剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
我开始什么都爬 爬学校
I started climbing everything. You know, school,
爬我家的侧面
the side of our building,
- 爬山 - 我也要这样吗
- a mountain. - Should I do that?
不
No.
我的意思是 孩子们会取笑你
I'm just saying, kids make fun
直到他们懂得你到底是什么样的人
until they realize who you really are.
我告诉利兰我们需要四个小时
Told Leland we needed four hours.
他半夜才会回来
He'll be back at midnight.
很有品味
Well, very tasteful.
看起来他已经把能任何透露自己信息的
Looks like he removed anything
东西全搬走了
that'd reveal anything about himself.
他在嘲讽我们
He's being sarcastic.
卫生间里什么都没有
Nothing in the bathroom.
没有镜子
No mirrors.
大卫
David.
《魔鬼的交易》
他在耍我们
He's toying with us.
# 圣诞快乐 #
Feliz Navidad
# 圣诞快乐 #
Feliz Navidad
西班牙语
# 圣诞快乐 新年快乐 #
Feliz Navidad, próspero año
# 要幸福 #
Y felicidad.
这里有发现
Hey, I got something in here.
- 我进去了 - 没密♥码♥保护吗
- I'm in. - It's not password-protected?
有 但挺简单的
Yeah, but not a great one.
"路西法八"
"Lucifer8."
似乎他主要在云端工作
Seems like he does most of his work in the cloud.
你能加一些监控软件吗
Can you add some surveillance software?
我能黑进他的摄像头
I could hack into his webcam
在摄像头灯不亮的情况下
so the camera light doesn't come on,
也可以随时监控他
and we could watch him whenever we want.
那太好了
Yeah, great.
利兰说过
All right, so Leland said
他听到了抓挠的声音对吧
that he heard scratching noises, right?
有什么发现
Anything?
把灯关上
Turn off the lights.
太响了
They're too loud.
不好意思
Sorry.
很奇怪
Huh, really weird.
什么
What?
没声音了
No sound.
也许抓挠声也是骗人的
So maybe he lied about the scratching.
不不不 我不是这个意思
No, no, no. That's not what I mean.
一般来讲公♥寓♥大楼会有
Usually an apartment building will have
各种环境声音
all kinds of ambient sounds, you know?
木板受压声 管道水流声
Wood settling, water in the pipes.
但我什么都没听到
But I'm getting nothing.
就好像完全
It's like it's completely
屏蔽了任何自然声音
devoid of any natural sound.
- 我有发现 - 是什么
- Oh, I got something. - What?
从那里发出来的
Coming from there.
不 那是 那个玩意会发出
Oh, no, that's... The thing does a...
- # 圣诞快乐 # - 见鬼
- Feliz Navidad - Fuck! Whoa!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
- 这是什么鬼 - # 圣诞快乐 #
- What the hell is that - Feliz Navidad
- 某种廉价的闹钟吗 - 不
- some cheap-ass alarm? - No,
- 这只是一个 - # 圣诞快乐 #
- it's just a... - Feliz Navidad
- # 新年快乐要幸福 # - 等等
- Próspero año y felicidad - Wait a minute.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
- 可能他确实想藏什么 - # 圣诞快乐 #
- Maybe he is hiding something. - Feliz Navidad
# 新年快乐要幸福 #
Próspero año y felicidad.
那边
There.
我感到了气流
I feel air.
- 天啊 - 那是什么味道
- Damn. - Oh, my God, what is that?
死老鼠
A dead rat?
死老鼠闻起来可不是这个味道
That is not how a dead rat smells.
就是这个声音
That's the sound.
纸张的扇动声
Paper flapping.
- 是魔符图 - 还有我们拍的照片
- Sigil map. - The photos we took.
- 他怎么搞到这些资料的 - 从我妈妈那里
- How did he get it? - My mother.
这上面写的都是什么
What is all this writing?
奇怪的数学符号♥
It's some weird-looking math?
