剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
Always glad to talk.
我今天事情很多
I'm on a bit of a schedule today.
凯莉给我超额预定了很多会议
Kelly has me double-booked.
-我在竞选期间给了州长10万 -话虽如此
- I gave the governor 100 grand during the race. - So, that said,
-惊艳我吧 拜尔女士 -慢慢来
- dazzle me, Ms. Bayer. - Take your time.
州长 去年我们州
Governor, last year our state
因为一起残暴的操场枪击事故
garnered unwanted national attention
招致了不必要的全国关注
over a brutal playground gun incident.
嗯 史蒂文 你知道我对此事的立场
Yeah. Steven, you know my position on that.
-"枪不杀人" -人杀人
- "Guns don't kill people." - People kill people,
可不幸的是 州长 人杀人
but unfortunately, Governor, the people killing people
越来越年轻化了
are getting younger and younger.
今天我们的孩子需要学习新的词汇表
Our kids today need to learn a new vocabulary -
冲突消解 愤怒管理 共情能力
conflict resolution, anger management, and empathy skills.
埃里克 你还在吗
Eric, did we lose you?
在动 继续说
No, no, keep going.
听上去很有意思
Sounds interesting.
州长 我们
Governor, we...
-你好 -进来吧
- Hi. - Hey, come on in.
艾希莉 我不知道她是你母亲
Ashley, I didn't realize she was your mother.
-没事的 -马尔科姆发邮件和我说了
- No, it's okay, really. - Malcolm emailed and said.
-抱歉 -没 我很高兴他这么做了
- I'm sorry. - No, no, I'm glad he did.
之后我就开始疯狂谷歌♥
And since then I've gone down a total Google rabbit hole.
你妈妈显然是努力想做好事
Your mom's clearly trying to do some good in the world.
"努力"是关键词
Well, "Trying" being the operative word.
至少她努力了
At least she tries.
谢谢照看海莉
Uh, thank you for watching Hailey.
-我去接... -客气
- I'm just gonna grab-- - Oh, girl, no problem.
进来 你需要喝一杯
You know what? Come on in. You need a drink.
值得喝一杯
Deserve a drink.
艾希莉 这是科里的妈妈 格温德琳
Oh. Ashley, Corey's mom, Gwendolyn.
妈 这是海莉的妈妈 艾希莉
Mom, Hailey's mom, Ashley.
幸会
A pleasure.
-红酒怎么样 -行
- How about a glass of wine? - Yes.
好
Okay.
-靴子真好看 -谢谢
- Lovely boots. - Oh, thanks.
我儿时的朋友伊薇特·汤普森就穿那样的靴子
My childhood friend, Yvette Thompson, wore boots like that.
总是说她要发起革命
Always said she was gonna kick up a revolution.
是吗 时尚潮流经常倒回去的
Oh yeah? Fashion trends do tend to circle back.
是啊
Oh yeah, they all do.
我也不知道
Damned if I can tell you
薇薇是否曾发起过革命
if little Vettie ever kicked up a revolution,
但我反正是很喜欢她说这话的态度
but I sure loved the way she said it.
来吧 来这边坐下
Come on. Come on back here, have a seat.
好的
Okay.
为此 史蒂文·本杰明基金
And for that, the Steven Benjamin Foundation
将投资于你纳税人的孩子
will invest in your taxpayer's children
而州政♥府♥不用花半分钱
with absolutely no cost to the state.
让我跟校长谈谈
Let me talk to the chancellor.
谢谢 埃里克 我们再联络
Thanks, Eric. We'll be in touch.
他同意了
He's in.
太棒了
Ooh! Fantastic!
干得漂亮 润色得真好
Way to go! Nice spin!
-我没有润色 -没有吗
- I wasn't spinning. - You weren't?
那么 真诚就是最好的润色
Well, sincerity is the best spin then.
我们要庆祝一番 来一杯
We need to celebrate. Drink?
很好
Great!
很好 很好
Great. Great.
未接来电
格雷格
语♥音♥ 格雷格
那个 我们能改天庆祝吗
Actually, can I take a rain check?
你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Where the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥又是什么
And what the fuck are you?
嗨
Hey.
我不该告诉你亨利的事
I shouldn't have told you about Henry.
