剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
发件人 未知
收件人 本·夏奇尔
点开链接 SK1HIGH
需要密♥码♥
点开链接 SK1HIGH
它在我两点钟方向
It's at my two o'clock.
-你也看见了吗 -收到
- So, you're seeing this, too? - Roger that.
那东西是什么
What the hell is that thing?
自己去吃晚饭 现在是属于我的时间
Get your own dinner! It's my time!
天啊
God.
雪儿
Sheryl.
雪儿 就一会
Sheryl, one sec.
与性♥爱♥无关
It's not about sex.
是为了血
It's about blood.
利兰 我们不会复合的
Leland, we're not getting back together.
我不是为这个而来 我知道
I'm not here for that. I know.
实际上 我需要你的一点血
Actually, I need a little of your blood.
-不用很多 -为什么
- Not a lot. - Why?
-我被袭击了 -天啊
- I'm being attacked. - Oh, my God.
你太好猜了
You are so predictable.
我在告诉你事实 我需要你
I'm telling you the truth. I need you.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
现在快走 去处理你自己的问题
Now go away and handle your own problems.
天啊
God.
这是其他飞行员拍的吗
So this is from the other pilot?
话很少的那位吗
The silent one?
是的 我猜是
Yeah, I guess.
再放一次
Show it again.
你已经把这个发给马♥克♥思♥主教了吗
Did you send this to Bishop Marx?
对 昨晚发的
Yup, last night.
-发生什么事了 -我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
他们告诉我们在这等着 以备不时之需
They told us to wait here in case they had questions.
萨姆森上尉 我是神父卡塔格斯
Captain Sampson, I'm Father Katagas
来自教皇科学院
from the Pontificia Accademia delle Scienze.
如果你听出我的口音的话
Although if you recognize the accent,
我其实来自布鲁克林 离这十二英里远
I'm actually from Brooklyn, 12 miles from here.
上尉 请坐
Captain, please have a seat.
出什么事了吗
What's happening?
开会
A meeting.
据我所知 这是你
It's my understanding that this is what you saw
2月18号♥看到的
on February 18?
是的 神父
That is correct, Father.
你向我们的评估员报告说
And you expressed to our assessors
当这个物体飞过你时
that you felt a sensation when this object apparently
你有一种特殊的感觉 对吗
flew through you, is that correct?
-是的 神父 -好的
- Yes, Father. - Good.
你的脚有没有刺痛感
And did you feel a tingling sensation in your feet
当这个物体飞过你时
when this object flew through you?
-没有 -好的
- No. - Okay.
你的手指有没有刺痛感呢
And did you feel a tingling sensation in your fingers?
-没有 -但你感受到了快乐和平静
- No. - But you say you felt joy and peace?
是的 神父
Yes, Father.
这些感受一直伴随着你吗
And did these feelings stay with you?
是的
They did.
这种伴随有没有某种量化的方法呢
Did they stay with you in any way that could be quantified?
我们飞行前后都有体♥检♥
We have medical exams before we fly and afterwards.
飞行后我血压变低了
My blood pressure after the flight was low,
然后我的高血压好了
and my hypertension was gone.
一直到今天吗
And that continues to this day?
是的 神父
Yes, Father.
这个飞行器飞过你时你闻到什么了吗
Did you smell anything when this craft flew through you?
我不确定 也许有
I'm not sure. I might have.
看到这个设备了吗 上尉
You see that device, Captain?
它会给你提供十二种气味
It will offer you 12 odors,
一种接着一种
one after the other.
我要你告诉我 你闻到的最接近
I want you tell me when the odor you smell is the one
那个物体飞过你时的那个气味
that most closely matches the object that flew through you.
好的 神父
Yes, Father.
以前发生过这样的事吗
This has happened before?
我第一次见
News to me.
准备好了吗 上尉 你闻到相似的气味时
Ready, Captain? When you smell something similar,
就握拳 好吗
close your fist, okay?
闻第一次
First smell.