- 中文 - 那是阿♥拉♥伯文吗
- Chinese? - Is that Arabic?
我不认识这个 等一下
I don't recognize it. Hold on.
你觉得他想让我们找到这个吗
Do you think he wanted us to find this?
不 如果不是靠声音 我不可能找到它
No. I would never have found it without the sound.
那我们就把它按原样放回去
So we put it back exactly the way we found it.
- 天哪 - 你还好吗
- Oh, man. - You okay?
怎么了
What happened?
早上好
Good morning.
纹身用具
A tattoo kit?
这就是全能的魔鬼王子
Is that what the all-powerful Prince of Darkness used
- 用来标记你的耳朵的吗 - 是你自己干的
- to mark your ear? - You did it to yourself.
你跟我们说的一切都是在撒谎
Everything you told us was a lie.
我称之为表演型人格障碍
I'd go with histrionic personality disorder
外加强烈的自恋情节
in addition to the raging narcissism.
你剥离了一切 而且你看上去就不是一个
You strip everything away and you just don't seem like a man
作恶还需要批准的人
who's had his every evil wish granted.
可能我只是太耐心了 你考虑过这个可能吗
Maybe I'm just very patient. Did you ever think about that?
以我那个贱♥人♥前妻
Take my bitch of an ex-wife,
- 珍妮为例 - 对了
- for example. Janie. - Oh, right, I just
我刚跟她聊过 没有你 她的生活好了很多
spoke with her. Her life seems infinitely better without you.
要不你再找她聊聊
You might want to talk to her again.
我找珍妮
Hi, may I speak with Janie?
你 你是珍妮的朋友吗
Are-are you one of Janie's friends?
我是克里斯汀·布沙尔 你是哪位
My name is Kristen Bouchard. Who's this?
我 我是珍妮的母亲
I'm... I'm Janie's mother.
她发生了意外
She's been in an accident.
我 我很抱歉
I-I'm so sorry.
怎么了
What happened?
回家的路上 一辆卡车撞了她的车
A truck hit her car coming home.
她现在昏迷了
She's in a coma.
我不相信
I'm not convinced.
主教阁下 他所有提出来佐证自己
Your Eminence, he's lied about every past
那些过去的恶行的证据 都是谎言
evil act he's offered to support his claim.
那他的前妻呢
What about his ex-wife?
你说她陷入了昏迷
You said she was in a coma.
利兰有很多手段可以得知那件事
Leland could've found that out all sorts of ways.
那当然不代表是他引起的
It certainly doesn't mean that he caused it.
我不是一个不讲道理的人
Look, I'm not an unreasonable man.
但我收到了红衣主教的多次来电
But I'm getting calls from the cardinal.
你们想让我去说服他 那首先要说服我
You want me to convince him, then convince me.
你认为汤森有精神病
You believe Townsend is a psychopath?
- 是的 - 那就给我一份
- I do. - Then give me a positive
正面确诊精神病的报告 而不是反面告诉我
analysis of psychopathy, instead of a negative analysis
他没有着魔
of possession.
- 她怎么能证明 - 跟他面谈
- How does she do that? - Interview him.
你的本职工作
You know, your job.
你怎么想
So, what do you think?
我觉得他是对的
I think he's right.
我需要对他进行评估
I need to evaluate him.
有什么好笑的吗
Something funny?
没有
No.
只是这把椅子
It's just the chair.
想到之前谁坐在这里
Knowing who else has sat there.
我会问你一系列的对错题
I'm going to ask you a series of true or false questions.
典型手法
Aha, the classic approach.
- 你的出生名是杰克·佩里对吗 - 对
- Your birth name is Jake Perry? - True.
你在爱荷华州得梅因市长大 对吗
You grew up in Des Moines, Iowa?
- 对 - 十八岁的时候
- True. - At the age of 18,
你将自己的灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给了撒旦 对吗
you sold your soul to Satan?
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表