剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
It's me, Ben.
我需要你看一下利兰家里的摄像头
Hey. I need you to look at the hack in Leland's apartment.
-录下来了吗 -录了 这边
- Do you have it recorded? - Yeah, over here.
好吧 什么时间
All right, what time?
我也不确定 今晚早些时候
I don't know. Um, earlier tonight.
他大概凌晨两点来找我 所以
He came to my room around 2:00 a.M., so...
看看一个半小时之前
try a half hour before that.
好了
There.
-要看什么 -有没有看到幻象
- What are we looking for? - A vision.
他看到还是你看到的
His or yours?
在你看来这像是
Do you think that looks like
看到幻象的样子吗
he's having a vision to you?
也可能是噩梦
Or a nightmare.
也可能
Or...
我们的监视被他发现了
he knows we're recording him.
不然他为什么抱着电脑睡觉
Why else would he have a laptop on the couch with him?
他相信了吗
Did he believe you?
相信我看到幻象吗 一开始不信
That I had a vision? Not at first.
但你很有说服力吗
But you were convincing?
当然
Of course.
你有说服力是因为你说的部分是真话吗
And were you convincing partly because it was true?
"真话"是什么意思
What do you mean, "True"?
敌人很狡猾
Well, the enemy is subtle.
你假装需要驱魔
You're pretending to need an exorcism,
但在此过程中
but in the process,
你是否暗自想要驱魔呢
are you secretly wanting an exorcism?
这是我听过最愚蠢的事
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
那是什么
What is that?
-报告 -给谁的
- A report. - To?
管理人
The Manager.
听我说
Listen to me.
这是个骗局 一直都是
This is a con. It always was a con.
我完全按计划行事
I'm following the plan exactly,
你怎敢质疑我的奉献
so don't you dare question my dedication.
不是你的奉献 是你的意愿
Not your dedication. Your will.
我的意愿...很完美
My will... is perfect.
我没看到证明这一点的血
I'm not seeing the blood to prove it.
你想要血吗
Oh, you want blood?
我几天后想再次见你
I want to see you again in a few days.
利兰 下次治疗
And Leland, next session,
请记得带上你的梦境日记
please remember to bring in your dream journal.
听着 我知道我看到的是什么
Look, I know what I saw.
就是个不明飞行物
It was a UFO.
我只是不再对别人那么说了
I just don't tell anybody that anymore.
为什么
And why is that?
因为我讨厌人们看着我
Because I'm sick of people looking at me
就好像我是个疯女人
like I'm an unstable woman.
有完没完了 泼妇
It's over, bitch!
我去
I'll go.
不 我们都去
No, we both will.
-好吧 家庭会议 -这次我们做了什么
- Okay, family meeting. - What did we do this time?
你们看了油管上的视频吗
You watched the video on YouTube?
看了 非常酷
Yeah. It was really cool.
你太牛逼了
You kicked ass.
-不许说"牛逼" -劳拉
- Don't say "Ass." - Laura.
-但你就是 -听着
- But you did. - Um, look,
我和你们爸爸谈过了
your father and I talked, and...
我最近压力很大
I've been under a lot of stress.
但我离开于事无补
But I have not helped by being away.
我们不赞同我之前所做的
W-We do not approve of what I did.
但是妈 网上的人都希望像你一样
But Mom, people on the Internet want to be like you.
他们不该这样 我反应过度了
They shouldn't. I overreacted.
-好吧 就这样吗 -不
- Okay. So that's it? - No.
我们还想谈谈之后的计划
We also want to talk about how all this works.
-我们作为一家人要怎样相处 -是的
- How we work as a family. - Yeah.
-我们做了什么吗 -没有 这是关于我们
- What did we do? - Nothing. This is about us.
我们都有工作
You know, we-we both have jobs.
我们需要继续从事这些工作
We need to keep those jobs.
我们希望你们能在这乖乖的
And we expect you to hold it together here.
我要再回一次科罗拉多州
So I'm going back to Colorado just one more time
关停徒步旅行业务
to shut down the trekking business.
