剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
前情提要
很久以前 我见过一次上帝显灵
I had an epiphany a long time ago.
我觉得主是想要告诉我些什么
And I felt God was trying to tell me something.
但是...
But...
我再也没见过他了
He's been silent since.
我很抱歉我幻想了
And I'm so sorry about imagining
拧断你女儿们脖子的画面
snapping the necks of your little girls.
你腿上怎么有血
Hey, why do you have blood on your leg?
我腿上没有血啊
I don't have blood on my leg.
看
See?
这里的《屠♥杀♥无辜者》
The Slaughter of the Innocents
不是在杀两岁的孩子
isn't killing two-year-olds.
是在侵入受精卵
It's corrupting the eggs.
《立体书:可怕的东西 2021》
勒鲁死了
LeRoux is dead.
夜半惊魂
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他是被人重击敲死的
He was bludgeoned.
我们怀疑是他的妻子干的 但还不确定
We're thinking by his wife, but we're not sure.
很抱歉听到这个消息
I'm... so sorry.
这简直太可怕了
That is-that is... that is terrible.
没什么好抱歉的
No, it's not.
你不会再有麻烦了
Your troubles are over.
怎么了 妈妈
Mom, what's wrong?
没事 继续睡吧
Nothing. Go back to sleep.
什么事
What happened?
- 是爸爸回来了吗 - 不是 他没回来
- Is Dad home? - No, no, no, he's not home.
怎么了 我什么也没做啊
What? I didn't do it.
妈妈 你刚在干什么 手怎么这么脏
What are you doing, Mom? Why are your hands dirty?
- 没脏 - 明明就脏了
- They're not dirty. - Yes, they are.
- 要我们帮你洗干净吗 - 你是在挖东西吗
- You want us to help clean them? - Were you digging?
为什么你手脏了
Why are they dirty?
好了 都闭嘴
Okay, shh! No-no-no-no-no-no...
嘘 所有人都躺下睡觉
Shh! Everyone go back to sleep.
什么事都没有 好吗
Everything's fine now, okay?
安迪 手♥机♥
大卫 手♥机♥
主啊 求求你
Please, God.
求求你 主
Please, God. Please...
求求你 主
Please, God.
帮帮我吧
Help me...
再显灵一次吧
Help me see again.
该名男子的尸体
The man was discovered in the backyard
24小时 突发新闻 发现连环杀手尸体 奥森·勒鲁被发现重击致死
在其位于贝塞南部的家中被发现
of his Bay Terrace home. The body has been identified
尸体确认为奥森·勒鲁
as Orson LeRoux,
近期曾被定罪 但又无罪释放的连环杀人犯
the recently convicted, and then cleared, serial killer.
目前暂未确定嫌疑人
There are no suspects at this time,
但纽约市警方正在
but New York police are asking
向公众征集相关线索
for the public's assistance.
邪恶 第二季第一集
这是RSM生育诊所 我们怀疑有人
It's called RSM Fertility. We think there's an attempt
- 正试图侵入受精卵 - 你说什么
- to corrupt its fertilized eggs. - I'm sorry, what?
我们处理了很多零散的案子
We've been dealing with a lot of cases piecemeal.
都和被恶魔附身的孩子有关
Demonic and possessed children.
我们认为这不是偶然
We think it's not an accident.
我们发现这些孩子都和这家诊所有关
We discovered it's connected to this clinic.
所以你们怀疑... 什么来着
And you think it's... what?
恶魔试图通过侵入受精卵
A demonic presence is trying to corrupt a generation
来操控一整代人
through manipulating their eggs.
你们俩也相信这个吗
And-and you two believe this, too?
我有个女儿就是
Well, one of my daughters was conceived
在这个诊所怀上的
with the help of that clinic.
所以如果真有问题 我想知道是怎么回事
So if there's something wrong, I'd like to know what it is.
