剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
以圣父
In the name of the Father,
圣子和圣灵的名义
the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
原谅我 神父 我有罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
距离我上次忏悔已经一天了
It's been one day since my last confession.
以下是我的罪过
These are my sins.
我一直在生我妹妹的气
I've been angry at my sister.
我没有念念珠
I failed to pray the rosary.
我在药店排队时
I got really mad
发了很大的脾气
in line at the drug store.
...以圣子和圣灵的名义
...Son, the Holy Spirit.
距离我上次忏悔已经过去一个月了
It's been a month since my last confession.
以下是我的罪过
These are my sins.
我讨厌我的丈夫
I hate my husband.
他老是把脏盘子放在水槽里
He puts dishes in the sink
尽管我跟他说过无数次
even when I've told him 100 times
要把它们放在洗碗机里
to put them in the dishwasher.
然后他也不倒垃圾
Then he doesn't take out the garbage.
他觉得这是女人的工作
He thinks it's women's work.
请问 有什么不是女人的工作
Well, what isn't women's work?
欢迎参加早上6点的弥撒
Welcome to the 6:00 a.M. Mass.
我们像往常一样开始吧
Let us begin as we always do.
以圣父
In the name of the Father,
圣子和圣灵的名义
the Son, Holy Spirit.
阿门
Amen.
谁
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你有什么事吗
May I help you?
你认得我吗
Do you recognize me?
维克托·莱孔特
Victor LeConte?
你知道我是做什么的吗
Do you know what I do?
你是梵蒂冈特勤局的
You work with the Vatican Secret Service.
"圣体"
The Entity.
根本不存在圣体 大卫
There is no Entity, David.
只不过是...梵蒂冈的朋友们
There are merely... friends of the Vatican.
有些是大使 有些是教区牧师
Some are ambassadors, some parish priests.
有些在情报部门工作
Some work in intelligence--
中♥央♥情报局 军情六处 对外安全总局
the CIA, MI6, DGSE.
他们提供信息和帮助
They offer information and assistance.
就这样 没什么神秘之处
That's all. There's nothing mysterious about it.
这是关于RSM育儿机构吗
Is this about RSM Fertility?
我有个问题要问你 大卫
I have a question for you, David.
你不打算回答我的问题吗
You're not going to answer my question.
你的问题无关紧要
Your question is irrelevant.
你为什么当牧师
Why are you a priest?
为上帝服务
To serve God.
那是什么
What is that?
你的个人资料
Your profile.
你认为你在这里是在侍奉上帝吗
And do you believe that you are serving God here?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我不知道上帝需要什么
I don't know what God wants.
如果我知道上帝想要什么 你会意外吗
Would it surprise you to learn that I do know what God wants?
会
Yes.
上帝希望你成为梵蒂冈的朋友
God wants you to be a friend of the Vatican.
那...我该怎么做呢
And... how do I do that?
说你愿意
Say yes.
愿意什么
To?
你想为世界做好事
You want to do good in the world.
你想对抗邪恶
You want to fight evil.
但你在这里深感无聊
And yet you're bored here.
你在生自己的气 因为你厌倦了
And you're angry at yourself for being bored.
但你看不出
But you can't see the connection
所有这些没人参加的弥撒
between all of these poorly-attended masses,
所有这些忏悔
all these confessions
和世上的邪恶之间有什么联♥系♥
and the evil in the world.
你在监视我吗
You're watching me?
我们用不着监视你
We don't need to watch you.
纽约发生了一些邪恶的事情
There's something happening in New York that is evil.
作为一个评估者 你看到了
As an assessor, you see it.
但这不仅仅是超自然现象
But it is not just supernatural.
它也是有形的
It is also corporeal.
下周某个时候你会接到一个电♥话♥
You will receive a call sometime in the next week,
要求你执行一项任务
asking you to perform a task.
什么任务
What task?
你会知道它来自梵蒂冈
You will know that it is from the Vatican
因为它会有这样一句话
because it will be preceded by this phrase:
"主之意志"
"Is est a Deo habetur."
"这是上帝的意志"
"And it is deemed by God."
你必须毫无异议地执行此任务
You must perform this task without question
明白吗
do you understand?
你在招募我吗
You're recruiting me?
我需要你说愿意
I need you to say yes.
我要告诉大主教
I need to tell the Monsignor.
不行
No.
跟你聊天很开心
It was good to talk to you.
等等
Wait.
你想我说愿意吗
You want a yes?
是的
Yes.
如果你答应了 就不能告诉任何人
And if you say yes, you cannot tell anyone.
不能告诉大主教
Not the Monsignor,
也不能告诉你的修女朋友和你的世俗伙伴
not your nun friend, none of your secular associates.
如果你同意 你就是梵蒂冈的朋友
If you say yes, you will be a friend of the Vatican.
这是个重任
And that is a burden.
但没人逼你回答
But no one is forcing you to respond.
你自己决定
That is up to you.
我做了一点调查
So I did a little research,
再加一间卧室
and to add one more bedroom,
总共要8万美元
it would be 80,000, all in.
再加上浴室呢
And the bathroom?
再加9万
Separate, 90,000.
还要9万
Another 90?
我们应该以八万五千美元的价格卖♥♥掉
We're supposed to be selling the trekking business
徒步旅行业务
for $85,000.
我们还欠...抵押贷款8万
And we still owe... 80,000 on the mortgage.
好吧 那...
Okay, so...
我只要找一份工资
well, I just have to try and get a job that pays
在7.5万左右的工作就行了吧
what, in the range of 75,000?
我的工资是6万 但是
My job pays 60,000, but...
它还支付了孩子们一半的学费
it also pays for half the kids' tuition
和我们的医疗费用
and our health care.
我们可以把孩子送到公立学校来省钱
We could save by sending the kids to public school.
劳拉 拜托
Laura, please!
妈妈 公立学校
Mom, they have bomb threats
-有炸♥弹♥威胁 -别这么夸张
- at the public school. - Don't be melodramatic.
-她没夸张 是真的 -妈妈 水槽又堵了
- She's not. It's true. - Mom, the sink is clogged again.
别碰它
Don't touch it.
-妈 我想要自己的房♥间 -你要自己的房♥间
- Mom, I want my own room. - You want your own room?
孩子们 孩子们
Guys, guys,
孩子们 孩子们
guys, guys!
除非你们能在煤矿场找到工作
Unless you girls get jobs in the coal mines,
这间卧室是给你♥爸♥妈住的
this is one for your parents.
-好吗 好 -那算了吧
- Okay? Okay. - I'm gonna pass on that.
-好了 上楼去 -你们总是拒绝我们的一切要求
- Okay, go upstairs. - You say no to everything.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night, now.
我不...我们可以...
So I don't... do we just...
可以直接雇一个承包商来做吗
do we just hire a contractor and start in?
嗯 得先拿到贷款
Yeah, we got to get the loans first.
-这些钱用来干什么 -那是我妈妈
- What about these earnings? - Oh, that's my mom
-想在车♥库♥上花的钱 -不
- paying 2,000 in the garage. - No.
-天啊 不要 -不 我也不想这样
- Oh, God, no. - No, I'm not advocating for it.
只是... 这个就算了吧
I'm saying that's, you know... strike that.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表