It's your favorite favorite.
爸爸
Dad!
宝贝
Girl!
我不知道怎么伺候你了
I don't know what to do with you.
你有雪橇的
You've already got skis.
那是高山滑雪用的
Those are downhill.
这是在细雪上用的 完全不同
These are powder. Completely different.
你还有滑雪板
And you've got the snowboard.
这两个都不是同一项运动
That's a totally other sport.
而且现在不是冬天
And... it's not winter.
没错 所以这些
Exactly, and that's why these...
-你花了多少钱 -在打折
- How much did you spend? - ...were on sale.
是的 我买♥♥了新雪橇
So, yes, I bought new skis.
但实际上 我给我们省了钱
But in reality, I was saving us money.
你想迷惑我
You're trying to gaslight me.
一点点而已
Only a little.
明天海莉生日派对准备好了吗
Are we all set for Hailey's party tomorrow?
在查克·E芝士餐厅
At Chuck E. Cheese?
应该准备好了
Yeah, should be.
好 你收到回执了吗
Okay. You got all the RSVP's?
没
Uh, no.
应该是发到你邮箱的
Those are supposed to go to your email.
但我没收到任何回复
But I haven't heard from anybody.
一个人都没有
Not one person.
马尔科姆
Hey, Malcolm?
你确定是要回给我吗
Are you sure those were supposed to come to me?
是的 我们决定好的
Yeah! We decided.
宝贝 淡定
Babe, relax.
不会有事的
It'll all work out.
嗨 莉娜 你好
Hi, Lena! Hi!
我是艾希莉·柯林斯
It's Ashley Collins.
我打来是想
I was just calling to--
天啊
Oh my gosh!
-超模 -你真漂亮
- It's a super model! - You're so beautiful!
给她换衣服
Please change her.
抱歉 我想问问小诺亚
Sorry. I was just wondering if we'll see little Noah
明天要来海莉的派对吗
at Hailey's party tomorrow?
那太糟糕了 但愿他早点康复
Oh, that's too bad. I hope he feels better.
你的生命结束
你的生命开始
喂 我的爱
Hello, love of my life.
我今天忙死了
My day's just run away with me.
你得去趟集市
I need you to stop by the market,
为伊玛目查克今晚的晚宴买♥♥一瓶薄荷咸酸奶
and pick up a bottle of Doogh for Imam Chuck's dinner tonight,
以及一些不错的巴克拉瓦
and some nice baklava.
好
Okay.
开心果的还是核桃的
Pistachio or walnut?
随便 新鲜的就行
Anything, just fresh.
《王国》
还有花
And flowers.
还 只能等到
All right. It'll have to wait
下午我做完咨♥询♥后了
until I, uh, finish my rounds this afternoon.
别忘了 法里德
Don't forget, Farid.
你知道这对我有多重要 对吗
You know how important this is to me, right?
为了你我什么都愿意 亲爱的
Anything for you, my love.
你在哪
Where are you?
你离得好远
You're so far away.
这公♥寓♥里就没有离得远的东西
Nothing is far away in this apartment.
我床上要是有个活的 性感十足的男人
If I had an actual live, flaming hot dude in bed,
我才不会盯着电脑屏幕
I would not be staring at a fucking computer screen.
看着我 我是真的
Look at me. I'm real.
这都是真的
This is all real.
这也是真的 亨利
This is real too, Henry.
我只是得工作一会儿
I just have to work for a little while.
不不 不行 小子
No. No. That's not gonna happen, kid.
你不是我老板 老头
Well, you're not the boss of me, old man.
非要我坐在键盘上吗
Do I gotta sit my ass on that keyboard right there?
-你敢 -不
- Don't you fucking dare. - No.
别弄你的游戏了
You're not working on the game.
-我也没去洗衣店工作 -停下
- I'm not working at the laundry. - Stop.
-我们今天不工作 -亨利
- We're not working today. - Henry!
我有另一个工作给你 你会喜欢的
I got another kind of job for you. I think you'll like it.
-是吗 -回床上来
- Oh, yeah? - Come back to bed.
你先去刷了牙再说
Not till you brush your teeth.
停下
Stop!
-臭到他了 -停下
- Ooh, that got him! - Stop!
-臭到他了 -不要
- Ooh, that got him! - No!
你臭死了 走开
You stink. Get off.
不 不
No! No!
如果你爱她干嘛不求婚
Well, why wouldn't you propose if you love her?
那不就是个没意义的故作姿态吗
Well, it's just a meaningless grand gesture, isn't it?
或许故作姿态是我们能在一个即将消失的文明里
Maybe grand gestures are the best we can offer
能给出的最好行为了
in a dying civilization.
可是我们一定要爱吗
But is love what we have to offer?
而不欢迎随机的制度构想吗
Not a salute to some random, institutional construct.
不过婚姻远不止那样
Marriage is more than that, though.
它是一个二元有机体
It's a binary organism.
生活 呼吸
It lives and breathes
改变 成长
and changes and grows.
它表达了我们最高的人类理想
It's an expression of our highest human ideals:
忠诚 忠贞
loyalty, fidelity,
勇气
courage.
婚姻就像一艘划艇
Marriage is... is like a row boat.
有时 你们在一起划
Sometimes, you're in it together.
有时 一个人落水
Sometimes, one of you falls out.
有时 她把你拉上来
Sometimes, she helps you back in.
有时 她用浆打你的头
Sometimes, she smacks you on the head with the oar.
我喜欢 你说得真好
I love this. Yeah, you're on a roll.
有时 你们一起划
Sometimes, you row together,
但其中一人用力过猛
but one of you rows so hard
结果你们就一直兜圈子
that you wind up just going around in circles.
有时 你
Sometimes, you just--
我打扰到你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
杜克
Duc.
你认识迈克尔 对吗
You know Michael, right?
我去了他的生日派对
Yeah. From the party.
我们刚才在
Yeah, we were just sitting around
谈天说地 像往常一样
shooting the shit, as always.
-我走了 -好
- I'll go. - Okay.
你可以留下
You can stay.
你需要什么
So what can I do for you?
我在想你有没有兴趣
I was wondering if, uh, you'd be interested
给我的书做序
in writing the foreword for my book.
我儿子要出书了
My son is publishing a book.
真棒
Wow! That's fantastic.
恭喜 杜克
Congratulations, Duc.
我很荣幸给你的书做序 儿子
I would be honored to write your foreword, son.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
感激不尽
That means a lot.
我就
Well, I'm just gonna
不打扰你们讨论哲学了
let you get back to your philosophizing, so...
你不想...
You-- you don't wanna...?
见到你很高兴
Nice seeing you.
我也是
You too.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, boy. - What?
我不确定该写什么
I'm not sure what to write.
他的书丝毫没有引起我的共鸣
His book doesn't speak to me.
全是关于意志坚定的自律性
It's all iron-willed self-discipline,
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表