剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Once you take a life, there's nothing like it, Kristen.
首先 你有些紧张
At first, you're a little nervous,
也许有一点不知所措
maybe even a little clumsy.
之后所有的感受汇聚在一起
And then it just all comes together.
你闭嘴
You shut up!
在那一瞬间
That moment when
夺走他最后一丝呼吸
they take their last breath--
太不可思议了
it's incredible.
我会俯身倾听
I would lean in and listen.
我会看着受害者的眼睛
And I would look into their eyes,
就像你我现在这样
just like you and me now.
我和他们都知道
And they and I would both know
我是他们看见的最后一个人
that I was the last person they were ever gonna see.
在那一刻
And at that moment,
我就如同他们的上帝一般
it's like I'm their God.
就如同你现在对我一样
And that was you... to me.
你是我的上帝
You were my God.
你真该死
You deserved to die.
你的受害者不该
Your victims did not!
不许动 警♥察♥ 放下武器
Freeze! Police! Drop your weapon!
我说了 放下武器
I said, drop it!
克里斯汀
Kristen?
米拉 你好
Mira. Hey.
你在做什么 你在和谁说话呢
What... what are you doing? Who were you talking to?
我觉得我
I-I thought I...
我听到有人在我的院子里
I heard someone in-in the yard.
我们第一时间过来了 你没事吧
We came as fast as we could. You okay?
我没事 就是
Yeah. I-I-I just...
我觉得有人在 在这后面
I thought I saw someone back... back there.
这是什么
What's this?
我的登山斧 登山用的
It's my ax from, uh... from climbing.
是的 我看到了
Yeah, I see that.
这是锯齿的
It's serrated.
是的
I-It is.
还有你的女儿
And your daughter...
她不确定你是不是给她盖了被子
she wasn't sure if you tucked her in.
你问过她了
You questioned her?
我们问了 你母亲允许的
We did. Your mother let us.
她是个好女孩 莱克萨斯
She's a good girl, Lexis.
她是个好女孩
She is.
我是有罪的 米拉
I'm guilty, Mira.
安雅 你能让我们单独聊一会吗
Anya, can you give us a minute?
克里斯汀
Kristen...
- 这是真的 - 克里斯汀
- It's true. - Kristen,
我要你现在什么都别说了
I need you not to say anything.
勒鲁是个混球
LeRoux was a piece of crap.
是个连环杀手
A serial killer.
他恐吓了你的家人
He was threatening your family.
而... 你 你是个好人
And... you, you're a good person.
你是个好的住在郊区的妈妈
You're a nice, suburban mom
有四个在教会学校上学的孩子
with four sweet kids in Catholic school.
你开着厢型车 有一个警♥察♥朋友
You drive a station wagon, and you have a friend who's a cop.
米拉...
Mira...
不 什么也别说了
No. Don't say anything.
发生在勒鲁身上的事情是正义的
What happened to LeRoux was justice.
我和我的上级说了 他树敌无数
We told our superiors, guy had hundreds of enemies.
我们也许永远不知道谁杀了他
We'll probably never know who killed him.
有些人该死
Some people deserve to die.
警♥察♥比谁都清楚这一点
Cops know that better than anyone.
给你 你应该把它放到安全的地方去
Here. You should put that somewhere safe.
我会说我们看见了一个黑人
I'll say we saw a Black man back here.
你出来把他吓跑了
You came out and scared him off.
我是乔治 嘘
It's George. Shh.
《邪恶》下集预告
Upcoming on "Evil"...
我们必须保持绝对的安静
We're supposed to be completely silent.
这就是那些修道士 看见了吗
There're these monks. See?
他们说 即使你出声说了一个字
They say, if even one word is spoken aloud,
就会有很可怕的事情发生
horrible things will happen.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw that, right?
现在 你可能觉得邪恶在离你远去
Now, you may think that Evil is leaving you.
但你也许不相信
But don't you believe it.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
在未来几周 更多邪恶将降临
In a few weeks, there's so much more Evil coming.
- 你真的想知道吗 - 是的
- You really wanna know? - Yeah. Yes.
毛骨悚然的娃娃
There's creepy dolls,
输血
blood transfusions,
幻觉
hallucinations,
食人者
cannibalism,
驱魔仪式
exorcisms,
血浴
bloodbaths.
袋装马铃薯
sacs of potato.
打扰下
Excuse me.
我的天呐
Oh my God.
着魔的电脑芯片和女巫咒语
Demonic computer chips and witch wounds.
撒旦教 粘液
Satanism, goo.
刀 魔符 诱惑
Knives, sigils, temptation,
不明飞行物 面具 奇怪的性行为
UFOs, masks, weird sex.
邪恶的影响
Evil influences.
克里斯汀如脱缰野马
Kristen off the chain.
你和我妈一起睡了
Were you sleeping with my mom?
大卫和非法入室的本 被吓坏了
David and a break Ben, really scared.
这有点夸张了
That's a bit melodramatic.
在此之前 来梦里找我吧
Until then, keep looking for me in your dreams.
我会在那里等你
I'll be right there with you.
我保证
Promise.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表