剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Almost ready? Bus is in two minutes.
我想要鸡蛋 妈妈
I want eggs, Mom.
为什么我们不能在早上吃鸡蛋
Why can't we have eggs in the morning?
如果你在凌晨两点前下单 我会考虑的
If you put your orders in by 2:00 a.m., I'll think about it.
不 讲真的 狗会因谋杀而被捕吗
No, seriously, can dogs be arrested for murder or not?
你们老师说什么来着
What does your teacher say?
"不要在课堂上讲话"
"Don't talk during class."
妈妈 我今晚能在外留宿吗
Mom, can I have another sleepover tonight?
还来 你昨晚就留宿在外了
Again? You just did one last night.
管好你自己的事吧 琳恩
Mind your own business, Lynn.
是因为僵尸 对吧
No, it's about zombies, right?
- 抓僵尸 - 哈
- Catching zombies. - Hmm.
幻想
Imagination...
闭嘴
Shut up!
不要说"闭嘴"
Hey! Don't say "shut up."
如果梅特鲁斯夫人不介意的哈 我也不介意
If it's all right with Mrs. Metellus, it's okay with me.
我不希望你再在外面睡觉 好吗
But I don't want you to be outside again, all right?
- 好吧回家 我会的 - 过得开心 爱你们
- No, inside. I'll check. - Have fun, love you, bye.
大卫 怎么了
David, what's up?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
穆维西尔神父遇到一些问题
Father Mulvehill is having some issues.
驱魔师或许需要一个驱魔仪式
The exorcist might need an exorcism.
我
I, um...
我知道这感觉一定尴尬极了
I know this must feel awkward,
但我认为 大卫不在场的话会轻松些
but I thought it'd be easier if David wasn't present.
只是我还从没坐在
It's just that I've never been on the other side
被评估的这一边呢
of one of these assessments.
我会尽量快一点 并且少些痛苦
I'll try to make it quick and painless.
上次有人和我保证会快而无痛
Last person who promised me quick and painless
还是医生切除我的阑尾的时候呢
was the doctor taking out my appendix.
所以快而无痛吗
And was it either?
假的
No.
好了
Okay.
新录音
你为什么成为一名牧师 神父
Why did you become a priest, Father?
我应该是叫你神父吧
Actually, should I call you Father?
叫我乔就好
Joe's good.
我听到了呼唤
I heard the calling.
你听到了
You heard?
是指说话声音吗
Are we talking a voice?
不是的 我明白了
No. I understood
上帝想要我做什么
what God wanted from me.
你认为上帝对你有特殊目的吗
Do you think God has a special purpose for you?
- 当然 - 为什么这么确定
- Of course. - Why "of course"?
因为上帝不止告诉我成为一名牧师
Because God did not just call me to the priesthood.
他还让我要成为一名驱魔师
He also called me to be an exorcist.
这是你想问的 对吗
That's your question, right?
当我们开设食物厨房♥
Secular professionals love priests
谴责核武器时
when we open food kitchens
非神职人员就喜欢牧师
and protest nuclear weapons.
但当我们
We unnerve them
谈起天使和恶魔 还有真正的邪恶的时候
when we start talking about demons and angels
他们总是会害怕不安
and... true evil.
对吧
Am I right?
您是在问我
Are you right
有没有因为你是驱魔师而感到害怕不安吗
that I'm unnerved by your profession as an exorcist?
是的
Yes.
我不知道
I don't know if I'm unnerved.
我只是想了解你所看到的现实
I'm just trying to deal with the reality as you see it.
你的思维会经常性跳跃
Do your thoughts jump from place to place
有时自己都不知道在想什么吗
so much you can't keep track of them?
我最近是会感到
Recently I have felt
困惑
confused.
但是
But, uh...
我觉得是睡眠不足
I haven't been getting enough sleep.
你有做过平常不会做的事情吗
Have you been doing anything that's out of character?
神父
Father, I'm
我和你说实话吧 你看起来不太好
gonna be honest with you. You do seem troubled.
因为某件事 我不知道是什么
By something. I don't what it is.
但是
But...
它明显影响了你的日常工作
it's keeping you from completing your mission.
所以利用我吧
So use me.
利用我这个非神职人员来解决你的精神问题
Use the secular to cure the spiritual.
我年轻的时候
When I was
那时我还在神学院
a younger man, before the priesthood,
还不算正式的神职人员
in seminary, in fact,
那时我有个嗜好
I had a habit.
或者说是瘾
An addiction.
不是特别可怕那种
Nothing dramatic.
是赌博成瘾
Gambling.
嗯
Okay.
在我决定为主献身的时候 我就彻底戒了
When I heard the call, I gave it up completely.
之后也再没犯过
I never felt the draw again. Just like
就像是
people who give up cigarettes.
有人在戒烟成功一段时间之后
After a while, the thought of a cigarette
一想到烟就会想吐一样
makes them nauseous.
但后来
But then
扑克游戏
这个东西
this.
就像过去的烟味
It was like that whiff
又飘回了我跟前
of a cigarette from the past.
叫它
Call it
怀旧也好 叫它...
nostalgia, call it...
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
但我确实开始线上赌博了
But I started gambling online.
我并没有赌博的感觉
Didn't feel like gambling. I could
我感觉自己只是以匿名的方式
play poker anonymously
和其他一些匿名的人一起打牌而已
with other anonymous people.
在俱乐部里
And I wouldn't be a priest
我不用做牧师
in a card club.
你们有赌钱吗
Have you bet with money?
一开始没有
Not at first, but
但最近有了
lately, yes.
很多钱吗
A lot of money?
身为牧师
Well, as a priest,
我本来也没有多少钱
I don't have a lot of money.
但是我想说明一点
But I want to be clear.
我不觉得自己有什么精神问题
I... I don't think my issues are spiritual.
我只是赌瘾又犯了
I-I think they are a backsliding into old habits.
仅此而已
That's all.
我只需要戒掉它
And I-I have to resist it.
这只是
It's about
意志力问题
willpower.
没有别的
Nothing else.
他承认自己有赌瘾
He admitted to a gambling problem.
再加上他间断精神亢奋和困惑情绪
That, combined with the cycles of high energy
这些都是躁狂症的信♥号♥♥
and confusion are all warning signs of mania.
- 赌博 - 线上的
- Gambling? - Online.
他在神学院时开始的
He started back in seminary,
但已经戒赌直到一个月前
but he gave it up until a month ago.
那时他正在给利兰驱魔吧
When he exorcised Leland?
大卫 这是替代性创伤 和恶魔附体无关
David, this is a vicarious trauma issue, not a demonic one.
心理创伤也可能是恶魔附体
A trauma issue can be a demonic one.
让我查下他的电脑吧
No, let me look at his computer.
为什么
Why?
因为我就是干这个的
Because that's what I do.
有些事情可能比恶魔或者疾病简单得多
A lot of things are more simple than devils and diseases.
怎么了
What?
我们觉得你该休息一个月了
We think you should take the month off.
什么
What?
我没事
No. I'm fine.
你差点就死了
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表