主教阁下 我们想集中精力处理这件事
Your Eminence, we want to focus on this
我们总说 对待恶魔
exclusively. We've always talked
要主动出击
about getting proactive with evil,
不只是被动防守
not just reacting defensively.
你们有这些孩子的名字吗
Do you have the children's names?
我...
Um, I've...
试过从网上接入这家诊所的数据库
tried to access the clinic's databases online.
但数据都被清理干净了
They've wiped them clean.
我们正在想其他办法
We are looking into other ways
去查这些孩子和父母的所在地
to locate the parents and their kids.
好吧 我先看看
Okay, okay, let me look at it.
但同时我这还有个重要的评估
Meanwhile, I have an important assessment.
这件事也很重要...
This is important...
我没说它不重要
And I'm not saying it isn't.
但这个评估是红衣主教直接下达的命令
But this came to us directly from the cardinal.
他有个新教民 一个好人
He has a new parishioner, a good man.
给教会捐款很慷慨
He's been giving generously to the Church.
最近他终于坦白原因了
And he finally confessed why.
他年轻的时候自己同意让恶魔附身了
In his youth he allowed himself to become possessed.
- 他自己同意的 - 恶魔征服
- Allowed himself? - Diabolical subjugation.
他自愿献身了
He voluntarily submitted.
给恶魔吗
To the Devil?
- 为了换取 - 还是让他自己告诉你们吧
- In exchange for...? - It's better
他现在就在这
that he tell you himself. He's here.
主教阁下 我们能聊聊吗
Your Eminence, can we talk?
看了新闻 你那个连环杀人犯死了
Saw that your serial killer's dead.
我那个连环杀人犯
My serial killer?
勒鲁 被人重击致死
LeRoux. Bludgeoned?
有什么我需要担心的事吗
Is there anything I should be worried about there?
我不知道你在说什么 本
I have no idea what you're talking about, Ben.
昨天你腿上的血 还有今天你的手
The blood on your leg yesterday. Your hand now.
没有什么你需要担心的事
There's nothing you should be worried about.
事实上
In fact...
我昨晚把这个放在手里
I put this in my hand last night.
结果起了皮疹
I got a skin rash.
能帮我看看这是什么金属吗
Could you see what the metal is?
你握了多长时间
How long was it in your hand?
几秒而已
Just a few seconds.
我能看看你的手吗
Can I see your hand?
不行
No.
主教阁下希望我们先处理这件事
His Eminence wants us to handle this first.
他在这边
He's in here.
这就是那个把灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给恶魔的人吗
Is this the guy who sold his soul to the Devil?
你们好啊
Oh, hello there.
开玩笑的吧
You're kidding.
这位是利兰·汤森
This is Leland Townsend.
- 我们见过 - 是的
- We've met. - Yes...
大卫和我有几面之缘
David and I are casual acquaintances and Ms. Bouchard
而布沙尔女士和我是同行
and I share a profession.
就是他想要驱魔吗
This is the man who wants an exorcism?
是 拜托了
Yes, please.
我过去的某些选择实在是...
Some of my past choices have been so...
太不理智了
ill-advised.
我的人生最近也有了
And my life, of late, is undergoing
翻天覆地的的变化
such a change.
一位优秀又生机勃勃的女人走进了我的生活
The most wonderful, vibrant woman has entered my life.
我们就快要举♥行♥婚礼了
Our wedding is right around the corner.
我母亲
My mother.
- 没错 - 真的吗
- That's right. - Really?
世界可真小啊
What a small world.
但我不想任何事破坏我的美好未来
But I want no roadblocks to our future happiness.
我有时还会有...
I still have certain...
一些邪恶的念头
...dark moments.
所以 大卫
So, David,
克里斯汀...
Kristen...
本
Ben.
既然你们都挺了解我的身心的
Knowing my heart and mind as you do,
我想你们会发现
I think you'll find that...
我应该接受驱魔
an exorcism is in order.
这个混♥蛋♥的话
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表