剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Want to come say goodbye to Mommy and Daddy?
他八点半要上♥床♥睡觉
Oh, bed time is 8:30.
我们应该九点就到家了
And we shall be home at 9:00?
- 可以的 - 好的
-Sounds good. - Okay.
你今天晚上要听林恩的话 好吗
You're gonna listen to Lynn tonight, yeah?
好了
All right.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜 一会儿见
Bye. We'll see you two later.
孩子们 拜拜
Bye, guys.
来吧
Come on.
我们该干点什么呢 有想法吗
So, what should we do? Any ideas?
你有什么想玩的游戏吗
Is there a game you want to play?
玩什么游戏 不是我来选
I don't pick the games.
是我朋友选
My friend does.
永远是你朋友决定玩什么游戏吗
Your friend always decides what games you're gonna play?
对
Yeah.
- 你从没发表过意见吗 - 他说我要听他的
- And you never get any say? - He says I have to listen to him
因为他比我大
'cause he's older than me.
我们现在是朋友啦
Well, we're friends now.
叠叠高怎么样
So, what about Jenga?
躲猫猫呢
Hide-and-go-seek?
好的
Okay.
你藏 我找
You hide and I'll find you.
- 数到十 - 闭上眼睛
- Count of ten? - Close your eyes.
好的
Okay.
一 二
One... two...
三 四
three... four...
五
five...
六
six...
七
seven...
八
eight...
九 十 准备好了吗 我来了
nine... ten! Ready or not, here I come.
塞巴没在这儿
Sebi isn't here?
那我要继续找啦
I'll have to keep looking.
哇哦
Wow.
我找不到他
I can't find him anywhere.
为什么你没藏起来呢
Why aren't you hiding?
塞巴
Sebi?
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
走吧 塞巴
Come on, Sebi.
我们去玩吧
Let's go play.
我朋友说我不能去玩
My friend said I couldn't.
那是你的朋友
That's your friend?
- 那个玩偶 - 他让我不要动
- The doll? - He told me not to move,
所以我不能去玩
so I can't play.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
如果你想玩其他游戏 也可以的啊
It's okay if you want to play something else.
- 你可以告诉我 - 不行
- You can tell me. - No.
我喜欢躲猫猫
I like hide-and-seek.
但我得听他的
But I have to do what he says,
因为他虽然看起来很小 但其实很大
'cause he just seems small, but he's actually big.
这是我妻子的 但她说会扔掉的
It was my wife's, but she'd sworn she'd gotten rid of it.
为什么她要扔掉
Why did she get rid of it?
这是她十年前从一个跳蚤市场买♥♥的
She bought it at some flea market a decade ago,
卖♥♥给她东西的人给她讲了
and the guy she got it from told her some...
一些奇奇怪怪的护理规则
bizarre story about rules for care.
她觉得很有趣 但我觉得很吓人
She thought it was funny, but it always crept me up.
什么规则
What are the rules?
如果你不按艾迪说的做 他会伤害你
If you don't do what Eddie wants, he hurts you.
- 艾迪 - 玩偶的名字
- Eddie? - That's its name.
你怎么知道他想要什么
And how are you supposed to know what it wants?
她只告诉我她会扔掉
Well, she told me she'd thrown it away.
或许艾迪让她不要扔掉
Maybe it told her not to.
我应该检查下它的化学成分 看看毒性
I should check this chemical for toxicity.
你介意我拿走这个玩偶吗
You mind if I take the doll?
请便
Please.
小孩照看的怎么样
How was babysitting?
挺好的
Fine.
妈 我睡觉去了
I'm going to bed, Mom.
好的
Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好的
Yeah.
好了 现在大家都出来吧
Okay, everybody out now.
记住了 下面哪个更重要
Remember, which is more important?
- 变聪明还是... - 变有趣
- Being smart or... - Being funny.
对
Right, exactly.
去学些奇技淫巧吧
Now go get a marginal education.
拜拜
Goodbye.
- 拜拜 外婆 爱你 - 拜拜 爱你
- Bye, Grandma, I love you! - Bye. Love you.
拜拜 么么 亲亲
Bye, mwah. Kisses!
拜拜 拜拜
Goodb. Goodbye!
去吧
G... Go. Okay.
去吧
Come on.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 你孩子在这吗 - 不
- You have a kid here? - No.
- 我跟着你来的 - 真的吗
- I followed you. - You did?
- 好阴险啊 - 你有什么安排吗 我需要帮助
- That's sinister. - What are your plans? I need your help.
帮什么
With?
我想玩个游戏 如果你愿意参与的话
There's a game I'd like to play, if you're up for it.
那就要看情况了 什么游戏
Depends. What is it?
我要你做两件事
I ask you to do two things.
如果你都做了 我会给你一个礼物
If you do them, I give you one thing.
我做两件事 你就给一个礼物
Okay, I do two things, you do one thing?
这不公平吧
That does not seem fair.
但我给你的东西可是非常宝贵的
But the one thing I do for you is invaluable.
是你觉得宝贵吧
Invaluable is subjective, right?
不 真的很宝贵
No, it's really not.
好吧 那你想让我为你做哪两件事
So, what are the two things that I do for you?
游戏之所以是游戏
Well, that's the game.
是因为你不知道游戏
You don't know.
你去过每条街每个角落 你都烂熟于心
Don't you hate every street you walk down,
难道你不讨厌这样吗
every corner you turn, you know what'll be there?
这次 你会惊喜的
This time, you won't.
这些办公室都是你的吗
Are these your offices?
我没有常驻办公室
I don't do permanent offices.
- 我漂浮 - 哦 我都不知道你还有这儿本事
- I float. - Oh, I didn't know you can do that.
我能做很多让你大吃一惊的事
Oh, I can do a lot of things that might surprise you.
哦
Oh.
我需要你为了会议上戴上这个
I need you to put these on for the meeting.
所以有场会议
Oh, so there's a meeting?
对
There is.
- 拼完这个 - 什么时候拼
- Solve this. - When?
现在 在会上拼
Now, for the whole meeting.
还有件事 房♥间里还有一个男的
Last thing, there's another man inside that room.
他叫阿萨 当他不存在
His name is Asa. He does not exist.
你只要关心拼图就行了 把它拼完
The only thing you care about is that puzzle, solving it,
我需要你在听到我说"水仙花"的时候
until you hear me say the word "daffodil."
走向阿萨
And then, I want you to go to him,
数到三 扇他个巴掌
count to three, and slap him across the face.
你不是认真的吧
You aren't serious?
我像在开玩笑吗
Am I not?
爱德华 你来了
Edward, there you are!
阿萨 你的孩子都还好吗
Asa, how are the kids?
我自己的小孩 我怎么能说烦人
Can I call my own children annoying?
还是说可爱吧
Maybe go with cute.
我是阿萨·林德尔
Uh, Asa Linder.
我们开始吧
Shall we start?
好的
Uh, yeah.
你还记得吉姆 汤米和杰瑞吧
You remember Jim, Tom and Jerry.
当然 三位聪明人
Ah, yes. The three wise men.
好了 爱德华 我们洗耳恭听
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表