剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Why is that?
工作给我挑战
It challenges me,
将我置于主动位置 去对抗威胁
puts me in a proactive position to face down threats.
那网上的那个视频 你在哪看到的
And this, uh, video online-- where'd you see it?
在哪里 就在油管上
Where? It's on YouTube.
你的女儿们看了吗
And have your daughters seen it?
-什么 -你刚说
- What? - Well, you said
你想让女儿们更加挺身而出
you wanted your daughters to be more proactive.
她们看过视频吗
Have they seen this video?
我的天 有完没完了 泼妇
Oh, my God. It's over, bitch.
超级妈妈干掉插队者
-我的天 -那真的是妈妈吗
- Oh, my God. - Is that really Mom?
是啊 看不出来吗 旁边就是你们爸爸
Yes. Can't you tell? There's your dad, right there.
她可真是火力全开
She's really going for it.
"超级妈妈干掉插队者"
"Super-Mom takes out Line-Cutter."
-不会吧 真这么写吗 -超级妈妈从天而降
- No. That's what it says? - Super-Mom to the rescue.
-所以那个人就是插了个队吗 -是啊
- So that's what that guy did? He cut in line? - Yeah.
-你怎么找到这个的 外婆 -已经风靡全网了
- How'd you find that, Grandma? - It's trending right now.
等一下 所以妈妈出名了
Wait. Is Mom famous?
我们家出名了吗
Is our family famous?
太酷了
That's super cool.
不过有意思的是
You know what I find interesting is
你们爸爸为什么一言不发
why didn't your dad say anything?
可能他说了 视频录完之后说的
Maybe he did, after the camera shut off or something.
-也许他说了 -对 对 没错
- He probably did. - Yeah. Yeah, sure.
我的天
Oh, my God!
-妈妈 -我也想像她一样
- Mom! - I want to be just like her, too.
让开点 劳拉
Move out of the way, Laura.
不行 那我就看不到了
No, then I won't be able to see.
那我就扇你一巴掌
I will smack you in the face, then.
2月18日 第177战斗机联队
On February 18, the 177th Fighter Wing scrambled three
从亚特兰大空军警卫队基地
F-16s out of the
出动了三架F16战斗机
Atlantic City Air National Guard Base
用于调查雷达捕获的一起不明空中现象
to investigate a UAP sighting picked up on our radar.
所以还有另外两名飞行员吗
So there were two other pilots?
是的
Yes.
能透露一下他们看到了什么吗
Can you tell me what they saw?
下午4点28分 民营公♥司♥刚果网购
At 4:28 P.M., the civilian corporation CongoRun
在该区域发射了一颗信息宽带卫星
launched an informational broadband satellite in the area.
但萨姆森上尉看到这个飞行器
But Captain Sampson saw this craft
向她冲来 穿过她的身体
come at her and through her.
这是她的一家之言
That is what she has stated.
-但您并不认同 -不是我不认同
- But you disagree? - I don't disagree.
而是与事实相左 因此上尉被禁足了
The facts do, and that is why the captain has been grounded.
谢谢您 上校
Thank you, Colonel.
不必客气
You're welcome.
我们始终乐意为教会提供帮助
We're always here to help the Church.
上校 您相信不明飞行物的存在吗
Colonel, do you believe in UFOs?
相信 不 起码明面上不相信
Do I? No, not officially.
私下呢
Unofficially?
民用飞行器和发明创造
Civilian aircraft and invention
已经使我们难以跟上脚步
has outpaced our ability to keep up.
所以一听说出现不明空中现象 我首先想到
So when I hear about a UAP, my first thought is,
一定是平民又向空中发射飞行器了
civilians are crowding the sky with other crafts.
这些东西并非来自外太空
They're not from outer space.
而是从伊利诺伊和
They're from garages
威斯康星州的私家车♥库♥
in Illinois and Wisconsin.
大学
嗨 你好 我是本·夏奇尔
Hey. Hi. Ben Shakir.
惯性否定17吗
Inertia-negation-17?
我给你发了一封邮件 说
I sent you the email about the...
