剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
你杀人了
You killed someone?
你怎么杀的人
How...how did you kill someone?
我拿了把冰斧
I took an ice ax,
我进入那人的家 然后杀了他
I went to a man's house and I killed him.
自我防卫吗
In self-defense?
不是
No.
克里斯汀 我...
Kristen. I...
我不...
I don't...
- 当时什么情况 - 我跟你提过
- What were the circumstances? - Well, you heard me talk
- 奥森·勒鲁... - 嗯
- about Orson LeRoux... - Mm-hmm.
那个连环杀手
the serial killer, right?
他在威胁我的家人
So, he was threatening my family.
所以我拿着冰斧去他家
So I went to his house with an ice ax.
我警告他不许再靠近我的家人
I told him not to come near my family again
否则我就杀了他
or I would kill him.
而他说他要报♥警♥
And he said he was gonna call the police,
说我威胁他 而警♥察♥把我带走后
tell them I threatened him, and when they came for me,
他会去我家杀了我的女儿们
he was gonna go to my house and kill my daughters.
所以我走进去 关上门
So I stepped inside, I closed his door
狠狠地敲在他头上
and I hit him over the head.
我...
I, um...
我震惊了
I'm stunned. Um...
你没有其他办法吗
You couldn't find any other way?
保护我的女儿吗 没有
To protect my daughters? No.
你说这事的样子 似乎没有受到困扰
The way you're telling me this, you don't seem bothered.
我没有 我...
I'm not. I am...
我很高兴他死了
I'm glad he's dead.
警♥察♥呢 你不担心吗
And the police? You're not worried?
不 警♥察♥以为是勒鲁的妻子干的
No. They think it's LeRoux's wife.
- 天呐 - 他们搞错了
- Oh, my God. -They...They're wrong.
他们很快会发现的
They'll quickly find that out.
我在去他家之前
She was with friends. I made sure of that
确保了她和朋友在一起
before I went to his house.
你确保她有不在场证明吗
You made sure she had an alibi?
- 嗯 - 所以是预谋杀人吗
- Mm-hmm. - So it was premeditated?
你知道自己要去杀他吗
You knew you were going there to kill him?
我知道如果我确实杀了他
Well, I knew that if I did kill him,
他们会怀疑他妻子
they would blame his wife,
所以我确保了她有不在场证明
so I made sure she had an alibi.
那么...
So, um...
现在你对自己的行为有什么想法
how do you feel about your actions now?
我不能改变自己的行为
I can't change my actions.
我也不会改变
And I wouldn't.
既然你
So, if you, uh,
既然你没什么困扰 为什么要来找我呢
if you're not bothered, why call me to come in today?
昨晚我接触了一个物体
I came in contact with an object last night,
然后皮肤上留下了皮疹
and it left a rash on my skin.
- 是个十字形吗 - 没错
- Yeah, is that a-a cross? Yeah.
这来自一串诵经念珠 上面有个十字架
It's from a rosary, it had a crucifix on it.
我想知道这是不是心身症状
Uh, I'm wondering if I might be showing psychosomatic symptoms.
之前我们谈过你的天主教罪恶综合征
Well, uh, we have talked about your Catholic guilt before.
也许是童年的残余错位影响
Could be a...a remnant, an anachronism from your childhood.
你以前见过类似的东西吗
Have you seen anything like it before?
我见过脖子和背上
Well, I have had people come in with rashes
有皮疹的病人
on their neck and back.
身体有时会排斥异物
You know, the body has a tendency to object
即使思想上没意识到
even when the mind doesn't.
克里斯汀
Kristen.
你在假装没有受到
You're pretending to be unaffected
这个可怕事件的影响
by a terrible act.
所以你的创伤后应激障碍只能以这种
So your PTSD is coming out in ways
原始又欠逻辑的形式表现 所以会起皮疹
both primitive and sub-logical. That's why the rash.
你需要服用哌唑嗪
I want you to take this prescription of prazosin.
