剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
听起来像是奴隶主
Sounds like the slave driver.
我得说 你的名字
I got to say that, uh, your name
最近出现得挺频繁的
has been coming up quite a bit lately.
我不太明白 纳威先生
I don't understand, Mr. Neville.
他威胁说要解雇我
He was threatening to fire me.
他就站在你现在的位置
He was standing where you are right now
说如果我继续组织工会
and he said if I continue to organize,
- 我就会被解雇 - 我是来告诉你
- I would be fired. - Yeah, and I'm here to say
哈姆林先生越界了
that Mr. Hamlin overstepped his bounds.
- 那你不打算解雇我吗 - 当然不会
- So you're not firing me? - Of course not.
事实上 我们今天必须得解雇哈姆林先生
In fact, we had to let Mr. Hamlin go today.
他醉醺醺地来上班
He came into work inebriated.
是我们做的吗
Did we do that?
我觉得是的 用那个绿瓶子
I think so. From the green bottle.
所以布兰登还有工作是吗
So Brandon still has his job?
其实 我想把哈姆林先生的工作给他
Well, actually, I wanted to offer him Mr. Hamlin's job.
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
是要我停止组织工会吗
W... If I stop organizing?
是啊 那你就不再是劳动者了
Yeah, well, you wouldn't be a worker anymore.
你会进入管理层 没错
You'd be in management, that's true,
但薪水是十倍
but at ten times the salary.
当然 我们希望像你这样勤奋的人
Of course, we want industrious people like you
- 加入我们公♥司♥ - 等等 现在...
- in the corporate ranks. - Now, wait a minute, now...
纳威先生 我们能考虑一下吗
Can we think about it, Mr. Neville?
当然 当然 但是 布兰登
Of course, of course. But, Brandon,
很抱歉让你经历这些
I am sorry we put you through this.
我们想为你和你的家人解决问题
We want to make it right for you and your family.
谢谢 谢谢你 纳威先生
Thank you, Mr. Neville. Thank you.
你可以给我打电♥话♥ 你有我的名片
Now, you call me. You have my card.
穆维西尔神父同意隔离六个月
Father Mulvehill agreed to move into isolation for six months.
不要踩那里 那是湿的
Don't step there... it's wet.
你听到我说什么了吗
Y... You heard what I said?
听到了 穆维西尔神父要退隐了
I did. Father Mulvehill is going on retreat.
是的
Yes.
他会回来的 而且和以前一样骄傲
He'll be back, and just as proud as before.
这就是为什么我需要你
That's why I need you.
这场战斗太重要了
This... this battle is too important for you
你不能一天花12个小时打扫教区
to spend 12 hours a day cleaning this rectory.
我不会一天花12个小时打扫这个教区
I don't spend 12 hours a day cleaning this rectory.
而是每天花12个小时祈祷
I spend 12 hours a day praying.
那就用你的祈祷击退这个恶魔
Then use your prayer to beat back this demon.
大卫 你有足够的能力
David, you have all the power you need.
不是我让它起作用的
That didn't happen because of me.
是因为你 那瓶圣水才起作用的
That holy water happened because of you.
这是利兰第一次感到害怕
And for the first time, Leland was scared.
不是因为我 而是因为你
Not of me, of you.
修女 他... 他能进入我的思想
Sister, he... he gets into my mind.
他打断了我的祈祷
He interrupts my prayers.
那就继续练习冥想呼吸
Then work on your breathing.
除了上帝 别想任何事
Clear your mind of everything but God.
要专注
Focus.
为什么你不加入我
Why won't you join me?
因为我是女人 这里是神圣的天主教堂
'Cause I'm a woman and this is the Holy Catholic Church.
来 把这个倒到外面去
Here, dump this outside.
清洁用氨
莱拉 请进 艾利克斯快好了
Ah, Lila, come on in. Alex is almost done.
谢谢你 梅特鲁斯夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Metellus.
我知道 我宁愿有很多…
I know. I'd rather have, like, a lot of...
梅特鲁斯先生没有接受新工作吗
Oh, did Mr. Metellus not take the new job?
不 他接受了
No, he did.
最棒的是 如果他愿意 他可以在家工作
What's great is he can do it from home if he wants.
简直不能相信有他在身边是什么感觉
You can't believe what it's like to have him around.
他是一个不一样的男人
He's a different man.
- 嘿 - 那太棒了
- Hey. - That's great.
我快好了 好了 爸爸
Almost ready. All right, Dad.
你好 梅特鲁斯先生
Hey, Mr. Metellus.
莱拉 我今晚要做汉堡
Hey, Lila. I was gonna make hamburgers tonight.
- 你想过来吗 - 我要问一下我妈妈
- You want to come over? - I'll ask my mom.
三号♥码头
Loading dock three,
我们早上九点的订单要晚了
we're running behind the 9:00 a.m. orders.
三号♥码头
莱拉 你瞧瞧
Oh, yeah, take a look, Lila.
我能在这电脑上做所有的工作
I can do it all from here.
是不是很棒
Isn't that great?
是的
Yeah.
太棒了
Great.
码头一
Loading dock one,
现在不是去上厕所的时间
it is not time for a bathroom break.
再等十分钟好吗
Ten minutes, please.
你想今晚看完那个僵尸电影吗
You want to finish that zombie movie tonight?
不了
No.
立体书:邪恶2021
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
这里是乔治
George, here.
《邪恶》下一集
Next time on "Evil"...
发生了一些真正邪恶的事
There's some serious evil at play.
我们要回答的问题是
The question we're trying to answer is,
他杀死非裔美国司机的时候 是否着魔了
is if he's possessed, when he killed an African-American driver.
卡
And cut.
看电视能在其中扮演什么角色
What role could watching TV possibly play?
你觉得你的剧集对那个警♥察♥有什么影响吗
Do you think your show has any influence on the police?
或对警♥察♥的行为有什么影响吗
Or how they behave?
如果邪恶渗透进了你家怎么办
What if something evil manage to seep into your home?
你吓不到我的
You can't scare me.
我会开枪射杀你的
I will shoot you.
有个令人不安的想法
There's an unsettling thought.
- 我做了什么 - 而说到令人不安...
- What'd I do? - And speaking of unsettling...
可怜的本
Poor Ben.
我确定你的电视伤害不到你的
Hey. I'm sure your TV can't hurt you.
来啊 过来这
Come on, over here.
但你会吗
But are you?
邪恶 下一集 每周更新
下周见
Until next time.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表