剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
- 我没有 - 不 你有过
- I did not. - Yes, you did.
你觉得自己的脸颊看起来显壮
You thought they made you look big.
你之前每天睡前
You used to go to bed every night
都会把百科全书放脸上 想把脸压平点
and lean encyclopedias against your cheeks to flatten them.
- 不可能 - 真的
- I did... - Yes, you did.
我天 好像是真的
Oh, my gosh, I think you might be right.
太怪了
That's weird.
不过形象焦虑会消失的
Yeah, but body-image issues go away.
你照镜子时
You're looking in the mirror and you're seeing
会发现镜子里的自己不是真的
something that is not true.
莱克萨斯本身不胖 如果她现在觉得自己胖
She's not fat. So if Lexis sees herself as fat,
之后总有一天会醒悟的 你好
she'll eventually see herself as she really is. Hello.
你好
Hi.
谢乐尔 我天 你太美了
Sheryl. My God, you look divine.
利兰 你混♥蛋♥
Leland, you son of a bitch.
你没跟我说这是白衣派对
You didn't tell me it was a white party.
你太完美了 你是全场焦点
You look perfect. You're the belle of the ball.
- 脱了给我 - 不行
- Let me have this. Let... - No.
谁会在蒙娜丽莎的微笑上画蛇添足
Who would paint over the smile on the Mona Lisa?
跟我来 我介绍几位人士给你认识
Now, come on, I'm going to introduce you to a few people.
我回去了
I'm going home.
等下 那是皮特·汤森吗
Wait. Is that... Is that Pete Townsend?
我可以给你介绍
I can make that introduction.
利兰 大家都盯着我看
Leland, everyone is staring at me.
谢乐尔 灰姑娘也是被所有人盯着看
Sheryl, they stared at Cinderella.
并没有 我来这干嘛
No, they did not. What am I doing here?
嘿 这身不错
Hey, cool look.
好吧 我再呆几分钟吧
Okay, maybe I can stay a few more minutes.
别得意
Now, don't gloat.
你还是应该告诉我的
You still should've told me.
生活充满惊喜和惊吓 才够精彩
Life is best when it's surprising and terrifying.
我现在要给你介绍
Aha. Now I am going to introduce you
这个派对上最重要的大人物
to the most powerful person at this party.
爱德华 这是我之前提到过的
Edward, I'd like you to meet that friend
那位朋友 谢乐尔
I talked about. Sheryl.
你好 谢乐尔
Hello, Sheryl.
你好 爱德华
Hello, Edward.
我听闻你好多事
I have heard so much about you.
我留你们俩自己聊
I'll let the two of you talk.
您是做什么的 您贵姓
So, uh, what do you do, Mr...?
崔格伦 我是位网红
Tragoren. I am an influencer.
阿 对 听说了
Ah, yes, I heard.
网红可是二十一世纪的新职业
It's a very 21st-century occupation, isn't it?
毫无意义
It means absolutely nothing,
同时又造就一切
and everything at the same time.
我是自♥由♥职业者 帮助处于困境的公♥司♥
Well, I work freelance, helping companies that are struggling.
- 帮助领导人聚焦 - 聚焦什么
- I help leaders focus. - On?
聚焦在重要的事情上
On things that matter.
所以你是有真知灼见的幸运饼干喽
Oh. You're a fortune cookie of insight.
告诉我 谢乐尔 你具体是做什么的
Well, tell me, Sheryl, what exactly do you do?
我在西区做非法勾当
I run the rackets on the west side.
真的吗
Really?
那西区的非法生意兴隆吗
And how are the rackets on the west side?
生意不好 所以我们需要你的影响力
They're rackety. We could use some of your influence.
- 我乐意帮你 - 真的吗
- Well, I would be happy to offer it. - Really?
- 来吧 来影响我吧 - 是嘛
- Come on, influence me. - Yeah?
喔 你瞳孔有点不对劲 爱德华
Ooh, you've got something odd in your pupil there, Edward.
- 这是虹膜缺损 - 哦
- Oh, yes, yes. That is a coloboma. - Oh.
- 这是先天缺陷 你介意吗 - 不介意
- It's a birth defect. Do you mind it? - No.
正好让你与众不同
It makes you unique.
我需要你的联♥系♥方式 谢乐尔
I want your contact information, Sheryl.
哦 我们算是聊完了吗
Oh, are... We're done?
暂时聊完了
For the moment.
