剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Okay. Bye, G-Ma. Love you.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you, too, honey.
学校打电♥话♥说她有点流鼻涕
The school called. Um, she had the sniffles.
他们联♥系♥不上你
They couldn't get ahold of you,
我猜我还是紧急联♥系♥人吧 所以
and I guess I'm still on the emergency call list, so...
- 谢谢你在这里照顾她 - 没什么 家人嘛
- Thank you for being there for her. - Yeah. Family.
让一下
Excuse me...
克里斯汀 我想和你说些事
Kristen, let me say something to you.
我很
I'm so...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你和我 我们之间的关系
You and I... our relationship
对我来说很重要
is so important to me.
所以 我们该如何修复我们之间的裂痕
Uh, so how do we fix this between us?
我不能让利兰靠近我的孩子
I can't have Leland anywhere near my children.
我们已经分手了
We broke up.
- 你们分手了 - 是的
- You did? - Yes.
- 什么时候 - 上星期
- When? - Last week.
我们不合适
We weren't right for each other.
你有他的电♥话♥ 我只是
You had his number, and I'm just sorry
很抱歉没有早点看透一切
for not seeing it sooner.
求你了
Please.
我不能失去我的家人 我不能
I can't be without my family. I can't...
我不能没有你
I can't be without you.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mom? You okay?
我很好 我需要出去透透气
Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to go out for a minute.
你来当家 好吗
You're in charge, okay?
真的吗
Seriously?
我要一杯冰的银龙舌兰
I'll have tequila, chilled, silver.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
当然
Sure.
那这杯你请了
You can buy this one.
给我一杯一样的 谢谢
Same for me, please.
- 我是科林 - 你好 科林
- I'm Colin. - Hi, Colin.
- 那是谁 - 他是兰斯
- Who's that? - That's Lance.
忽略他就行
Just ignore him.
介意我坐在这里吗
Mind if I sit?
没问题
Sure.
所以你是做什么的
So what do you do...
抱歉 你还没告诉我你的名字
Sorry, you didn't say your name.
- 我是一个攀登者 - 真的吗
- I'm a climber. - Oh, really?
什么类型的攀岩
What kind of climbing?
岩石攀岩 室内攀岩 小型高山
Rock climbing, bouldering. A little Alpine.
天啊 你是认真的
Oh, you're not joking.
我以为你在开玩笑
I thought you were joking.
你是做什么的 兰斯
What do you do, Lance?
他才是兰斯 我是科林
Uh... He's Lance. I'm Colin.
- 你是做什么的 科林 - 我是做信息技术的
- What do you do, Colin? - I work in I.T.
- 一家数据研发公♥司♥ - 还不错
- at a data mining company. - Wow.
你一定很聪明
Well, you must be very smart.
只是聪明到招惹麻烦而已
Just smart enough to get in trouble.
我看到你手指上戴了戒指
I see you have a ring on your finger there.
是 我戴着呢
I do, don't I?
你离婚了还是别的什么
You divorced or something?
别的什么
Something.
如果我告诉你
If I told you
我已经是四个孩子的母亲了
I was the mother of four children,
你会说什么
what would you say?
我会说
I would say
你看起来一点都不像四个孩子的妈
you don't look like the mother of four children.
- 真的吗 - 当然
- Really? - Yeah.
那我看起来什么样子
And what do I look like?
全场最性感的女人
The sexiest woman in here.
哪里让我看起来性感
And what makes me sexy?
刚刚我们的腿相互接触的样子
The way our legs just touched.
如果我问你一问题 你会不会被冒犯到
Will you be offended if I ask you something?
我不能回答这个问题 兰斯
Oh, wow, I really can't answer that question, Lance.
你得问出来才行
You'll just have to go for it.
你想离开这里吗
Would you like to get out of here?
让我先去一下洗手间
Let me just go to the restroom first.
女厕所
出口
下一次 留下来
Next time, stay.
我出现幻觉了
I am seeing hallucinatory imagery.
由于感知错误出现的幻象吗
Imagery based on perceptual error?
- 不是 - 鲜明生动的精神幻象
- No. - Vivid mental imagery?
不 那肯定是幻觉
No, it's definitely a hallucination.
它有实体而且似乎占据着物理空间
It had substance and it seemed to occupy physical space.
我已经看到它两次了 都是在我开车的时候
I've seen it twice now, both while driving.
一次在车里 另一次在车外
Once it was inside the car, and the other time it was out.
- 你能描述一下吗 - 是一种叫妖灵的精灵
- And could you describe it? - It's a spirit called a jinn.
- 它 - 是的 我知道什么是妖灵 真的吗
- It's... - Yes. Oh, I know what a jinn is. Really?
是的 这个妖灵代表着火焰
Yes. This one, uh, represents fire.
我们已经在工作中接触到的
We've been dealing with it during our work.
你的宗教工作吗
Your religious work?
是的
Right.
在你看到它之前你在做什么
And what were you doing just before you saw it?
开车
Driving.
不不 在那之前
No, no, uh, before that.
我和一个男人在酒吧里
I was in a bar with a man.
和你约会的男人吗
A man you were seeing?
不是
No.
但这两次都是很刺♥激♥的时候吗
But both were moments of high stimulation?
是的
Yes.
我想你应该给我开点利培酮
I think you should consider prescribing risperidone.
利培酮:用于治疗精神分♥裂♥和幻觉妄想
五毫克
Five milligrams.
而我认为你应该考虑每星期接受两次治疗
And I think you should consider coming in twice a week.
这不是个小问题
This is not a small matter.
我们可能只是在治疗最表层
And we could be treating the most superficial aspect
而不是潜在的创伤
and not the underlying trauma.
你的家人怎么样
How's your family?
安迪还没回来
Well, Andy is still out of town.
你妈妈道歉了吗
But your mom apologized?
是的 谢乐尔和她的未婚夫分手了
Yes, Sheryl broke up with her fiancé.
她来见我并且道歉了
She came to me and apologized
还说她想让一切变好
and said she wanted to make things right.
你妈妈叫谢乐尔吗
Your mom's name is Sheryl?
是的 怎么了
Yes, why?
我想我还不知道
I don't think I knew that.
我之前提过的
I've mentioned it before.
你家有人叫贾斯敏吗
Is there a Jasmine in your family?
我的家人吗 没有
In my family? No.
怎么了
Why?
克里斯汀·布沙尔
朱迪
Judy?
那个新患者 谢乐尔·尼尔森
The new patient, Sheryl... Nielson.
请打电♥话♥通知她来见我
Please call her and tell her I need her to come in.
卡斯尔先生
Mr. Castle.
这是穆维西尔神父
This is Father Mulvehill.
今天的驱魔仪式将由他来进行
He'll be performing the exorcism today.
你好
Hello.
卡斯尔先生
Mr. Castle?
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
抱歉 当然
Sorry, yeah, of course.
只是计划有点小变动
Um... there's just been a slight change of plans.
进来吧
Come in.
你好
Hi.
这是马吉德酋长
This is Sheikh Majed.
你好 卡斯尔夫妇让我来
Hello. The Castles have called me in
进行一场穆♥斯♥林♥的驱魔仪式
to perform a Muslim exorcism.
别看我 不是我叫他来的
Don't look at me. I didn't call him.
实际上是我妻子叫他来的 我一无所知
Actually my wife called him. I had no idea.
这里面一定有什么误会
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表