剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
主教大人说你得到了救赎
His Eminence said you had quite the turnaround.
的确 正如我给他信中所说
I sure did, and as I wrote to him,
我想在他那工作
I'd like to offer my services.
我懂 但我们真有必要
Yes. I'll hear you out, but I question the need
花钱又雇个治疗师吗
for another therapist on the payroll.
不不 是无偿的志愿服务
No, no. This would be a volunteer position.
修女 修女
Sister. Sister.
太抱歉了
I am so sorry.
我受洗了
I've been baptized.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
正如我信中提到
Uh... as I wrote,
出于感激
out of gratitude.
我不是想取代布沙尔女士的工作
I'm not suggesting that you would replace Ms. Bouchard.
虽然她不信教
No. Although she is not a believer.
这正是我们需要她的地方 不偏不倚
Well, exactly what we need, an impartial observer.
但我更能提供亲切感
What I would hope to provide would be kinship,
理解共情 深入心间
radical empathy.
我特别适合
I'm in the unique position
去干预精神受折磨的患者
to counsel the spiritually afflicted.
我直视他们
I can look them in the eye
对他们说 "我完全知道你在经历什么"
and tell them, "I know exactly what you're going through."
好了修女 谢谢你
Thank you. Sister, thank you.
亚当偷尝禁果后
When Adam sinned,
人本性被改变了
human nature was transformed,
因此 人生来带有原罪
and thus, all of mankind inherited original sin.
你认为他们不会问我想当牧师的原因吗
You don't think they'll ask why I want to be a priest?
又不是面试邮轮船长
This isn't a cruise director interview.
这将决定是否给你授圣职
This determines whether you'll be ordained or not.
你想当牧师是天经地义的事
It's a given you want to be a priest.
难道不是吗
Or is it?
修女 您何时宣誓的
Sister, when did you take your vows?
19岁 怎么了
When I was 19. Why?
您不想要一个家庭 孩子吗
And you never wanted a family or children?
对我没用
This isn't helpful.
修女 我不知道这是否是我想要的
Sister, I don't know if I'm doing the right thing.
一生无妻
To spend my whole life without a wife?
无子
Without children?
孤独终老
To be alone?
您孤独吗
Are you alone?
不孤独
No.
我不想要小孩
I didn't want children.
但是
But?
曾经 有个男人爱上我
There was a man who fell in love with me,
但他...
but he...
大卫 在这方面 我们俩都有天赋
Look, David, I have a gift, like you have a gift.
上帝为我们打开一扇门
A door has been opened up to us,
至少要为此承担一些责任
and it comes with some responsibility.
进入柏拉图洞穴后
But when you're in Plato's cave,
你冲破束缚 拥抱光明
and you break the restraints and you turn to the light,
不能回头了
you can't go back.
若我... 想回头呢
What if... I want to go back?
利兰·汤森在给主教施压
Leland Townsend is pressuring the monsignor
想在教堂谋求一个长♥期♥职位
into giving him a permanent position at the Church,
向着魔者提供咨♥询♥
counseling the possessed.
不可能
That'll never happen.
当然会
Of course it will.
大卫 如果你动摇了 你就上当了
If you're having doubts, David, go satisfy them,
战争开始了
because the war is beginning.
- 所以 我们向利兰报告 - 不是
- So, we'd be reporting to Leland? - No, no.
我说了 他在文件上签字
Like I said, he would sign paperwork.
能避开以后的诉讼
Paperwork that would fend off future lawsuits.
都是为了规避责任
It comes down to liability.
所有事情都是为了规避责任
Everything comes down to liability.
- 上帝呢 - 这一切发生得太快了
- What happened to God? - Look, this is all happening so fast.
给我几天 你让我歇口气 大卫
Give me a few days just to catch my breath, David.
你不该去
Now, don't you have
准备授圣职礼吗
an ordination review to prepare for?
进来吧
Come in.
你终于来了 克里斯汀
Oh, thanks for coming in, Kristen, I'm just...
我想给你打电♥话♥
I wanted to call you,
- 抱歉 - 没事 请我先说吧
- Sorry. - No, please just let me go first.
- 不不 你没必要 - 我想这样 库尔特
- No, no. You don't have to... - I want to. I want to, Kurt.
一个治疗性的道歉
Just, a therapeutic apology.
上次我来呢
The last time I was in here, I was
药物 还有一些事
The drugs and everything were playing havoc
使我心烦意乱 我指责了你一些事
with my perceptions, and I blamed you for things
毫无根据
that obviously were not true.
所以我道歉
And I apologize.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看起来
You do seem...
更冷静了
calmer.
没有幻觉了
No more hallucinations.
- 真的吗 - 是的 过去四天都没有
- Really? - Yeah, for the last four days.
发生了什么
What happened?
我接受安慰剂的副作用了
A greater respect for the placebo effect.
那只是一小部分原因
Well, now, that alone can't do all the work.
是的 所以我会回来心理治疗的
I know, and I want to come back here.
那好 下周四
Good. Next Thursday?
没问题
Yes.
同时 如果你不介意的话
In the meantime, if you don't mind,
- 我要向你介绍一个人 - 谁
- I need to refer someone to you. - Refer?
我的一个朋友想见你
A friend of mine has asked to meet you.
行
All right.
一年前我妻子去世了
My wife passed away a year ago.
缺血性心脏病
ischemic heart disease.
她才44岁
She was only 44.
实在是...
It was...
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
上个月 内森在家中
in the last month, Nathan has been sensing
感受到有东西存在
a presence in his house.
他认为是他的悲痛唤醒了
He thinks his grief has opened a door to...
什么东西
something.
我告诉内森你的工作
I told Nate about your work.
他想试试你是否能帮他
He wants to see if you can help.
我的工作涉及到...
Well, my work is tied to...
- 与宗教有关 - 其实
- the religious stuff. - Well, look, to be honest,
我信天主教 但没有那么虔诚
I'm Catholic, but I'm not that religious.
克里斯汀也是
Neither is Kristen.
我不信晚上会冒出来
I don't believe in ghosts
鬼或其他物体
or things that go bump in the night,
但
but...
的确 我在家中感受到了什么
there's something going on in my house.
有时候我能看到
Something I've seen.
什么
What?
阴影
A shape.
男人的阴影
A shadow of a man.
我瞥到过几眼
I've caught glimpses of it
有时在身后镜子里 有时是窗户倒影
in a mirror behind me, or a window reflection.
有几周了
This went on for weeks.
然后突然
And then, all of a sudden,
它好像对我不感兴趣了
it seemed like it wasn't interested in me anymore.
我开始在我儿子身边看到它
I started seeing it near my son,
伊利亚
Elijah.
现在对他感兴趣了
It's going after him now.
什么叫 对他感兴趣
What do you mean, "going after him"?
发生了个意外 伊利亚胳膊摔断了
There was an accident. Elijah broke his arm.
不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
我家里有什么东西 它在针对我儿子
There is something in my house, and it is targeting my son.
可能是恶魔出没
Well, it could be demonic infestation
也可能什么都不是
or could be nothing.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表