剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
会在你死的时候 将你拖入地狱
will drag you into hell when you die.
对了
Oh, yes.
利兰 他怎么样了
Leland. How's he doing?
好多了
Oh, much better.
你的驱魔人治好了他
Now that your exorcist cured him.
其实他说过自愿去做
In fact, he was talking about volunteering
教堂的什么监督员
in some kind of overseer position at the Church.
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
虽然我知道你女儿克里斯汀
Though I know your daughter Kristen
对这件事有些不舒服
has mixed feelings about it.
一旦他们共事片刻
Once they've worked together for a while,
我保证他们会和谐相处
I'm sure everything will be just fine between them.
-你更爱谁 -天啊 别这样
- Who do you love more? - Oh, my God. Stop!
-你更爱琳妈 -不 我才没有
- You love Lynn more? - No, I don't.
怎么这么问呢
What's this about?
-你闻起来好奇怪 -什么
- You smell different. - What?
你的头发 闻起来不一样
Your hair, you smell different.
和你平时不一样 你去哪了
Not like you used to. Where'd you go?
哪也没去 我闻起来是什么味道
Nowhere. What do I smell like?
像前年我们后院死掉的那只猫
That cat last year who died in our backyard.
晒太阳太久的那只
The one in the sun for too long.
你是说我闻起来像死掉的猫咪
Are you saying I smell like a dead cat?
不 更像是一具尸体
No, more like a dead body.
邪恶
第二季第十三集
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我闻起来像什么东西吗
Do I smell like anything?
不 没有 不像什么
No. No, you don't.
莱克塞斯说我闻起来像福尔马林
Lexis said I smell like formaldehyde
和一些腐烂的东西
and something rotting.
她可真贴心
How sweet of her.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了 现在午夜三点 如果我们捉鬼
Yeah, it's 3:00 a.m. If we're gonna find your demons,
绝对是机不可失
it's now or never.
米奇说他一直在做关于这里的噩梦
Mitch said he had nightmares about this place.
他被一直追到大厅
Being chased down the halls
被一些他从未见过的黑暗势力追赶
by something dark that he never sees.
好的 一个黑暗的东西
Okay, so a dark thing.
或者是任何恶魔侵扰的证据
Or any evidence of demonic infestation.
当然可以 但那并不一定表示...
Sure, but that doesn't necessarily mean...
解剖实验室
伙计们
Guys?
是红酒
Wine.
是个恶作剧
It's a prank.
尝尝 看看是不是红酒
Taste it. See if it's wine.
我可不想尝 你尝吧
I don't want to taste it. You taste it.
是你说这闻起来像红酒的 可不是我
You're the one who said it smells like wine, not me.
你等等 是你说这是个恶作剧的
Hold on. You're the one so sure it's a prank.
你为什么不尝 你完全没问题
Why don't you taste it? Well, you didn't have any problems
用手指沾一点
dipping your finger in it,
如果一定要有人尝 那必须是你
so if anyone should taste it, you should taste it.
-伙计们 -你想尝尝吗
- Guys. - You want to taste it?
不
No.
-你们是什么人啊 -你们又是谁
- Who are you guys? - Who are you?
希瑟 四年制全科医学
Heather. Fourth-year GP.
这是迈克尔 肿瘤学
That's Michael, Oncology.
你们在这做什么
What are you doing?
因为闹鬼 我们今晚要睡在这
The haunt. We have to sleep the night here.
如果你们也想睡在这 下面有三个空位
If you want a drawer, there's three in the bottom row.
我的天 你们简直吓死我们了
Oh, my God. You scared the living shit out of us.
你们也把我们吓到了 等等
You did to us, too. Wait.
能请你帮忙关上抽屉吗
Can you push the drawer closed?
好吧 这太蠢了
Okay, well, that was stupid.
-你的粒子计数器有反应吗 -没有
- Anything with your particle counter? - No, nothing.
好吧 让我做完心理测评
Okay, let me just finish the psychological evaluation,
然后我们不玩这么蠢的捉鬼游戏了
and let's stop playing this stupid ghost hunter game.
就这样 大卫
Okay, David?
怎么样
All right?
-大卫 -你在哪呢
- David?! - Hello?!
大卫 你还好吗
David, are you okay?
-怎么了 -我不知道
- What's wrong? - I don't know.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that was.
你们回家吗
Hey, you want to go home?
我们走
Let's go.
你以前看到过魔鬼的幻象吗
You've had visions of evil before?
但这是第一次
But this was the first time
它看起来不像是一个幻象
it didn't feel like a vision.
它就在那里
It was there.
很真实
It was real.
大卫 你有天赋
David, you have a gift.
也许一亿分之一的人才有这样的天赋
Maybe one of a hundred million have a similar gift.
上帝为我们打开一扇见真之门
God opens a door for us to truly see.
这扇门里充斥着痛苦和美好
And through that door flies pain and beauty,
丑陋与邪恶
ugliness and evil.
现在困难的部分出现了
Now comes the hard part.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
在我临近成为修女的时期
The closer I got to receiving my orders,
我的那些幻象就越真实
the more real my visions became.
他们不再是画面
They were no longer dioramas.
他们变成了能够伤害到我的事物
They were things that could hurt me.
并且我认为同样的事也会发生在
And I think the same things will come
你接受神职的时候
with your ordination.
你是说我看到的是真实存在的吗
Are you saying what I saw was real?
他们始终是真实存在的
They were always real.
你越接近上帝
The closer you are to God,
善与恶越会以有形的方式呈现出来
the more good and evil has corporeal presence.
能伤害到我吗
It can hurt me?
是的
Yes.
有什么东西伤害过你吗
Has anything hurt you?
有
Yes.
是什么
What?
这是上星期的留下的疤
This is from last week.
这是怎么伤到的
What was that?
一只尾巴
A tail.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我为什么要接受神职
Why am I doing this?
我只想要普通的生活
I wanted things to be normal.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
不 大卫 普通生活才疯狂
No. David, normal life is crazy.
而这才是事实真♥相♥
This is how things really are.
大卫
David.
大卫
David!
-我没闻到任何味道 -对
- I'm not smelling anything. - Yeah, so,
我也没有 但我女儿说
I didn't either, but my daughter said
她在我身上闻到了腐烂的肉味
she smelled rotting flesh on me.
对
Yeah.
我觉得是科塔尔幻觉
I was thinking of Cotard's Delusion,
但这只是一种味道 不是幻觉
but it's just a smell, not a visual.
可能与我的工作经常要和上帝
It might have to do with how much I deal with God
地狱 死亡这一切打交道有关系
and hell and death and everything else in my job,
但我觉得我也闻到了
but I think I smell it, too.
你的背很痛吗
Is your back hurting?
有点 就是...
Just a bit. Just...
这蠢东西
Stupid thing!
按说我们发明了这么多电脑芯片
You think with all the computer chips we've invented,
至少能做个能用的背部加热器
we could create a back-warmer that works.
我有个很不错的脊椎按♥摩♥师 如果你想要
I've got a good chiropractor if you want.
不 我妻子建议我休息一阵
Oh, no. My wife suggested I take a break.
写我的书
Write my book,
暂停看患者
stop seeing patients for a while.
真的吗
Really?
对 就两个月
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表