-为什么 -因为我多在家待着
- Why? - Because I want to be home more.
-想和你们在一起 -这就是计划
- I want to be with you guys. - So this is the plan.
爸爸会再离开一个月 关停业务
Dad's gonna go away for one more month, shut down the business.
-什么时候出发 -一周内
- Starting when? - In a week.
-外婆会来照看我们吗 -对
- Is Grandma gonna watch us? - Yeah.
但就一小段时间
But just for... for-for a little bit.
但我认为琳可以负责更多
But I think Lynn can be more in charge.
不行
No.
是的 不 已经决定了
Yes. No, decision made.
-坐下 -快坐下
- Sit down. - Take a seat.
我还认为 我们该多在一起吃晚饭
And also I think we should eat together more at dinner.
-我们会变成摩♥门♥教♥徒吗 -人们不会这样做
- Are we becoming Mormons? - People don't do that.
不 我们会变成
No, we're becoming a family
一起吃晚饭的一家人
that eats together at dinner.
只有摩♥门♥教♥徒才这样做 爸
Only Mormons do that, Dad.
-我去开门 -我去开门
- I got it. - I got it.
-不 你们都待着 我去 -你惹她生气了
- No. You all stay! I'll go! - You made her angry.
你们把她逼疯了
You tipped her over the edge.
我想我们犯了个错误
Hey. I think we made a mistake.
我知道 我也这么认为
I know. I think we did, too.
好吧 你说的错误是什么
Okay, what was yours?
忽视了萨姆森上尉
Discounting Captain Sampson.
我查过教区忽略的其他不明飞行物报告
I checked those other UFO accounts the parish discounted.
全来自于女性 全被当做歇斯底里不予理会
They're all from women, all written off as hysterical.
我觉得我们应该查一下
And I think that we should check
是否真发射过"刚果网购"卫星
if there really was a CongoRun satellite launch.
我已经查过了 我的邻居为他们工作
I already did that. My neighbor works for them.
没发射过卫星
There was no satellite launch.
格里高利冥想圣歌♥
那天 天上有三架飞机
There were three birds up there that day.
萨姆森 鲁芬斯和我
Sampson, Ruffins and myself.
我们什么都没看见
We didn't see anything.
特伦斯和鲁芬斯上尉 这是大卫·阿科斯塔
Captain Terrence, Ruffins, David Acosta.
伙计们 你们好
Hey, guys.
他们当时和萨姆森上尉同时在飞行
They were flying at the same time as Captain Sampson.
我以为空军想要
I thought the Air Force wanted
对他们的名字保密
to keep their names confidential.
我们告诉特雷梅上校卫星根本没发射
We told Colonel Tremé the satellite launch didn't happen,
她希望我们明白 是萨姆森上尉反应过度
so she wanted us to see that Captain Sampson overreacted.
有没有可能萨姆森上尉
Is there any possibility that Captain Sampson
看到了某些你们没看到的东西
saw something that you didn't?
不 据我们所知没有
No, not to our knowledge.
-上尉 -什么事
- Captain? - Yes?
你同意吗
Do you agree?
是的
Yes.
好吧 感谢你们抽时间过来 军官们
All right, well, thank you very much for your time, officers.
我有个程序性问题要问你 上尉
Uh, I have one procedural question for you, Captain.
-问吧 先生 -不 抱歉
- Yes, sir. - No. Sorry.
不是你 是鲁芬斯上尉
Not you. Captain Ruffins.
这是我的电子邮箱
This is my email.
如果有什么 哪怕是很小的事
If there's anything, even a small thing,
我都愿意听
I would love to hear it.
什么都没有 先生
There's nothing, sir.
我父亲也曾在空军服役
My father was in the Air Force.
他是机械师 所以我明白
He was a mechanic, so I understand.
你觉得他知道些什么吗
You think he knows something?
我觉得他格外安静
I think he was particularly quiet.
怎么了
What's up?
我觉得我的笔记本电脑有点问题
I think there's something wrong with my laptop.
你能看一下吗
Can you take a look at it?
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表