剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
他怎么会知道我母亲的事
How could he know that about my mother?
我不知道 可能只是反移情作用
I don't know. Maybe it's just countertransference.
他描述了跟你类似的经历
He described something similar that happened to you,
你就觉得他说的是你
and you think he must be talking about you.
但他两次梦见或幻想到
But twice he has dreamt or imagined a woman
一个脸上有四道伤痕的女人
with four gashes in her cheek.
其中一次 那女人就是我母亲
Once that woman was actually my mother.
他说的而已
He claims,
在看到她的照片之后
after seeing a picture of her.
出现在他幻觉中的女人用西语叫他儿子
Well, the woman in his hallucination called him mijo.
在大♥麻♥药房♥外面也有个女人用西语叫我儿子
A woman called me mijo outside the marijuana dispensary.
那只是巧合 儿子这个词很常见
That is just a coincidence. Mijo is a very common word.
不 四道伤痕组成了数字11:11
No. And the four gashes make up the number 11:11.
-那是我的生日 -法里德
- That's my birthday. - Farid.
他梦里的女人用波斯语对他说话
Is it a coincidence that the woman in his dream
他根本不懂这门语言 这是巧合吗
spoke Farsi to him, a language he doesn't know?
常跟纳维德一起玩的那个女孩
And is it just a coincidence that...
是这个病人的妹妹
that the girl Navid hangs out with
-这也是巧合吗 -好了
- is this patient's sister? - Okay.
你知道自己变这样时该怎么做 停下来
You know what to do when you get like this. Just stop.
深呼吸
Breathe.
很好
Good.
你有按时吃药吧
You're taking your medication, right?
-莱拉 -因为我绝对
- Layla. - Because I won't...
-不允许你... -有 我有吃药
- have you-- - I am... taking my medication.
因为我绝对不允许你
Because I won't have you
无视医嘱 变得反复无常
ignoring your doctor again and becoming erratic.
纳维德现在长大了 他会看出来的
Navid is older now. He will see it,
他父亲在逐渐消失 我保护不了他
his father disappearing. I can't protect him from that.
你告诉他我母亲的事了吗
Did you tell him about my mother?
有吗
Did you?
未经你同意 我绝对不会跟他说这种事
I would never tell him something like that without you knowing.
绝不
No. Never.
也许你说漏嘴了
Maybe you let it slip.
法里德 拜托别说了 够了
Oh, Farid. Stop, please, enough.
我很饿 无法继续讨论了
I'm too hungry for this.
也许你不应该斋戒
Well, maybe you shouldn't fast.
别傻了
Just shut up.
那是给阿米尔叔叔的
Those are for Uncle Amir.
本杰明生物科学公♥司♥
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - No worries.
等等 现在是1982年吗
Wait. Is it 1982?
你好
Hey, you.
是啊 真的太久没见面了
I know. It's been too long.
你看起来 一点都没变
You look-- I mean, you-- you haven't aged a day.
你看起来器宇轩昂
Well, you look fantastic.
不愧是有几十亿身家的富豪
A few billion dollars really agrees with you.
别这样 哪有几十亿那么多
Oh, stop. No, it's not a few billion.
就十亿而已 顶多二十亿
It's like one, maybe two, max.
这个
The...
-这个木质圆顶 -嗯
- The wooden dome. - Yeah.
-就像蜂巢一样 -对
- It's like a beehive. - Yup. Yup.
天啊 真的好久不见了
God. It's been forever.
格雷格还好吗
How's Greg?
他让人惊喜不断
You know, full of surprises.
南希怎么样了
How's Nancy?
-你是说妮娜吗 -对
- Nina? - Nina.
是妮娜 她还好吗
Yeah, Nina. How is she?
我律师说我刚给她在米兰买♥♥了栋房♥子
Well, my lawyer tells me I just bought her a house in Milan,
所以她应该过得很好吧
so I'd imagine she's great.
很遗憾听到这个消息 她很可爱
I'm sorry to hear that. She was lovely--
从她寄来的圣诞贺卡判断 她很可爱
seemed lovely in the Christmas cards.
非常可爱
Very lovely.
有时是的 你家人还好吗
She could be. Uh, and the family's good?
孩子们呢 你有三个孩子对吧
Kids? You've got three, right?
-四个 -四个 真多啊
- Four. - Four? Wow. That's quite the brood.
