剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
*到这来*
*Kumbaya*
*到这来 我的主*
*Kumbaya, my Lord*
*到这来*
*Kumbaya*
*到这来 我的主*
*Kumbaya, my Lord*
*到这来*
*Kumbaya*
*我的主*
*Oh, Lord*
*到这来*
*Kumbaya*
*有人哭泣 主*
*Someone's crying, Lord*
*到这来*
*Kumbaya*
*我的主*
*Oh, Lord*
*到这来*
*Kumbaya...*
克里斯汀 你还好吗
Kristen. Are you all right?
我不知道 我不知道该怎么办
I don't know. I don't know what to do.
我的孩子对我来说最重要
My children mean more to me than anything.
-我... -怎么了
- I... - What happened?
利兰 他在跟莱克塞斯联♥系♥
Leland-- he's been in touch with Lexis.
-他... -快进来
- He's... - Come in.
今晚稍早前 我正准备去杀他
Earlier tonight, I was on my way to kill him.
不 你不是
No, you weren't.
你能听忏悔吗 大卫
Can you hear confessions, David?
在你刚授予圣职后
Right after you're ordained?
可以 你有什么想忏悔的吗
I can. Do you have something to confess?
我该怎么做
How do I do it?
过来
Go ahead.
-你还记得吗 -教教我
- Do you remember? - Help me.
保佑我 神父 因为我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
保佑我 神父 因为我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
已经...好多年了 大概20年
It's been... years, 20 years maybe,
距离我上次忏悔
since my last confession.
以下是我的罪
These are my sins.
我很努力做个好母亲
I've tried so hard to be a good mother,
在她们需要的时候陪着她们 但我...
to be there when they need me, but I...
还有做一个好妻子
And to be a good wife.
你想让我去找
Do you want me to get...
你想让我去找个其他牧师吗 克里斯汀
do you want me to get somebody else, Kristen?
-我可以找其他牧师 -不
- I can get one of the other priests. - No.
-我... -没关系
- I... - It's okay.
无论是什么事 上帝都原谅
What-Whatever it was, God forgives.
我 我杀人了 我杀了 我...
I... I killed a man. I-I-I did. I...
奥森·勒鲁 我杀了他 我...
Orson LeRoux. I-I killed him. I...
他在威胁我的孩子
He was threatening my-my-my children,
我的女儿们 所以我杀了他
my girls, so-so I killed him.
我还逃脱了惩罚
And I got away with it.
我逃脱了惩罚
I got away with it.
那些警♥察♥ 他们认识我 就放我走了
The cops-- they knew me, and they just let me go.
克里斯汀
Kristen?
这是真的吗
Is all this true?
对
Yes.
你感到抱歉吗 真正的抱歉
And are you sorry? Are you truly sorry?
我非常抱歉 我不想...
I am so sorry. I don't want to...
我不想再重蹈覆辙
I don't want to do it again.
克里斯汀 你还记得忏悔祷词吗
Kristen, do you remember the acts of contrition?
不记得
No.
跟着我念
Repeat after me.
我的上帝 我由衷抱歉
O my God, I am heartily sorry
冒犯了您
for having offended Thee.
我的上帝 我由衷抱歉冒犯了您
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee.
我憎恶自己的罪孽 因您的惩罚是公正的
I detest all my sins because of thy just punishments.
我憎恶自己的罪孽 因您的惩罚是公正的
I detest all my sins... my sins because of thy just punishments.
我确信 有您的恩助
I firmly resolve with the help of Thy grace
我将不再犯下罪孽 远离罪孽
to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin.
我确信我将
I firmly resolve to sin no more
不再犯下罪孽 远离罪孽
and to avoid the near occasion of sin.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
借着教会的事工
Through the ministry of the Church,
愿上帝赐你赦免与平安
may God give you pardon and peace.
我宽恕你所有罪孽
I absolve you from your sins
以圣父 圣子
in the name of the Father and of the Son
和圣灵之名
and of the Holy Spirit.
阿门
Amen.
克里斯汀
Kristen.
我没脸见你
I can't show my face.
你可以
Yes, you can.
不 我感觉好丢人
No, I'm ashamed.
不再是了
Not anymore.
没关系
It's okay.
结束了
It's over.
*有人哭泣 主*
*Someone's crying, Lord*
*到这来*
*Kumbaya*
*我的主*
*Oh, Lord*
*到这来*
*Kumbaya.*
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表