剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
这就是正义"
That is just justice."
还好吗
You all right?
你脸色不太好
You seem down.
你也差不多嘛
I was just gonna say the same about you.
我没睡好
I didn't get much sleep.
你夜惊症还没好吗
You still having night terrors?
是不是清醒梦不奏效
Is lucid dreaming not working?
我晚上定了个闹钟
Oh, I set my alarm at night.
然后我醒了
And then I wake up.
再回去睡觉的时候 夜惊症就会发作
Then I go back to sleep... Night terror.
明白了
Okay, here.
关键是你要在白天的时候形成习惯
The key is a repetitive pattern during the day.
- 我已经尝试过了 - 不一样
- I already tried that. - No, no, no.
你得把闹钟调成震动的 而不是响铃的
You got to set your alarm to vibrate, not to sound.
铃♥声♥会在晚上吵醒你
Sound's gonna wake you up during the night.
好吧
Okay.
白天每个小时整点让闹钟震动一次
Do it every hour on the hour during the day.
闹钟一震动 你就看这根蓝绳
Every time you feel your alarm, you're gonna look
然后问自己
at your blue string, and ask yourself,
我在做梦吗
Am I dreaming?
虽然没有一本书会告诉你
And then... None of the books say this,
但夜惊症通常在凌晨四点左右发作
but night terrors usually come around 4:00 a.m. or so...
- 快波睡眠期间 - 对
- Ah, during the deepest REM. - Right.
所以你得把闹钟定在凌晨四点十分
So you're gonna set your alarm
只定这一个就行
to 4:10, and 4:10 only.
然后把它放枕头底下
Then place it under your pillow
这样你既能够感觉到震动 又不会被吵醒
so you'll feel it, but you're not gonna wake up.
然后在梦里看看你的手腕
Then look at your wrist in your dream.
要是这根细绳不在了
The blue string's not gonna be there
你就还在睡眠中
so you'll know you're sleeping.
这样你就可以清醒着做梦 杀死夜惊
Then you can lucid dream and kill the night terror.
杀死
Kill it?
对啊
Uh-huh.
我一直把武器放在床头
I kept a weapon next to my bed.
我知道在梦里有武器 我就能用上
I knew it was there in my dream, so I could use it.
你可真是先锋战士
You're a font.
确实 我应该去写书
Yeah, I should write a book.
看 是那个魔符
Hey, look. It's the sigil.
"致所有的守护者
"To all those Protectors out there..."
为你的肤色骄傲 我们共同前行"
"Wear your colors with pride, and together we will ride."
- 什么意思 - 守护者可能是
- Meaning? - We think The Protectors
纽约警局内部一个帮派
is the name of a gang within the NYPD.
洛杉矶警局内部也有同样的帮派
There are similar gangs that were discovered in the LAPD.
我们认为特利警官是其中一员
And we think Officer Turley is one of their members.
那不是你们的任务
That wasn't your objective.
你们的任务是判断特利是否
It was to assess whether
被恶魔附身了
Officer Turley was diabolically possessed.
如果他是守护者的一员
Yes, and if he's a member of The Protectors,
那基本可以确定他被恶魔附身了
then the answer is possibly yes.
那纽约北部发生的这个奇迹...
So this miracle in Upstate New York...
主教阁下 我们的案子
Your Eminence, we have a case.
还没结束呢 而且是你逼我们查的
We're not finished yet. You pushed us to pursue this.
现在不查了 你们一直想把案子闹大
You had a case. You're trying to turn it
居然还跟种族主义和魔符图扯上关系
into something bigger involving racism and your sigil map.
你想知道特利警官在杀那个黑人司机的时候
You asked if Officer Turley was possessed
是否被恶魔附身
when he killed an African American driver.
这就是我们一直追查的方向
That's a question we are trying to answer.
- 通过调查所有的警♥察♥ - 不
- By going after all the cops? - No, no.