只有一个是我的 另外三个是领养的
Yeah, well, one's mine, three are adopted.
-很棒 他们一定喜欢... -不
- Oh, that's great. I bet they enjoy-- - No.
-什么 -他们都是我的孩子 我不知道为什么
- What? - They're mine. I-- I don't know why
刚才那么说 他们都是我的
I said it like that. They're all mine.
你没事吧
You okay?
我很好 能给我一杯水吗 谢谢
I'm fine. May I have a-- a glass of water, please?
没问题
Yeah, of course.
你为什么喜欢看两个男人上♥床♥
Why do you like watching two guys fucking?
钙片感觉更诚实
Gay porn just feels more honest.
你是为了诚实看黄♥片♥吗
You watch porn for the honesty?
不是 但感觉...
No, but it's like...
比如如果是女孩 无论直弯
Okay, like, if there's a girl, straight or lesbian...
总感觉被当成工具 你明白吗
it always feels kind of exploitative, you know? Like
纯粹拍给直男
Like it's purely for the enjoyment of
撸管的时候看
the straight dudes beating off to it.
但两个男人上♥床♥
But two guys fucking?
看起来他们真的在享受对方
Seems like they're actually enjoying each other.
女人就不能单纯享受性♥爱♥吗
Women can't just enjoy having sex?
可以 但感觉...
No, they can, but it's like...
射♥精♥作不了假 对吧
Okay, like, you can't fake a cum shot, right?
没有比那更真实的了 还有窥淫的心态
That's as real as it gets. And then there's the voyeur thing,
感觉我撞见两个男人
like, "I caught these two guys doing something
在做不该被我看到的事 而且他们...
that I'm not supposed to see them doing, and they..."
怎么样
They what?
那好像是我哥哥的男朋友
I think that's my brother's boyfriend.
我们要跟踪他 是不是
We're following him, aren't we?
对
Yeah.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
这么久以来
So, after all this time...
你都完全不联络
not a word.
什么意思
What do you mean?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你来这儿有一两年了吧
You've been here... a couple of years now, right?
不约我喝咖啡 不打给我
No coffee, no phone call.
我刚搬来这里时
Well, when I moved here,
离婚证书上的墨都还没干透
the ink wasn't even dry from the divorce papers.
我那个状态不适合见人
I wasn't particularly pleasant to be around.
我能跟你说实话吗
Can I be honest with you?
因为之前你都一直在说谎吗
Because you've been lying this whole time?
其实我几天前看到你了
I actually saw you a few days ago.
拜托别说是在新闻上看到我
Please say you didn't see me on the news.
听着
Okay, look.
我没说过你看到的那些话
I didn't say what you saw.
严格来说 我说了
I mean, I did, technically,
但他们剪辑的方式 他们故意...
but they way they edited-- they-- they purposely--
我都说不清 我有多少10秒的声音片段
I can't tell you how many 10-second sound bytes of me
被剪辑过
have been edited so that
将我塑造成愚蠢的左派混♥蛋♥
I look like a hippy-dippy liberal asshole.
你真幸运 我倒希望
Well, lucky you. I would have given anything
被看做愚蠢的左派混♥蛋♥
to look like a hippy-dippy liberal asshole
而不是愤怒的白人至上混♥蛋♥
instead of a raging white supremacist asshole.
不 我是完全没信
No. Well, I didn't believe that for a second.
我当时心想 这绝不是跟我一起
I thought, "No. That's not the Audrey Bayer
在伯克利抗♥议♥里根而被捕的奥德丽·拜尔
who got arrested with me at Berkley protesting Reagan."
这不是很棒吗 知道今天的孩子们
Isn't it so nice to know that kids today
能体验
get to experience the joys
抗♥议♥四流小明星总统的乐趣
of protesting a D-list celebrity president?
天啊 是的
God. Yeah, well...
现在的年轻人去抗♥议♥
Well, kids today, they only show up to protest
也只是为了拍一张
because they need a great selfie
身后有人被喷胡椒喷雾的自♥拍♥
with somebody getting pepper-sprayed behind them.
他们是跟我们最有共鸣的一代人
They're the most connected generation we've ever had.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他们跟我们当时一样努力抗争 甚至更努力
They're fighting just as hard as we did, if not harder.
他们通过社交媒体联合起来
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表