剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
Well... that's easy to find online.
这病人是谁
Who is this patient?
你可不想再来个明迪
You do not want another Mindy.
我今天为何带那张照片
Why did I take that photograph...
到我办公室去
with me into my office today?
我本可以就丢在我车上
Okay. I could've easily have left it in my car.
真的开始吓到我了
Really, it's starting to scare me.
不不 别害怕
Oh no, no, don't be scared.
我只是在 确认一系列有趣的关联
I'm merely... acknowledging a series of interesting connections.
卡尔·荣格会将之称为"同步性"
Carl Jung would call that synchronicity.
瑞士心理学家和精神病学家 提出同步性理论
卡尔·荣格就是个种族歧视者 沙文主义的恐同者
Carl Jung was a racist, chauvinistic homophobe,
他只配给我舔屌♥
and he can suck my dick.
应该包住你全部头发才对
It should cover all of your hair.
那才符合规矩 对吧
Isn't that the rule?
看情况 反正我只遵守我喜欢的规矩
It depends. I only follow the rules I like, anyways.
显然是这样
Yeah, well, clearly.
你的烟熏眼妆画得真好 亲爱的
Ooh. You are really mastering that smoky eye, honey.
请留言 不过我更喜欢电邮
Leave a message, but I prefer an email.
那样我就有书面记录了
That way I have a paper trail.
雷蒙 又是妈妈 打给我
Hey, Ramon, it's Mom again. Call me.
他怎么总是不接电♥话♥
Why doesn't he ever answer his phone?
11:11现象
回电多简单啊
It's so simple to return a call.
连拨号♥都省了
You don't even have to dial a number anymore.
有时我觉得科技让我们变笨了
Sometimes I think technology just makes us stupid.
怎么了
What?
-怎么了 今天是星期三 -真的吗
- What? It's Wednesday. - Really?
-是啊 -最近发生这么多事 你还有这心思
- Yeah. - With everything that's going on?
更别说你今天
Not to mention what a dick
在心理医生面前对我多恶劣
you were to me at the psychiatrist today.
好吧 那今晚没艳福了
Okay. So no date night.
雷蒙可能会失去理智
Well, how can I even think
我这时候哪还有心思做♥爱♥
about sex when Ramon might be losing his mind?
因为他可能不会失去理智
Because he might not be losing his mind?
你不知道那让我有多害怕
You don't know how much it terrifies me.
那些年 我常醒来看到浴室洗手台都是血
All those years I woke up to a bloody bathroom sink
因为我哥哥觉得
because my brother felt
他需要刷牙刷一整晚
the need to brush his teeth all night long.
他们好几个月后才正确诊断出他的病
They didn't correctly diagnose him for months.
雷蒙不是艾克
Ramon is not Ike.
我从来没想过他可能会患精神病
I never would've dreamed he might become mentally ill.
艾希莉或杜克 当然有可能
Ashley or Duc, absolutely,
可是 雷蒙
but- - but Ramon?
我们还不知道情况
We don't know anything yet.
你是因为害怕才这么说
This is just fear talking.
你不害怕吗
Aren't you scared?
我当然害怕了 我都吓傻了
Yes, of course I'm scared. I'm petrified.
不然我今天怎么会对你那么混账
Why do you think I was such a dick to you today?
还用说吗
Duh.
我爸妈被艾克弄得措手不及
My mom and dad were so blindsided by Ike.
他们拖了太久
They waited too long,
而付出代价的是他
and he's the one who paid for it.
他们也付出了代价 那摧毁了他们
Well, they did too. It destroyed them.
摧毁了我们整个家
It destroyed our entire family.
好了
Okay.
好了 我们今晚无法想明白的
Okay. We're not gonna figure this out tonight.
我们应该在周六召开家庭会议
I think we should schedule a family meeting for Saturday.
那可能会有点小题大做了
That might make it a bigger deal than it needs to be.
格雷格 我需要你支持我
Greg, I need you on my side...
支持雷蒙
on Ramon's side.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你尝试从浴室
So, you try the bathroom,
衣柜 走廊的门
the closet, the door to the hall,
-和逃生梯出去 结果每次都死了 -靠
- and the fire escape, and each time you die. - Shit.