你就是本 没想到你这么年轻
You're Ben? I thought you'd be older.
你是 你是
You're-you're...
惯性否定17
Inertia-negation-17.
所以 2月18号♥ 你看到了什么
So, on February 18, what did you see?
抱歉 先问一句 你叫什么名字
I'm sorry. First, what's your name?
阿莎 我看到一架飞行器加速
Asha. Uh, I saw an aircraft accelerate straight
以至少5马赫的速度冲入空中
into the atmosphere at Mach five or greater.
它在一秒钟内从静止状态
It went from a standing position
迅速切换到加速垂直爬升
to an accelerated vertical climb in a second.
你知道重力会把里面一切生物都压扁吧
You know the g-force would crush any living creature inside?
除非他们研究出了能够抵消
Unless it developed technology to counter the effects
惯性力效果的技术
of the inertial forces.
你认为这是非人类的科技
You think it was a technology not of this earth?
我认为我看到的是外星科技
I believe I saw something alien.
但我也感受到了
But I also felt it.
怎么说
What do you mean?
它朝我俯冲下来
It came down towards me,
一束光穿过...我的身体
and the light went... through me.
让你产生了一种感受
And it gave you a feeling?
你也经历过
This happened to you, too?
没有 我们和一个有相似经历的人谈过
No, just another person we interviewed,
她是空军飞行员
an Air Force pilot.
它让我心情愉快 满心幸福
It left me feeling good, happy.
-由衷地快乐 -可以这么说
- Joyful? - Sure.
不过实话说了吧 那天晚上我抽了好多大♥麻♥
But full disclosure-- I had smoked a ton of weed that night,
所以也许我只是嗑嗨了
so maybe I was just really stoned.
所以你认为她
So you didn't think she was
并不可信
credible?
她的上级说她看到的是
Her colonel said a launching broadband satellite
刚果网购公♥司♥发射的宽带卫星
from CongoRun Corp is what she saw.
我找人谈了谈 能够确认萨姆森上尉的说法
I spoke to someone who confirmed Captain Sampson's sighting.
-谁 -一个叫阿莎的女孩
- Who? - A young woman named Asha.
她看到了同样的东西 产生了同样的感受
She... saw and felt the same thing.
你为什么觉得这不重要
And why is that not significant?
我们讨论了一下 这女孩只有17岁
Well, we discussed it, and the young lady is 17 years old
并且当时在抽大♥麻♥
and was smoking marijuana.
我懂了
Oh, I got it.
我们进行下一项吧 多谢
We'll move on. Thanks.
我请求您 我的主
Please, God.
您在何处
Where are you?
我不明白
I don't get this.
不应该是这样的
It wasn't supposed to be this.
我甚至无法理解
I don't even understand it.
利兰 我知道你想让我开口问你"什么"
Leland, I know you want me to ask you "What?"
但无论你怎么说 都是在捉弄我
but whatever you're gonna say here is a joke,
所以你回家吧
so just go home.
我没有时间和你闹
I don't have time for this!
求你了 帮帮我吧
Please help me.
把它赶走吧
Make it go away!
什么
What?
我之前把你那串破念珠
I was wearing your stupid rosary
戴在脖子上 为了嘲弄你
around my neck as a joke.
但是在我睡觉的时候 它
Then when I went to bed, it...
它开始攻击我
it attacked me.
是一个
Some kind of a...
长翅膀的东西
winged thing.
就像
Like a...
吸血鬼或者...怪物
vampire or a... monster.
它想
It was...
它想将我活活扯碎
it was trying to pull me apart.
我朝它大喊大叫 想叫它停下
I screamed at it to stop,
但它
but it...
我要请你离开了
I'm gonna need you to go.
你是我的精神顾问
Y-You're my spiritual advisor.
大卫 给我指条明路吧
David, advise me.
给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here.
你就这么害怕被骗
Are you so worried about being conned
连别人的哭诉求援都视而不见吗
that you will ignore a cry for help?
邪恶
第二季第九集
好了 好了 来了
Yeah, yeah, okay.
本 是我
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表