剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表
一个新病人梦到了我妈妈
A new patient had a dream about my mother.
雷蒙 达雷米亚
Ramon. Dade miyad!
"达雷米亚"什么意思
What does "Dade miyad" Mean?
即将发生
It's coming.
前情提要
《此时此刻》
克里斯汀 什么事
Kristen, what's up?
我好像得了性病
Think I have some kind of STD.
-我只是觉得羞耻 -当然了 蠢婊♥子♥
- I'm just ashamed. - Of course you are, dumb whore.
克里斯汀
Hey! Kristen!
我们需要开个会 今天放学后
We need a meeting. After school, today.
接下来发言的人
The next person to speak,
都需要先说"我感觉"
has to start with, "I feel."
我感觉你假设所有人的生活
I feel like you just assume everybody experiences life
都和你一样
the same way you do.
你怎么会去计划生育局
Why were you at Planned Parenthood?
因为克里斯汀被那个
Because Kristen got an STD
我带去参加老爸60大寿派对的模特传染了性病
from that model I brought to dad's 60th.
你带了模特
You brought a model?
我和杜克去喝了几杯
Well, Duc and I went out for drinks.
就是你告诉我你要加班那晚
No, that's the night you told me you had to work late.
是这样的 如果我最后需要接受治疗
Here's the deal. If I end up undergoing medical treatment,
那是我的决定
that's my decision.
我只想为你好
I want what's best for you.
但或许等待我的并不是对我最好的
Maybe what's best for me is not what's in store.
在T型路口左转
At the T-junction, turn left.
可以的话 请调头
If possible, make a U-turn.
我靠 操
Ah! God! Ah! Fuck!
此时此刻
第一季 第三集
你对今天的晚餐感到紧张吗
So, are you nervous at all about this dinner tonight?
不 我不是那种会紧张的人
Uh... no. I'm not the "Get nervous" kind of guy.
我哥哥姐姐很喜欢评头论足
They can be really judgy, my older siblings.
他们在你♥爸♥生日派对上看起来挺随和的
They seemed pretty chill at your dad's thing.
我可不会用"随和"来形容他们
"Chill" isn't a word I'd use to describe 'em.
相信我 我见识过更糟的
Well, believe me, I've handled worse.
你能听到吗
Can you hear that?
什么事
What's up?
没什么
Nothing.
你要是入围了波游会 给我电♥话♥或者短♥信♥
Call me, text me, lemme know if you get that PGX thing.
好
Yeah.
我会去游戏实验室
I will stop by the Game Lab,
多半会告诉我我没有入选
so they can tell me that I did not make it most likely.
不会的 那我们什么时候见
No. What time should I meet you here then?
不知道 4点或5点吧
Umm, I don't know, 4:00 or 5:00.
你有钥匙吗
Um... do you have a key?
这样如果我早到了就可以自己进来
Then I can let myself in if I get here earlier.
有的
Sure.
怎么了
What?
我给你这把钥匙并不是作为定情信物
I'm not giving you this key as like a statement about us.
好 没事
Okay. It's no worries, man.
我可以找点别的事做
Yeah, I'll just-- I'll find something to do.
-你回来后给我电♥话♥就行 -不不 我
- You just call me when you get home. - No, no, no, I actually--
不用 真的没事
No, dude. It's really no big deal.
不 我想你拿着这钥匙
No, I want you to take the key today.
真的
I do.
好
Okay.
-好吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我去穿衣服
I'm gonna go get dressed.
这是
Mmm. So...
这是给我的道歉早餐吗
is this my makeup breakfast?
我犯什么错了
Makeup breakfast for what?
就是
Oh. Uh, for the...
你最近接二连三的谎言
insane amount of lying you've been doing lately.
可♥卡♥因♥ 男模
Cocaine, male model,
在计划生育局打人
opening up a can of whoop-ass at Planned Parenthood,
进局子
jail time.
好吧 有时候我
Okay, so sometimes I...
冲动行事
act on impulse.
