剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
会有一点点痛哦
You're gonna feel a little pinch.
好了吗
Ready?
不 再等十分钟
No. Ten more minutes.
- 麦琪 - 嗯
- Maggie? - Yeah?
- 这是个游戏吗 - 什么是个游戏
- Is this a game? - Is what a game?
这个真假美猴王的游戏
This whole lady-or-the-tiger thing we got going.
我不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
我去喝点
Going to get a drink.
等我回来你要准备好进行下一场哦
You better be ready to go again when I come back.
这么快就想我了吗
Well, you miss me already?
凡妮莎
对不起 火车晚点了
Yeah, sorry, the train was late,
我十五分钟后到
but I'll be there in 15.
真好笑 快回来
Okay. Very funny. Come on, get in here.
- 我准备好来下一场了 - 什么
- I'm ready to go again. - What?
你说什么
Did you say something?
那是谁
Who is that?
你 你是谁
Who-who's this?
凡妮莎 那是我妹妹吗
Vanessa. Is that my sister?
认真的吗
N... S... Okay, ser-seriously, I...
你 你是谁
Wh-Who is this?
那是我姐姐吗 我和她说两句
Is that my sister? Let me talk to her.
姐 是我哦
Hey, sis. Yeah, it's me.
本和我把你的卧室搞得有点乱哦
Ben and I made a bit of a mess in your bedroom.
我可以给你发照片
I can send you photos.
她听起来生气了
She sounded pissed.
凡妮莎 喂
H... Vanessa, hello?
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无人接听...
I'm away from my phone right now...
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
我知道你是凡妮莎
I know you're Vanessa.
你想我是谁我就是谁 亲爱的
I can be anybody you want me to be, lover.
我走了
I'm out of here.
别呀
Oh, come on.
别因为她扫兴啊
Don't let her spoil our fun.
好了
We're good.
- 帮忙 - 好
- Help, yeah? - Yeah.
准备就绪
Now, it's okay.
我们不会伤害你的
We are not here to hurt you.
胡桃夹子组曲 糖果仙子之舞
没事的 医生
It's okay, Doctor.
这个
This...
是为了不让别人看到
is so no one will see it.
你可能会觉得有点痛
You might feel a little sting.
好了
Ready.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我是克里斯汀·布沙尔
My name is Kristen Bouchard,
这是法♥院♥的命令 要求RSM
and this is a court order requiring RSM
立刻把储存在你们诊所的 我的十二个卵子
to immediately return my 12 eggs in your storage facilities
归还给我 请仔细阅读 如果你们
to my possession. Please read. You'll find that
今天不还给我
if you do not return them to me today,
每违反一次 就要处罚一万美元
you will be subject to fines of $10,000 for every infraction.
你有进行转运的设备吗
Do you have a facility to transfer the materials?
我有 我列在了文件下面
I do. It's listed at the bottom of the page
这里
right there.
只有一点 我们这里只有你的十一个卵子
One correction. We are storing 11 of your eggs.
不 是十二个
No, 12.
不 我们只登记了十一个
No. We only have listed 11.
这是我的文件
All right, well, here's documentation.
上面说我存储了十二个
I stored 12 eggs.
我不知道是怎么一回事 女士
I don't know what to say, ma'am.
卵子储存数量十二
数量十一
- 我们只登记了十一个 - 从什么时候起
- We only have 11 listed. - Since when?
一直都是啊 一直只有十一个
Since always. We've always had only 11.
第十二个去哪儿了
What did you do with the 12th?
卡拉·奥特利医生 生殖医学 纽约圣史蒂芬医院
你好 我好像认识你
Oh, hello. I... Wait, I-I think I know you.
谢乐尔
Sheryl?
对 你是克里斯汀的牧师朋友
Yes, you're-you're Kristen's priest friend.
对吧 这是爱德华
Right? Yeah, this is Edward.
你好 神父
Well, hello, Father.
谢乐尔的牧师朋友
Any priest friend of Sheryl's
也就是我的牧师朋友
is a priest friend of mine.
我们要去打网球
Uh, we were heading out to play tennis.
你要一起吗
Do you want to join us?
不了 我来找利兰
No. I was, um, looking for Leland.
他现在不在
Oh, he's not in right now.
我们刚放了点东西
We were just dropping something off.
我其实是来找他的一位客户
Well, actually, I was looking for one of his guests.
奥特利医生
Uh... Dr. Autry.
我不认识这个人 你认识吗
I don't know that person. Do you?
利兰有很多朋友 不过我记得她是不是
Oh, Leland has all kinds of friends, but I think that's his
那个生育诊所的
fertility clinic friend.
她昨晚来过 然后就走了
She dropped by last night, then she headed off.
我可以帮你给他带个口信
I mean, I-I can leave a message for him.
不用了 我下次再来吧
No. I'll just, uh, come back.
神父 很高兴见到一个有虔诚信仰的人
Father, it's so good to meet a dedicated religious person.
你这样的人太少了
There's just so few of you left.
莱克西 我要拿点东西
Lexi, I need to get something.
妈妈
Mom!
我们该聊聊了
I think we should talk.
怎么了 我就是关注了我的外表而已
What? I'm just paying attention to the way I look.
是的 而我觉得我们该聊一聊
Yeah. And I think we should talk.
马琳达丝在生活中长这样
This is what Malindaz looks like in real life.
- 什么 - 不 放错照片了
- What? - Oh, no. That was the wrong photo.
- 这是她 - 是的
- That's her? - Mm-hmm.
有了好的灯光
And this is what good lighting
和P图技术 她成了这样
and Photoshop do for her.
没错
Exactly.
网红假装变美是很容易的事情
Influencers pretend to be easily beautiful,
她们用尽社交媒体上的一切手段
but they're using every social media trick in the book
去恐吓别的女人
to intimidate other women
听她们的话
to try to follow their lead.
但无论你怎么努力
But no matter what you do,
现实生活中 没人能那么完美
no one can look like that in real life.
最基础的层面来说 身材自信是指
At its most basic level, body positivity is the idea
所有的体型都是美好的
that all bodies are good bodies.
重要的是 莱克西 你很美
The point is, Lexi, you're beautiful.
我不是因为是你的妈妈才这么说的
And that's not just your mom saying that.
我说的是事实
That's just a fact.
你要客观地看待自己
You have to be objective about yourself.
每个人都有缺陷 但正是缺陷
Everybody's got flaws, but flaws are really
让我们与众不同 独一无二
what make you unique and distinct.
接受自己
Embrace it.
我爱你
I love you.
身材自信
Body positive.
身材自信
Body positive.
我是独一无二的
I'm unique.
我是乔治
It's George.
答题时间到
Okay. Quiz time.
你遇到过最可怕的事是什么
What's the very scariest thing that you've ever encountered?
下次我们揭露答案
Well, next time we learn the answer.
是美国国税局
It's the I.R.S.
我们需要你的建议
We need your advice.
国税局要求教会
The IRS has requested the church
就撒旦的新部门发表意见
for an opinion on the new ministry of Satan.
- 你在发短♥信♥吗 - 不 她就是这么记笔记的
- Are you texting? - No, it's just how she takes notes.
可怜的克里斯汀与魔鬼共舞
And poor Kristen's own dance with the devil
已经到了危险的临界点
is hitting critical mass.
大卫忙于利兰最后的驱魔仪式
While David has his hands full with Leland's final exorcism.
我很担心
I'm worried what effect
最后一个恶魔会对可怜的利兰做什么
this last one will have on poor Leland.
事情绝对没有向好的方向发展
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表