你明天应该去游戏博览会
You should come to the game expo tomorrow.
我没生你气
I'm not mad at you.
-想一起玩吗 -不要
- Want to hang out? - Nope.
亨利
呼叫中
抱歉 您拨叫的用户
We're sorry. You have reached a number
已关机或已停机
that has been disconnected or is no longer in service.
吃吧 笨蛋
你♥爸♥给我留言了
Your dad left a message.
他说你不对劲
He said you seem off.
我没事
I'm fine.
是结肠炎吗
Is it your colitis?
我没事
I'm fine.
我知道你有事
I know you're not fine.
你家没非乳制大豆奶精了
You're out of non-dairy soy creamer.
你像这样时 就需要找人倾诉
When you get like this, you need to open up.
-你需要谈谈 -我不需要谈 妈妈
- You need to talk. - I don't need to talk, Mom.
你需要谈谈吗
Do you need to talk?
我不需要谈
I don't need to talk.
但显然你的肠道有话要说
But clearly your intestines want to be heard.
拜托告诉我 这不是像你小时候在学校发生的
Please tell me it's not like that time when you were little
那次意外一样吧
and had that accident at school, is it?
谁会叫一个7岁小孩
Who makes a seven-year-old
在全班面前发表读书报告
give a book report in front of the whole class?
你当时的第一语言都不是英语
You-- you were ESL, for God's sakes.
跟那次不一样 妈妈
It's not like that time, Mom.
只要是普通腹泻 不是爆♥炸♥性腹泻就没事
As long as it's regular diarrhea and not explosive.
你没有便血吧
There's no blood in the stool, right?
总之 大家都跑来跑去
So anyway, everybody running around,
-大喊有亡灵 -亡灵
- screaming about the haints. - Haints?
南卡罗莱纳的说法
Oh, South Carolina thing.
反正我就在那
Anyway, here I am,
一个六岁半的小孩 独自站在路中间
six and a half years old, standing in the middle of the road,
所有门窗和百叶窗都涂成蓝色
all by myself, all windows, doors and shutters are painted blue.
他们这样做是为了赶走亡灵
Which is what they do to get rid of the haints,
但显然没起作用
but it clearly didn't work.
艾希莉盘子里的食物不够
Ashley doesn't have enough on her plate.
杰米拉 再给她添点
Jamila, put some more on her plate.
够了 很美味
Oh, I do. It's-- it's delicious.
但真的太腻了
But it's just so rich.
-我说过了 -我妈觉得够好的黄油我也觉得够好
- I told you. - Butter good enough for my mama is good enough for me.
我只是说人造黄油
All I'm saying is margarine contains
含有优质脂肪 能帮助产生...
good fats which help produce--
-我只是说... -别
- All I'm saying is-- - No.
等等 等等 继续说亡灵
Okay, wait, wait, wait. Back to the haints.
-首先 那是什么 -幻影 鬼魂
- First off, what are they? - Phantoms, ghosts.
这个说法要追溯到奴隶时期
The whole idea goes back to slavery times.
"亡灵"不过是
Really, "Haints" is just
一种体系压♥迫♥的解构
a deconstruction of systematic oppression
投射到了某种幽灵上
projected onto some sort of apparitional spirit.
总得有人来解构它 不妨就交给上帝吧
Someone has to deconstruct it. Might as well be God.
我只知道我看到了某个东西 那些老人也看到了
All I know is that I saw something, and so did the old folks.
他们当然看到了
Of course they did.
我相信你
I believe you.
听见没 她相信我
See? She believes me.
谢谢你 艾希莉
Thank you, Ashley.
妈妈 这个鸡肉比爸爸做的好吃
Mommy, I like this chicken better than Daddy's.
别说出来
That's between us.
奶奶 我能吃甜点吗
Grandma, can I have dessert please?
可以
You can.
来 多吃点
Here, try some more.
《此时此刻的外行指南》
致迈克尔
你是我的灵感源泉
奥德丽 来电
我去了一趟杜克家
I stopped by Duc's.
他有烦心事
Something's bothering him.
雷蒙 你能不能...
And Ramon, could you--
你明天能去他那个游戏博览会吗
could you go to his game thing tomorrow?
我要工作 而且
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表