剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
Oh. No.
但你知道吗 我已经变了
But you know what? I've changed.
我现在会逢人就说我看到过不明飞行物
I would tell everyone about it now, seeing that UFO.
这就是这份工作对我的改变
That's what this job turned me into.
把我变成了一个大嘴巴
Turned me into a blabbermouth.
不 只是让你坦诚了
No, just honest.
棉花糖吗
Cotton candy?
那是他们不明飞行物的味道
That is the smell of their UFO.
-真的吗 -对
- Seriously? - Yeah.
这个世界很奇怪
The world is strange.
我只能确定这一点
That's all I know.
这见解值得干一杯
Oh, I'll drink to that.
没错
Yeah.
我要追查RSM育儿中心
I'm gonna go after RSM Fertility.
我受够了干等教堂有所行动了
I'm sick of waiting on the Church.
你要帮忙吗
You want to help?
当然了
Sure.
为什么不呢
Why not?
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
来吧 只能取一品脱
Go ahead. One pint only.
我已经不需要了
I don't need it anymore.
我已经决定用别的办法
I decided to go in another direction.
好吧 等等 等等 我做了晚饭
Okay. Wait, wait, wait. I made dinner.
而且我想和你聊点事
And I want to talk to you about something.
是一个商业提案 进来吧
It's a business proposition. Come on in.
-我包里有刀 -我围裙里有刀
- I have a knife in my purse. - I have a knife in my apron.
我们会小心提防彼此的
We'll keep each other on our toes.
你可真装腔作势
Pretty presumptuous of you.
我知道你肯定会好奇
I knew you'd be curious.
坐吧 坐吧
Sit. Sit.
来
Here we go.
你喜欢咖喱山羊肉吗
Do you like goat curry?
商业提案是什么
So what's the business proposition?
一起开早餐旅馆吗
Opening a B&B together?
那肯定会很好玩
That would be fun.
可不是嘛
Yeah, wouldn't it?
-马上来 -好
- Be right out. - Okay.
真棒
Oh, yeah.
-希望你吃辣 -没问题
- I hope you like it spicy. - Fine with me.
-我只不吃香菜 -讨厌香菜
- I just don't like cilantro. - Ugh. Hate it.
你开瓶酒吧
Go ahead and open some wine.
红的还是白的
Red or white?
红的吧
Oh, I'm thinking red.
感觉更...合适
Feels... fitting.
上菜了
And... voila.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表