剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Okay, Ed. We're all ears.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你得把车队从有限责任公♥司♥名下转出去
You will need to transfer the fleet out of the LLC's name.
- 还有公♥寓♥ - 你说什么
-And the apartments. - I'm sorry?
一旦公♥司♥被解散
Once a business has been dissolved,
你得把所有资产
you have to transfer any assets
- 从有限责任公♥司♥名下转到... - 等等
- out of the LLC's name back to... - Wait, wait.
我以为我们是在寻找解决方案
I thought we were finding solutions.
阿萨 你的公♥司♥提供太多服务 根本无法盈利
Asa, your firm provides too many services to cut a profit.
你想建造一个人人欢喜的公♥司♥
You want to be an "all things to all people" company,
但实际上你做不到
and you are not.
我用了十五年来创建这个地方
I've spent the last 15 years building this place.
这也是问题的一部分 十五年太长了
And that's part of the problem. 15 years, that's too long.
解决蜘蛛拼图
我付了你几百万美金是让你寻找一个出路的
I've paid you millions of dollars to find a path forward.
我祖母曾说过
My grandmother used to say:
"如果你早上朵水仙花 却想要变成玫瑰
"If you woke up a daffodil and want to be a rose,
这一天将会变得无比漫长"
then it's gonna be a long day."
这就是你的问题 阿萨
Here is your problem, Asa.
你就是朵水仙花
You are a daffodil.
谢乐尔 有什么问题吗
Sheryl, do you need something?
哦天啊
Oh, my God.
很高兴和你见面 阿萨
Nice seeing you, Asa.
你太棒了
You were amazing.
那可不
Yeah.
我是惠特尼·菲斯塔 这是特拉维斯·菲斯塔
Hi, uh, we're Whitney and Travis Festa.
林恩在给我们的孩子塞巴当保姆
Lynn babysat our Sebi.
哦对 嗨 很高兴认识你们
Oh, yeah, hi. Nice to meet you.
打扰了 我们正好路过
We're sorry to just stop by.
有个事情 塞巴最喜欢的娃娃不见了
Um, the thing is, um, Sebi's favorite doll is missing.
然后他很...呃 他有点恋物
And he's quite, um... He's emotionally attached.
他没这个睡不着
He can't sleep without it.
我们担心这会打乱他的作息
We're really worried about disrupting his routine.
当然 可以理解
Sure, yeah. That's understandable.
所以 我们也不想这样问 但是
So, um, we hate to ask this, but,
有没有可能娃娃在林恩这儿
um, is there any chance Lynn has his doll?
我们不是怀疑她故意拿了娃娃
We're not trying to suggest that she took it.
就是有可能...
Maybe just...
她不小心把娃娃放包里了
uh, she accidentally put it in her bag.
我认为她不会的
I don't see how she could've done that.
呃
Um...
你能问下你女儿吗
Could you ask your daughter?
可以吗
Please?
- 我们会很感激的 - 当然
- We'd really appreciate it. - Sure.
我会问问的 然后给你们回电
I'll- I'll ask and I'll give you a call.
你能现在就问问吗
Could you find out right now?
容我拒绝 她在睡觉呢
No, she's asleep.
我会打给你的 晚安
I'll call you. Good night.
嘿
Hey.
我不想你继续给他们当保姆了
I don't want you to babysit for them anymore.
他们的娃娃在我包里
I have their doll in my bag,
但我没偷
but I didn't steal it.
- 那为什么会在你这儿 - 我也不知道
- Then why do you have it? - I don't know.
我觉得是塞巴放我包里的 他好像很怕它
I think Sebi put it in my bag. I think he's scared of it.
好吧 呃
Okay, um...
他家长想把娃娃要回去
Well, his parents want it back.
要不你把娃娃拿来 我来解释下这个误会
So why don't you grab it, and I'll explain it was a mistake.
- 好的 - 好
- Okay. Cool. - Okay.
哪去了 谁翻了我的包
Where is it? Who went in my bag?
- 怎么了 - 你咋了
- What happened? - What's your problem?
- 劳拉 出什么事了 - 我背包里有个娃娃
- Laura, what did you do? - There was a doll in my backpack,
现在不见了
and now it's gone.
你老动我东西
You're always touching my stuff.
那是你吗
Was it you?
嘿
Hey!