还有哪里可选
So where else is there?
床底下 有一扇暗门能通往...
Underneath the bed, there's a trap door that takes you- -
什么原因让你决定
What made you decide to use
将自己真实的公♥寓♥用于游戏的第一关
your actual apartment as the first level of a game?
一切都是从我刚搬进来不久后开始的 所以...
Well, it all started here not long after I moved in, so...
-好吧 -嗯
- Hmm. - Yeah.
这些画是怎么回事
What's up with these drawings?
是你梦见的吗
You just dream them up?
事实上 那边那幅
Actually, that one over there,
这一幅 还有这边这幅
this one, and this one over here
都是我真实梦见过的 所以是的
are from actual dreams I had, so... yes.
这游戏叫什么名字
What's the name of the game?
我有点喜欢《王国》这名字
Um, I'm kinda into "Realms,"
-但又觉得有点太新世纪了 -是的
- but I think it's a bit too New Age-y. - Yeah.
我对游戏一窍不通 但这很美
I don't know anything about gaming, but it's beautiful.
怎么 你从没打过游戏吗
What, you never play games?
小时候玩过
Yeah, when I was a kid.
我现在连电脑都没有
I don't even own a computer now.
有意思
That's funny.
手♥机♥能满足我一切需要
I can use my phone for anything I need.
绝大部分需要
Most anything.
不
No.
是我妹妹
It's my sister.
要是是跟雷蒙有关的呢
What if it's about Ramon?
克里斯汀 什么事
Kristen, what's up?
我好像得了性病
I think I have some kind of STD.
开什么玩笑
Shut the fuck up.
我的小妹妹痒得不行
It- - My vag itches like a motherfucker,
我尿尿时还会刺痛 而我总想尿尿
and it stings when I pee, which I have to do all the time.
可能是真菌感染
Could be a yeast infection.
我觉得不是真菌感染 是更严重的
I don't think it's a yeast infection. I think it's worse.
而且还有东西 流出来
And there's some kind of... discharge.
仍然有可能是真菌感染
Could still be a yeast infection.
不是真菌感染 我大概...
It's not a yeast infection. I had sex...
一周前做♥爱♥了
about a week ago.
有可能是衣原体感染
Could be chlamydia.
太好了 第一次做♥爱♥我就得了衣原体感染
Great. First time I have sex, I get fucking chlamydia!
你用套子了吗
Well, did you use a condom?
你默认我是跟男人做的吗
Oh, you're assuming it was with a guy?
不是吗
It wasn't?
当然是了
Of course it was.
你带套了吗
Did you use a condom?
-我的天 -克里斯汀
- Oh my God. - Kirsten!
你就是个傻缺你知道吗
You're a fucking idiot. You know that?
我知道
Yes! I know.
神秘交流与多孔性思维
沃尔夫先生
Mr. Wolfe?
拜尔-博特莱特先生
Mr. Bayer-Boatwright.
感谢您这么快就飞来温哥华
Thank you for flying to Vancouver on such short notice.
这没什么
Oh, it's no prob.
我正好在这也有些事情要处理
I've got a few things I need to do up here anyway.
-你喝什么 -水就好 谢谢
- What can I get you? - Just water, thank you.
杜克 我就直入主题了
So, Duc, I'll get right to it.
费尔法克斯出版社对您最新一版书稿很满意
Fairfax Press loves the latest draft of your book,
还有您在推特和Instagram的粉丝人数
not to mention your Twitter and Instagram following...
我们想在秋天就出版
and we'd like to publish in the fall.
这太棒了
That's fantastic.
而且我们真心希望您父亲能写个序言
And we'd really love for your father to write the foreword.
我不确定他会愿意
I'm not sure he'd wanna- -
但您能说服他的 对吧
But you can convince him, right?
因为我们想再出版一本
Because we'd like to publish
您父亲著作的三十周年特别版
a new 30th anniversary edition of his book
并与您的书捆绑销♥售♥
and tie it into your launch.
我是说浪费这么一个
I mean, it would be a shame
巨大的跨营销机会真是太可惜了
to waste such a huge cross- marketing opportunity.
的确是这样
Yes. It would.
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表