剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
呃 十秒
Mm, ten seconds.
为什么
Hmm? Why?
- 开始了 - 好
- Here we go. - All right.
没错 猜猜她找谁去了
Hmm. Yep. Guess who?
克里斯汀
Kristen.
她去利兰的公♥寓♥了
She went to Leland's apartment.
- 真的吗 - 合情合理
- Really? - Makes sense.
恶魔正在集结
Evil is organizing.
那我们下一步计划是什么
So what's our next move?
跟她对峙 弄清楚他的计划
Confront her. Find out what he's up to.
记住要录音 她是个骗子
And record her. She's a liar.
好 我们马上行事
Good. We're on it.
莱克萨斯 你在吗
Lexi, are you in there?
在 做作业呢
Yes. Doing homework.
看你大腿缝
It's your thigh gap.
你就知道你需不需要减肥了
That's how you know if you need to slim down.
大腿缝
你走路时 如果大腿会碰到
If your thighs are brushing, you'll hear
你就能听到提示性的"呼呼"声
this telltale "whoosh-whoosh" sound when you're walking.
去吧 自己试一下
Go ahead, try it out.
听起来像小动物
It may sound like a small animal
弄出的声响
making, like, a sound.
现在是时候管理你的大腿了 姐♥妹♥们♥
It's time to take charge of them thighs, girl.
莱克萨斯
Lexi?
嘿 你还好吧
Hey. You all right?
还好 在做作业
Yes. Just doing homework.
你没发烧
Hmm, you don't have a fever.
好了 我爱你哦
All right. I love you.
如果你走路有讨厌的"呼呼"声 你应该这样
So, if you do have that deadly whoosh-whoosh, this is my solve.
暴风警报:大腿轰轰作响该如何 马琳达丝
你只需把保鲜膜紧紧缠在大腿上
You just have to wrap your thighs with plastic wrap,
非常紧
Real tight.
缠个三四圈就行
Okay, wrap them, like, three or four times.
凡妮莎
Vanessa?
麦琪
Maggie?
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
麦琪
Maggie.
- 怎么 - 你刚说什么
- What? - What did you say?
你说麦琪吗
You said Maggie?
不 不 没有
No. No, I didn't.
我可能在做梦
Maybe I was dreaming.
你梦见我妹妹了
Are you dreaming about my sister?
没 我可没有 凡妮莎
No. No, I don't think so... Vanessa.
那就好
Good.
好了 继续睡吧
Here. Go to sleep.
我给你哼首曲
I'll hum to you.
你好 我能怎么帮到... 你们三位
Hello. How can I help... the three of you?
- 克里斯汀·布沙尔 - 和朋友们
- Kristen Bouchard. - And friends.
我们有话跟奥特里医生说
Uh, we'd like to speak with Dr. Autry.
跟她说 我想继续我们昨天的谈话
Tell her I'd like to continue our conversation from yesterday.
实在不巧 她今早打电♥话♥过来
Unfortunately, she just called in this morning.
说今天不来了
She won't be coming in today.
她决定去休个长假
She decided to take an extended vacation.
- 是吗 - 她请洛根医生负责她约的病人
- Really? - She asked Dr. Logan to take her appointments.
需要我为你预约吗
Do you want me to set up one for you?
是她自己打电♥话♥过来 还是别人帮她打的
Did she call or did someone call in for her?
这个我不能说
I don't think I can say.
约下周四可以吗
Uh, would an appointment next Thursday work?
不用了 谢谢
No, that's okay, thank you.
跟利兰有关吗
Is this about Leland?
我不知道 我会弄清楚
I don't know. I'm gonna find out.
一切都会很顺利
It'll all work out.
谢乐尔
Ah, Sheryl.
明天四点前别打电♥话♥
Tomorrow, do not call until 4:00.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hello.
- 影响人呢 - 是的
- Influencing? - Ah, yes.
小矮人往往一鸣惊人
The smallest man is always the biggest.
记住这句话
Never forget.
谢谢教导 牢记在心
Good to know.It's in the vault.
他想要什么
What'd he want?
- 小矮人吗 - 嗯
- The smallest man? - Mm-hmm.
他想通过谋杀来解决他的麻烦
He wanted to solve his troubles with murder.
- 我建议他不要 - 你很伟大啊
- I suggested not. - Well, that was big of you.
我不喜欢杀人
I don't like murder.
不好 不好
No, no.
尝一尝
Drink this.
这是什么
What is it?
毒药
Poison.
很不错吧 这是
Yep, yep. That is a drink
我让酒保特制的
I asked the bartender to make.
混入了我的秘方
I, uh, came in with my own concoction.
等等 你有时间吗 不耽误你影响人吗
Wait, do you have time, with your influencing?
当然
Always.
喝酒的时间总还是有的
Always make time for alcohol.
我们要干嘛
So, what are we doing?
你和我约了八点 我来了 现在八点了
You said 8:00, and here I am. It's 8:00.
- 利兰没告诉你吗 - 告诉我什么
- Leland didn't tell you? - Tell me what?
我们一会儿和他碰面
We're meeting up with him later.
我们要和利兰碰面 为什么
We're meeting up with Leland? Why?
这是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
天呐 不行 不行
Oh, my God, no. No, no, no. We...
我们今晚不搞黄色
We're not doing something sexual tonight.
别告诉我... 我们不会做
Tell me... Please tell me we're not...
不会的
No.
不会的
No.
我们是文明人
This is much more civilized.
你还不打算告诉我是吧
But you're not gonna tell me, are you?
没错
No.
生活要有点波折才更美
Life is better with twists.
感觉不错
Feels so good.
你累了吗
Are you getting tired?
我觉得还不错
Just feeling good.
你们还想再来一杯吗
Hey, you two want another drink?
不了 再喝一杯的话
No. I... If I have another drink
我就要睡着了
I'm gonna fall asleep.
我也不要了
I'm good, too.
我在做巧克力裹草莓呢
Well, I'm making chocolate-covered strawberries,
等着吧
so get comfortable.
你做什么都和利兰一起吗
Hey, do you do everything with Leland?
没有 就几件事一起
No. Just a few things.
比如呢
Such as?
今晚的事
Tonight.
这么神秘吗
Ah, this mystery here?
好吧
Right, right.
你到底什么时候告诉我
when do you think you can tell me
今晚要干嘛
what this mystery is?
- 现在差不多了 - 好吧
- Now, probably. - Okay.
说来听听
Then shoot.
你可以试着站起来吗
If you tried to stand
现在 可以吗
right now, could you?
- 你现在试着站起来 可以吗 - 我可以吗
- If you tried to stand, could you? - To stand, could I?
现在
Right now.
怎么回事
What's going on?
为我尖叫吧
Try to scream for me.
- 什么 - 尖叫吧
- What? - Try to scream.
什么
What...
你在干嘛
what are you doing?
这都没有危险的
None of this is dangerous.
- 不是有创的 - 什么
- None of this is invasive. - What?
别担心
No, don't worry.
我们是一伙的 谢乐尔
We are on your side, Sheryl.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表