都冷静一下 发生什么了
Let's all get a grip. What's going on?
我觉得莱克萨斯偷了娃娃
I think Lexis stole it.
- 她不会的 - 我都不知道
- No, she didn't. - I don't even know
- 你在说什么啊 - 娃娃一定在什么地方
- what you're talking about! - Okay, it must be somewhere.
大家都来找找看 每人搜一个房♥间
Let's just all look. Everyone take a room.
- 我就在这间房♥里找 - 我去厨房♥
- I got this room. - I call the kitchen.
- 不 我要在这儿 - 别挡我的道
- No, I'm- I'm staying here. - Move out of my way.
全怪到我头上 无语
Yeah, just blame it on me. Right.
怎么了 你在想什么
What is it? What's on your mind?
你会为永远都当不了教皇而烦恼吗
Does it ever bother you that you'll never be Pope?
才不会
No.
你会为你可能能当教皇烦恼吗
Does it ever bother you that you might?
不会
No.
修女 你有没有后悔过
Sister, that man that fell in love with you,
当初没追随那个爱你的男人离开
do you ever regret not going off with him?
那个男的啊
That man. Hmm.
他成了费城的一个顶尖房♥地♥产♥经纪人
He became a top real estate agent in Philadelphia.
他结婚了 有了三个孩子
He married. He had three kids.
2008年的八月十八日 他去温迪快餐店
And then, on August 18, 2008, he went into a Wendy's,
买♥♥了个芝士汉堡 回到车里
bought a cheeseburger, went back to his car,
吃完后 饮弹自尽了
ate it... and shot himself.
为什么
Why?
因为他妻子要和他离婚
Because his wife was divorcing him.
因为他的孩子不肯跟他说话
Because his kids wouldn't talk to him.
因为他很孤单
Because he was alone.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
所以当你问我 作为修女我是否曾感觉孤单
So when you ask me, as a nun, if I'm ever alone,
不 我没有
no, I'm not.
我从来不是一个人
I'm never that alone.
我知道我活着的意义 不是为了卖♥♥♥房♥♥地♥产♥
I know why I'm alive, and it's not to sell real estate.
这可是最高水平的战争
It's warfare at its highest level.
这就是你活着的意义 大卫
And that's why you're alive, David.
谁跟你谈过话
Who's been in your ear?
没人
No one.
骗人
Bull.
不管是谁在问你这些问题 你就像这样回问:
Whoever is asking you these questions, you ask them this:
你们是怎么与恶魔斗争的
how do they contend with evil?
你们相信恶魔吗
Do they believe in the demonic?
如果不信 何必听他们言
And if they don't, why listen to them?
我只想普通地过日子
I just want a normal life.
那太糟了 因为你不能
Too bad. You can't.
那个男人把我的照片和电♥话♥号♥放在钱包里
This man had my photo and my number in his wallet.
所以警♥察♥才联♥系♥我去温迪快餐店
That's why the police called me to the Wendy's.
这是整件事最悲哀的部分
And that is the saddest part of this.
他没有他妻子的电♥话♥号♥码
He didn't have the number for his wife.
也没有他孩子们的电♥话♥号♥码
He didn't have the number for his kids.
却存着一个三十年没见的修女的电♥话♥号♥码
He had the number of a nun he hadn't seen in 30 years.
你并非独自一人 大卫
You're not alone, David.
这既是好消息 也是坏消息
That's the good news and the bad news.
因为上帝陪伴着你
God is here.
魔鬼却也如此
And the Devil is, too.
你为什么离开天主教会
Why did you leave the Church?
你对离别看得很重吗
Are you getting serious about leaving?
我只是想知道原因
I just want to know.
我没有离开教会 我只是离开牧区了
I didn't leave the Church. I left the priesthood.
为什么
Why?
因为不再相信了
Stopped believing in it.
因为那些丑闻
The scandals?
不可否认
Of course.
那些强♥奸♥幼童的丑闻确实影响了我
Child rape has that effect on me.
不是因为想和一个修女结婚吗
And not the fact that you met a nun you wanted to marry?
你上网查我了
You googled me?
听着 我离开教堂是因为陷入爱河了吗
Look, did I leave the Church because I fell in love?
是
Sure.
但我在自己的教堂里 也一样服务着上帝
But I'm here, at my church, doing God's work,
我倒觉得你应该加入我
and I think you should join me.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表