想要玩得开心就得付出代价 懂吗
That's the price you pay for wanting to have fun, you know?
我也怀念玩乐的时光
Yeah, I miss fun too.
是吗 你的生活就是个乐子
You miss fun? Your whole life is fun.
喂
Hello.
马尔科姆能出来玩吗
Duc : Can Malcolm come out and play?
归你了
He is all yours.
例证
Case in point...
有人找你去骑山地车越野
you have a mountain-biking playdate.
这不一样
That is not the same.
我的都是公开的
Mine is all out in the open.
是吗 你跳伞
Seriously? What is the difference
跟...有什么区别
between you jumping out of an airplane--
你和男模吸可♥卡♥因♥吗
And you doing blow with a male model?
你说得对 这是一回事
You're right, those are exactly the same thing.
都同样不负责 只多不少
It's just as irresponsible, if not more so.
我不是在说不负责
I am not talking about being irresponsible.
过来
Come here.
我怀念我们一起玩乐的日子
I miss having fun together.
-我也是 -好
- So do I. - Okay.
要不我们今晚就开始
How about we start with tonight?
好 听你的
Fine. You're on.
好
All right.
今晚
Tonight.
你准备好操哭那座山了吗
Ah! You ready to fuck that mountain's brains out?
我准备好强♥暴♥那座山了
I'm ready to rape that mountain.
不行 这里不允许这么多的攻击性
No! We're not having that much aggression in this house.
天啊 海莉就在隔壁
God! Hailey's in the next room.
她不需要听到这些
She does not need to hear that shit.
"厌女症"里含有两个"Y"是有原因的
There's a reason "misogyny" is spelled with two "y's."
这是染色体幽默吗
Oh, is that chromosome humor?
-很不错 -我老公会去的 走开
- It's very good. - My husband will join you-- Go away.
他吃完早餐就来
He will join you once he's had his breakfast.
-你指他的致癌猪饲料 -没错
- You mean his cancer-causing swill? --Yup!
雷蒙今天要带文身男来吃晚餐
So, Ramon's bringing tattoo-boy to dinner tonight.
-应该会很有意思 -他叫亨利
- It should be interesting. - "It" is named Henry,
-也是雷蒙的男友 -拭目以待吧
- and "It" is Ramon's boyfriend. - We'll see about that.
我今晚可不想是"它"
Wow! Wouldn't want to be it tonight.
我也不想
Me neither.
三分钟后见
Ah. I'll see you guys in three minutes.
早餐吃树皮就会这样
That's what happens when you eat tree bark for breakfast!
我等不及今晚给他介绍卡门了
Okay, I cannot wait for him to meet Carmen tonight.
他要是发现你给他设套
He's gonna punch a baby when he finds out
他连婴儿都会打
you're trying to set him up.
你知道他禁欲
You know he's celibate.
你这是不尊重人
You're being disrespectful.
没有 我爱他 好吗
No, look, I love the guy, okay?
但他需要有性生活
But he needs to get laid.
他需要女友 一个能与他分享生活的人
He needs a girlfriend, someone he can share his life with,
我知道在他内心深处 这也是他想要的
and I know that, deep down, that's exactly what he wants.
那他为什么要骗我们所有人
So then why would he lie about that to all of us?
他是杜克 他就这样
It's Duc. It's a big part of his schtick,
总喜欢控制一切
always being in control, you know?
就像你
Kinda like you.
我感觉自己死了
我让情况恶化了 对吗
I made it worse, didn't I?
老天
Jesus.
这么小的孩子怎么会如此深仇大恨
How can kids this young have so much hate?
你觉得是我们的学生做的吗
You think one of our students did this?
还不明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
"我感觉"
"I feel."
这是他们对没有申请到白人骄傲社团的报复
This is payback for not getting their white pride club.
你得发表一个声明
You need to put out a statement.
他们不让我发言
They've got a muzzle on me.
在波特兰警局结束调查前
剧集 | 此时此地 | 导航列表