剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
When you're talking to a best friend,
问问她们"我看起来怎么样"
ask them "How do I look?"
她们肯定会说"你超美的"
And they'll be like, "You look great."
但注意观察她们的眼睛向哪移♥动♥
But watch pay attention to where their eyes go.
如果看向你的鼻子 那鼻子一定有问题
If they go to your nose, that's your problem area.
如果看向了你的嘴巴 那八成就是你的笑容
If they go to your mouth, it's your smile.
- 这件还是这件 - 我们需要更大的房♥子
- This one or this one? - We need a bigger house!
- 你穿条纹更好看 - 还是格纹更好
- You look better in stripes. - You look better in pattern.
- 只是一个派对而已 - 那你在担心什么啊
- It's just a party. - Then what are you so worried about?
没什么 我只是想穿着得体
Nothing. I just want to wear what's right.
- 但你的脸 - 我看起来怎么了
- But your face is... - How do I look?
到我了
My turn.
走个猫步
Do a catwalk!
- 走个猫步看看 - 没错
- Do a catwalk. - Yes!
你很美 但你的头发一团糟
Okay, you look good, but your hair is a mess.
好了 好了 我们能安静一点吗
All right, all right, can we turn it all down a notch?
这里到处
There's a little too much daughter energy
都是我宝贝女儿们的吵闹声
going on right now.
我以为你喜欢我们吵吵闹闹
I thought you liked daughter energy.
我也这么以为
I thought so, too.
你想要儿子 我就知道
You wanted to have sons. I knew it.
我只想有你们两个就够了
Not all of you. Just two of you.
我们知道你喜欢我们 我们都知道
We know you like us. We all know it.
- 肯定是更小的 - 当然 她想要我们
- It's obviously the younger one. - Yeah, exactly. She wanted us.
我就在这 你知道的 对吧 林恩
Hello, I'm right here. You know that, right, Lynn?
嘿 别吃比萨啦
Hey, you don't want pizza.
我们等会就要吃晚饭了
We're going to have dinner later.
为什么 你觉得我胖
Why? Do you think I'm fat?
没有 我只是不想你等会没胃口吃饭
No. I just don't want you to ruin your appetite.
- 我看起来怎么样 - 你看起来怎么样
- How do I look? - How do you look?
没错 我看起来怎么样
Yeah. How do I look?
你很美啊
You look beautiful.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks. You just told me.
好的
Good.
我查询了
Um, I checked the statements for,
我的十二颗卵子的储存费用
uh, the storage fees for my eggs, 12 of them,
过去的六年里 我根本没缴过费
and I haven't paid anything in the last six years.
所以你想查询最新账户信息
So you're calling for a status update?
是的
Uh, sure, yeah.
稍等
One moment.
系统显示你并无拖欠账款
The accounting I have says you're all up to date,
而且你是按年 并非按月缴纳的
and you're on the yearly, not the monthly plan.
但我并没有付过一分钱
Right, but I, but I haven't paid anything.
哦 我明白问题在哪了
Oh, I see the discrepancy now.
你的账户里还有一个名字
There's another name on your account.
- 哦 是安迪吗 安迪·布沙尔 - 并不是
- Oh, is it Andy? Andy Bouchard? - No.
那我账户里的另一个人是谁
What's the other name on my account?
抱歉 我不能在电♥话♥里透露任何信息
Unfortunately, I can't disclose that information over the phone.
但这是我的账户 我的信息
But it's my account, my information.
- 我的卵子 - 我明白您的愤怒 布沙尔女士
- My eggs. - I understand your frustration, Ms. Bouchard,
但公♥司♥有保护家庭继承的政策
but it's company policy to protect family heritages.
- 但这是我自己的家庭 - 我很抱歉
- But it's my family. - Again, I sympathize.
但我们有政策规定
But that is our policy.
如果还有其他问题欢迎再次来电
Please call back if you have any other questions.
你说你要打电♥话♥求助时
When you said you were gonna call for help,
圣阿马罗神物铺子
- 我以为你要去做治疗 -这就是治疗啊
- I thought you meant therapy. - This is therapy.
不 治疗师的门上
No, therapists don't usually have signs
不会挂着"通灵读心"的牌子
that say "psychic readings."
谁的手♥机♥锁了
Whose phone is locked?