我们以后再谈
And we should talk again.
- 莱克萨斯... - 妈妈 我的牙
- Lexi... - Mom, it's my teeth.
- 又是刷牙刷的吗 - 不 我不知道
- What? Is it the brushing again? - No, I don't know.
我正在睡觉 然后开始牙疼
I was just sleeping and then it just started hurting.
让我看看
Let me see.
放松 等一下
Easy. Hold on, hold on.
是你的乳牙
It's just about your baby teeth.
怎么了
What? What happened?
没事 你只是...
Nothing. You've just...
你长了些挺尖的牙嘛
You've got some sharp teeth coming in there.
我是怪物吗 妈妈
Am I a freak, Mom?
不
No.
你是全世界最棒的女儿
You are the best daughter in the whole world.
你有最美丽的微笑
And you have the most beautiful smile.
吸血鬼的微笑
A vampire smile.
不 美丽的微笑
No. A beautiful smile.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
嘿 是钴
Hey. It's cobalt.
钴会导致皮疹
Cobalt can cause a rash.
抱歉 太晚了吗
Oh, sorry. Is it too late?
不 没关系 进来吧
No, no, no. It's-it's fine. Come in.
钴会让人起疹子
So, cobalt can cause a rash,
更重要的是 钴是很好的热传导体
but more importantly, it's a great conductor of heat.
即使只是加热升温几度
So if it's heated up even a few degrees,
也能导致烫伤
it can cause a burn.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hand.
瞧 这是烫伤
See, that's a burn.
这个在哪 十字架在哪
Where was this? Where was the cross?
怎么回事
Whoa. Whoa. What happened?
发生什么事了 你杀猪了
What the hell? Did you slaughter a pig?
这是牙齿出血
It's, uh, teeth issues.
它在这
Um, so, it was here.
这个是开的 对吗
This was on, right?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
姑娘们把开关打开了
The girls turned it on?
之前打开了 然后在冷却
It was on earlier, and it was cooling down?
这就是原因
That's what did it.
- 你这样想吗 - 我知道
- You think? - I know.
钴不是自己引起的皮疹
Cobalt doesn't create a rash on its own,
但加热之后 就会这样
but you heat it up, yes, it will.
关于校车司机 你发现了什么
What'd you find out about the bus driver?
卢克·法拉第死于1978年
Luke Faraday died in 1978.
是利兰去罗斯福高中的同一年吗
The same year Leland went to Roosevelt High?
- 是的 我找不到他 - 他叫杰克·佩里
- Yeah. I couldn't find him. - His name was Jake Perry.
利兰那时叫杰克·佩里
Leland's name was Jake Perry.
你自己调查的吗
You did your own research?
是的 几周前查的
Yes, a few weeks ago.
司机怎么死的
How'd the bus driver die?
一场交通事故
There was a crash.
卢克·法拉第被困在车内
Luke Faraday was trapped inside the bus.
火势很剧烈
The fire was so intense,
没人能靠近营救他
nobody could get close enough to help him.
没有其他车辆出事
No other vehicles involved.
那辆车似乎是自己
The bus just seemed to careen
- 失去控制了 - 嗯
- out of control all by itself. -Mm-hmm.
这不能说明什么对吧 没有超自然现象
Well, that means nothing. Right? Nothing supernatural anyway.
他知道这个司机死了
He knew this bus driver died.
编造了和司机的冲突来解释事情
Made up the tension with the bus driver to match the facts.
我们怎么知道他在不在撒谎
So how do we find out if it's a lie?
我之前跟他前妻谈过 我再给她打个电♥话♥
I talked to his ex-wife before. I'll call her again.
看他是否认识这个司机
See if he even knew this bus driver.
很好 你去吧
Well, good, you do that.
我们进去会会他
We'll go in and deal with him.
汤森先生
Mr. Townsend.
克里斯汀在哪
Where's Kristen?
她可能一会过来
Uh, she was hoping to join us later.
我希望她没生病
She's not ill, I hope.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表