我们只调查纽约警局里的
By going after a gang of cops
那个守护者帮派
within the NYPD called The Protectors.
守护者不是一个帮派
The Protectors are not a gang.
这是警♥察♥在《伸张正义》中对自己的称呼
It's what the cops call themselves on Justice Served.
你说什么
Excuse me?
是个电视剧 哪有你们说得那么邪恶
The TV show. You're making it all sound sinister.
它就是个电视剧 和《法律与秩序》一样
It's not. It's just a TV show, like-like Law & Order.
现在可以讨论下一个案子了吗
So, now let's turn to our next case, please.
如果这个节目就是罪恶的源头呢
And if the show is the source of the evil?
- 你说什么 - 这些警♥察♥受到了它的影响
- What are you talking about? - The cops are influenced
开始在身上纹那个魔符
by the show enough to copy their sigil.
为什么这个节目不能是罪恶之源呢
So why isn't the show the source of evil?
我不知道要怎么回答你
I have no idea what to do with that.
我们就是来帮你调查这个的
That's why you have us.
莱克萨斯 怎么了
Okay, what's wrong, Lex?
说吧
Come on.
快告诉我 急死人了
Tell me, or I'll kill you.
快说吧
Come on.
我不想撒谎 但妈妈希望我撒谎
I don't want to lie, but I think Mom wants me to.
她不想
No, she doesn't.
她确实想
Yes, she does.
让你撒什么谎
About what?
关于她之前在哪
About where Mom was.
那她在哪
Where was she?
这个我不能说
I don't think I should say any more.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得
So, here's what I say.
妈妈不希望你撒谎
Mom doesn't want you to lie.
她从来都希望你实话实说
She wants you to tell the truth. Always.
就算说实话会伤害她呢
Even if it hurts her?
说实话不会伤害她 只有谎话才会
Truth isn't gonna hurt your mom. Only lying will.
是吗
You think so?
相信我
I know so.
跟我走
Here, follow me.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
跟我走就行
Just follow me.
那是什么
What is that?
这是艾迪
It's Eddie.
艾迪 我的艾迪
Eddie, my Eddie,
我以莱克萨斯之名献祭
I offer this sacrifice in the name of Lexis.
她很困惑
She is in doubt.
请为她解惑 而非带来灾祸
Bring her clarity, not calamity.
姥姥 你在干什么
Grandma, what are you doing?
这是艾迪
This is Eddie.
当你有需求的时候 就带些祭品给他
When you need something, you bring him a sacrifice,
他会帮你实现愿望
and he will grant it to you.
快过来
Come on over here.
快来 他又不咬人
Oh, come on. He's not gonna bite you.
来吧
Come on.
不过来算了
Okay, stay there.
艾迪 我的艾迪
Eddie, my Eddie,
请帮莱克萨斯理清思路
help Lexis to understand.
让她知道什么时候该做正确的事
Help her to know when to do the right thing.
尽管会受伤
And to always tell the truth...
也要一直说实话
...even if it hurts.
莱克萨斯 看
Lexis, look.
快看
Look.
别走 宝贝
Oh, come on. Honey.
宝贝 别走
Honey, come on!
艾迪 我的艾迪
Eddie, my Eddie.
把手伸出窗外 快点
Hands out the window now!
停
Cut!
我感觉不错
Felt good to me.
路易
Louie!
还在减肥吗
Oh, you're still trying to lose the gut, I see.
你还是和外审《杀死比尔》那时一样
Yeah. You're still looking like an extra in Kill Bill.
生酮的第三周
Third week of keto.
我身上的脂肪和蛋白质跟原始人一样了
Nothing but caveman fat and protein, baby.
这个三人组是...
What's with the, uh... the Mod Squad here?
这是克里斯汀 大卫和本
Yeah, this-this is Kristen, David and Ben.
- 你好 - 你好
- Howdy. - Hi.
我们来自教会 正在做一些调查
Yeah, we're actually investigating something
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表