剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
You were almost dead.
我只是在地下室里迷路了二十四小时而已
Come on. I was missing in a basement
没什么大不了的
for 24 hours. That's nothing.
走吧
Let's go.
所以我们不该往又窄又小的地方逃 对吧
So we don't get caught in small spaces, right?
就像这样
Like that.
不过呢
And yet
看看我们在哪 我们不...
look where we are. We're not...
过去看看
Let's go.
你们在搞什么啊 艾利克斯
What are you playing at, Alex?
已经很晚了
It's late.
该去睡觉了
You should be in bed.
你的手怎么了 爸
What's that, Dad?
没什么 就是...
Nothing. It's...
去睡吧
Go to bed.
那不是我爸
That wasn't my dad.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我看着他的眼睛
I looked into his eyes,
我看得出来
and
那不是我爸
that wasn't my dad.
《邪恶》第二季第五集
老虎机 二十一点
这就是安装在你电脑里的东西吗
Okay, is this what's been on your laptop?
不是
Mm... no, not like that.
但你上网的时候
Okay, but when you surf the Web,
它就会自己弹出来是吧
this is how they appear, right?
是
Yeah.
也许是 我也不知道
Uh, maybe. I don't know.
好吧 你赌瘾犯了的问题
Yeah, okay. It's not psychological...
既不是心理上的 也不是精神上的
You going back to gambling... And it's not spiritual,
和恶魔也没关系 这是网络广♥告♥
it's not the Devil... It is Internet advertising.
- 诱惑本来也是针对精神层面的 - 不是的
- The temptation is spiritual. - No.
这些掌管社交媒体的大公♥司♥
These big social media companies
都有搜索引擎算法
have algorithms that search for characteristics
然后他们就可以精准投放广♥告♥
that they then target ads at.
购物广♥告♥ 色情片
Shopping ads, porn,
甚至是赌博广♥告♥ 这不是恶魔作恶
even gambling ads. It's not the Devil at work.
只是社交媒体搞出来的
It's just social media.
我都有三十年没赌博了
I haven't gambled in 30 years. What characteristics
那些算法是怎么知道的
could they possibly be looking for?
根据你感兴趣的文章
Articles that interest you.
你邮件和搜索记录中的关键词
Keywords in your emails, searches.
这些算法都非常精准
Look, these algorithms are pretty subtle,
先交叉对比你邮件中的关键词
cross-referencing search words in your emails
然后就给你推送
that push you toward
手工针织 暴♥力♥视频
knitting, violent videos,
猫猫之类的
kittens, whatever
反正就是你潜意识感兴趣的东西
unknown obsession you have.
那他该怎么防范这些
So, what does he do to conquer it?
我可以把他浏览器里的记录都清理了
Well, I can clean out his browser of cookies and
再安一些广♥告♥拦截的软件
upload some ad blockers.
输一下密♥码♥ 我现在就给你弄
Type in your password, I can do it right now.
除非你还想继续赌博
Unless you want to keep gambling.
不想不想
No. No.
很好 我现在就弄
Great, I'll do it right now.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我现在得去上课了
I'd better get to class.
大卫
David?
好了 讲实话给我听听
Okay, now tell me the real story.
实话
The real?
- 是啊 - 什么意思
- Yeah. - What do you mean?
你肯定动手脚了
You're doing something.
我了解你
I know you.
了解你可不需要什么算法
I don't need an algorithm to know you.
好吧
Okay.
我查了他的邮件数
So I was looking at his number of emails.
什么都没有
There are none.
你的意思是 一封邮件都没有
What do you mean... There are no emails?
我的意思是 他的邮件缓存是空的
I mean his email cache is empty,
邮箱 收件箱 已发送 草稿箱 已删除 垃圾箱
- 连封垃圾邮件都没有 - 那又怎样
- clean. Spotless. Not even spam. - So?
如果一个人清空了收件箱
So when somebody cleans out their inbox,
还删除了所有邮件和已删除邮件
trashes all the emails and then throws out the trash,
以我的经验 他一定是隐瞒了什么
in my experience, they're hiding something.
色情片吗
Porn?
给我点时间查查
Give me a minute.
扫描固态硬盘 恢复数据 拷贝已删除文件 运行启动盘
他挺喜欢你们俩的
He likes you guys.
- 你们干嘛呢 - 他没有任何邮件
- What's going on? - No emails.
- 说明什么 - 快了 马上就好
- Meaning? - Mm, almost, almost there, almost.
邮箱缓存加载中
如果我从他的收件箱搜索一封邮件
Okay, if I search an email from his inbox
并且输入符号♥@
and type in just the symbol "at,"
自动更正功能就会调出他最近发送的邮件
the auto-correct pulls up the most recently sent email.
什么
Uh... what?
是个小窍门
Uh, it's a trick.
看这里 他把所有的
Watch. He trashed
已发送和收件箱里的邮件都删除了 对吧
every one of his emails that he sent or received, right?
如果我想找到
And I want to find
他最近发送的一封邮件
the last one sent.
看
Watch.
D4power
D4power?
这就是他
Mm-hmm, that is the person
最近联♥系♥的邮箱地址
that he most recently exchanged emails with.
好吧
Okay.
等下 你在干什么
Wait, wait, what-what're you doing?
- 给他写邮件 - 为什么
- Writing him. - Why?
- 我们在查什么 - 你的牧师好友的同伙
- What are we looking for? - Your priest friend's cohorts.
- 他没跟我们说实话 - 他承认有赌瘾了啊
- He's not been up-front with us. - He confessed to gambling.
不止是这个
That's not everything.
有什么是需要用赌瘾掩盖的
Why would he confess to that and not something else?
我不知道
I don't know.
但这不就是我们评估的目的吗
But that's why we assess, right?
看他有没有出轨
Find out if he's having an affair
还是贿赂了谁
or if he paid off somebody?
"很高兴跟你谈话..."
"Great talking to you..."
发信人 乔·穆维西尔
不不 别这样写...
No, no, no, no, no. Um...
"我一直在想我们上次的谈话"
"Thinking about our last conversation."
我一直在想我们上次的谈话
- 接下来呢 - 等等看
- Now what? - Well, now we wait.
秒回啊
That was fast.
"我最后一次
"I'm warning you.
警告你"
One last time."
警告什么
What's he warning about?
回复
"见个面吧 把这事说清楚"
"Let's meet in person and clear this up."
这样真的好吗
Wait, is that a good idea?
见个面吧 把这事说清楚
答案马上就揭晓
We'll find out.
赌博 成瘾和多巴胺:博♥彩♥启示大脑风险/奖励中心
对你的丈夫感到厌倦了吗 点击进入
只需一瞬间
这是什么鬼
What the hell?
想知道秘密吗 点击进入
守护你的秘密
人生漫漫 适时欢愉
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
嗨 你怎么来了 来坐
Hey. How are you doing? Come here.
你还好吗
How's it going?
- 你有点不开心 - 我没有
- You seem upset. - No. No, I'm not.
只是最近事情好多
Just dealing with everything.
你在工作吗 妈妈
In your work, Mom?
你的工作内容 世上真的存在恶魔吗
The stuff you do, is there really monsters?
我的工作让你受到困扰了吗
Is my work bothering you, babe?
没有 其实我觉得
No, no, no.I... I actually think
- 挺酷的 - 那就好
- it's kind of cool. - Okay.
我也跟学校里的朋友们分享了 但...
I tell my friends at school about it, and...
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表