- 你是玛丽女士吗 - 我是
- Are you Miss Marie? - I am.
解锁别人的手♥机♥难道不是违法的吗
Isn't it illegal to unlock people's phones?
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you the police?
你不是通灵吗 怎么看不出来
You're the psychic. You can't tell me?
- 我打过电♥话♥说过我妹妹的事情 - 是的
- I called about my sister issue. - Oh, yes.
瓦妮莎 来这边
Vanessa. Over here.
玛丽女士 你能让我们单独聊一会吗
Miss Marie, could you give us a minute?
可以 不过请快点 我的预约很满
Yes. But please hurry. I'm booked solid.
本 这个女人能帮我
Ben, this woman is going to help me
驱逐妹妹 所以你可以放松点吗
get rid of my sister, so could you please lighten up?
我们先约定好
Look, let's make an agreement.
如果她没帮到你 我得打个电♥话♥
If she doesn't help you, then you let me make a call.
- 给谁打 - 我有个治疗师朋友
- To who? - To my friend who's a therapist.
心理学家
You know, psychology.
如果她帮不了我 我们就去找你朋友
If she doesn't help me, we'll go to your friend.
好的
Good.
请脱掉鞋
Please take off your shoes.
让我们牵着手
Let us hold hands.
需要闭眼吗
Should we close our eyes?
不用 睁着眼
No, keep them open.
我们需要看清事物本来的样貌
It's important to see things the way they really are.
现在 凡妮莎 仔细想想
Now, Vanessa, think carefully.
你想将自己的人生
Do you want a life separate and apart
和妹妹麦琪分开吗
from your sister Maggie?
是的 我再也忍♥受不了了
Yes. I just can't live like this anymore.
麦琪 如果你和我们在一起
Maggie, if you are with us,
告诉我们 给个信♥号♥♥
let us know, give us a sign.
麦琪 真的是你吗 你在这里吗
Maggie, is it really you? Are you really here?
敲一次是不是代表肯定的回答
If it's one knock, does that mean "yes"?
很好 灵魂都很诚实
Good, because spirits are always honest.
- 嘘 - 麦琪
- Shh! - Maggie,
这里有人怀疑你
we have skeptics here.
你想说些什么
What do you say to them?
麦琪...在这里
Maggie... is... here.
她...
She's...
她在这
She's there.
和她谈谈
Talk to her.
麦琪...
Maggie...
我已经...
I've...
你得停下来
You've got to stop.
我想有自己的人生
I want to live my own life.
我想开心地活着
I want to be happy.
请让我开心
Please let me be happy.
麦琪 你听见姐姐了
Maggie, you have heard your sister.
她想拥有正常的生活
She wants to live a normal life
和你分开
apart from you.
麦琪 别再装腔作势了
Maggie, stop acting out.
我不是请求你 我在命令你
I'm not asking you, I am telling you:
离开她
leave her!
你不爱你的姐姐吗
Don't you love your sister?
你想让她孤独痛苦吗
Do you want her to be lonely and miserable?
她的不幸都来源于你
Because all her unhappiness is because of you.
如果你爱她 你必须离开
If you loved her, you'd leave!
她妹妹不再附身于她了
Her sister is no longer attached.
诚惠350美元
That'll be $350.
邪恶 第二季第十集
该文件有密♥码♥保护 请输入管♥理♥员♥代码
抱歉 这些信息是保密的
I'm sorry. It looks as if this information is confidential.
谁在为我储存的卵子付费
The information on who is paying for the storage
这个信息居然保密的吗
of my eggs is confidential?
准确来说 不是你的卵子
Well, technically, they aren't your eggs,
- 是被遗弃的卵子 - 可是我没有遗弃卵子
- they are abandoned eggs. - But I didn't abandon them.
我们从未收到你的付款
We never received your payment.
因为你们从未联♥系♥我
Because you never contacted me
- 也没有收款通知 - 抱歉 女士
- for any payment. - I am so sorry, ma'am.
好了 我要见见
All right, let... let me speak
- 你的经理 - 当然可以
- to your manager, please. - Certainly.
经理比我更恶劣
The manager's going to be worse than me.
这地方糟透了
This place is awful.
我怎么拿到我想要的
H... How do I get what I'm after?
卡拉·奥特里医生
Dr. Cara Autry.
那是谁
Who's that?
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表