主教阁下 出现了其他相似目击报告吗
Your Eminence, has there been other identical sightings?
对
Yes.
教会认真看待飞碟吗
The Church is taking UFOs seriously?
教会认真看待任何科学进步
The Church takes every scientific advancement seriously.
所以需要让我们来调查这个
Well, then, we need to be brought in on this.
这正是你们三个在这的原因
That's why you three are here.
不 你让我们在走廊等着 主教阁下
No, you were gonna leave us in the hallway, Your Eminence.
教会不想公开自己对这方面的关注
The Church doesn't want to publicize its interest in this.
你可能发现了 梵蒂冈希望事事保密
The Vatican, you may have noticed, tends to be private.
你确定吗 上尉
You're sure, Captain?
是的 神父
Yes, Father.
这个是对的吗
Is that the right one?
卡塔格斯神父想见你们三个
Father Katagas wants to meet with you three.
我想聊聊这位年轻女士 阿莎
I want to talk to this young woman, Asha,
你们说的看到同样东西的那个人
who you say saw the same thing.
-为什么 -因为有助于梵蒂冈的科研
- Why? - Because it will help the Vatican's investigation.
梵蒂冈有其它关于飞碟目击的报告吗
Has the Vatican had other reports of UFO sightings?
大卫 我们不需要...
David, we don't need to...
梵蒂冈有成千上万的报告
The Vatican has had hundreds of thousands of reports.
我们看最重要的那些
We look at the most serious.
梵蒂冈相信外星生命吗
Does the Vatican believe in alien life?
梵蒂冈相信存在的东西
The Vatican believes in what exists.
如果它不存在
And if it does exist,
那它是否改变了原罪问题
does it change the question of original sin.
-怎么说 -如果有其它生命
- How so? - If there are other beings,
他们是否能摆脱原罪
could they be free of original sin?
他们甚至意识不到那是什么
Would they not even be aware of what it was?
或者我们是传教士吗
Or are we missionaries,
向新世界的人传福音
asked to share the gospel as we did
像我们对本土同胞这样
with the indigenous people in the New World?
-看看效果有多好 -是的
- Look at how well that turned out. - Yes.
占有很容易 凭借你们的能力
It's an easy perch to occupy, with your ability
去买♥♥想买♥♥的 去吃想吃的
to buy what you want, eat what you want.
请把你们的财产还给原住民
Please, give your property back to the indigenous people.
这很容易做到
It's an easy thing to do.
把你们的契约
Give your deed to someone
安迪
劳拉在学校遇到麻烦了
住在这的原住民
who lived here originally.
看看内陆地区
Look into Landback.
我 我要走了 抱歉
I-I... I got to go. Sorry.
你们能让我和阿莎女士联♥系♥一下吗
You can get me in touch with this young woman Asha?
布沙尔德夫妇 谢谢你们过来
Mr. And Mrs. Bouchard, thank you for coming in.
没事
No problem.
-出什么事了 -劳拉
- Uh, what's happened? - Laura.
她给班上同学看一个
She was showing a video to her classmates of a woman
女人打人的视频 说是那她妈妈
getting in a fight, and she said it was her mother
在捍卫自己的权利
sticking up for herself.
迪恩女士 她的老师 没收了手♥机♥
Mrs. Dean, her teacher, confiscated the phone,
并且告诉劳拉不能说谎
and told Laura not to lie,
视频中的女人看起来显然是个罪犯
that the woman in the video was obviously a criminal.
劳拉却说迪恩老师是骗子
Laura called Mrs. Dean a liar,
这就是我们在这的原因
and that's why we're here now.
劳拉说的是实话
Laura was telling the truth.
视频里确实是我
That is me in-in that video.
那么 你需要我们做什么
So, uh, what do you need from us?
准确地说
Well, to be exact,
劳拉不只是叫迪恩老师骗子
Laura didn't just call Mrs. Dean a liar.
她用了"F"开头的脏话
She used the "F" word.
这是我电脑吗
Is that my computer?
是
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表