哦 你要去影响别人了吗
Oh, you have some influencing to do?
确实 之后我想继续聊你的非法勾当
Some. But, uh, then I want to discuss your racketeering.
哦 要是我 我就会抓紧点 爱德华
Oh, I wouldn't wait too long, Edward.
网红可遍地都是
Influencers are a dime a dozen.
我立马就能找到别人
I could find someone else very quickly.
那是肯定的
Oh, I'm sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪
Oh, God!
怎么样
Well?
你在给我拉客吗 利兰
Are you pimping me out, Leland?
你想我怎么回答
Which way do you want me to answer that?
你不希望生活精彩些吗
Don't you want life to be exciting?
不好意思
Sorry.
- 来点黄瓜水吗 - 不用了 谢谢
- Cucumber water? - No, I'm fine, thank you.
我能怎么帮到您 布沙尔夫人
So how can I help you, Mrs. Bouchard?
你是之前在RSM诊所工作的奥特里医生吗
Are you the Dr. Autry from RSM Fertility?
- 是我 你是经人推荐过来的吗 - 算是吧
- I am. Are you a referral? - Of a sort.
我十一年前在RSM看过病
I was a patient at RSM 11 years ago.
是吗 克里斯汀·布沙尔 我没什么印象
Really? "Kristen Bouchard." I don't remember you.
好奇怪啊 鉴于你过去六年都在
That's odd, considering that you've been paying
为储存我的卵子而付费
for the storage of my eggs for the last six years.
- 我吗 - 是啊
- Have I? - You have.
布沙尔夫人 我曾帮助过近5000位女性
Mrs. Bouchard, I have helped nearly 5,000 women
成功当上母亲
achieve the miracle of motherhood.
这是我这辈子最引以为豪的事
It's the thing I am most proud of in my entire life.
不过 也有不好的一面
However, there is a downside.
每年有成千上万颗卵子惨遭遗弃
Each year, thousands of eggs are abandoned.
就在诊所的液氮罐里冻着
They sit frozen in the center's nitrogen tanks.
我可没遗弃我的卵子
I did not abandon my eggs.
我从没收到缴费通知
I never received a notice to pay.
好吧 用"遗弃"有点言重了
Well, maybe "abandon" is too harsh a word.
对我来说 一颗卵子不仅是一个细胞
Well, for me, an egg isn't just a cell.
它还是一个潜在的孩子
It is a potential child.
我的宗教信仰不允许我
And my religious convictions will not allow me
杀死未出生的孩子
to destroy an unborn child.
所以我才经常继续付钱保存卵子
And that is why I often continue to pay for storage.
我不关心你的宗教信仰 医生
I do not care about your religion, Doctor.
也不关心你的奉献精神
Or your dedication.
我关心的是我的隐私
What I care about is my privacy,
以及我对自己身体的控制权
and my control over my body.
我还打算以医疗事故为由
And I also care about bringing you up
起诉你
on malpractice charges.
珍妮护士 麻烦你先出去下
Nurse Jenny, would you mind excusing us for a moment?
我来跟你解释一下 布沙尔夫人
Let me explain a few things to you, Mrs. Bouchard.
- 你来这威胁我 - 什么
- You come in here threatening me... - What?
你说你要摧毁我工作
You say you're going to destroy my business
因为我觉得你年纪太大 不适合再要孩子了
because I think you're too old for another baby.
什么 你说什么
Wha... Excuse me?! What?!
之后你又给我捏造了一个遗弃卵子的罪名
And then you use a trumped-up charge
但其实是你说自己没钱储存
about abandoned eggs you say you didn't have
自己的卵子
enough money to store.
天哪 你这个骗子 我没做这些
Oh, my God! You're a liar. I did none of the sort.
女士 我可是备受尊敬的医生
Ma'am, I am a well-respected doctor,
而你 却是被皇后区地方检察署
and you are a psychologist who was fired from her only job
辞退的心理学家 这可是你仅有的工作
at the Queens D.A.
你是想凭撒谎脱身吗
So you're just going to lie your way through this?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你跑过来胡说八道
You come in here lying about eggs
你求我为你出钱保存卵子的 我出于善良
that you asked me to pay out of the goodness of my heart
- 才帮你的 - 我要打电♥话♥给医学委员会
- to keep stored. - I will be calling the medical board.
布莱恩 有位患者在威胁我的人身安全
Brian, I have a patient in here who's physically threatened me.
我需要你把她请出去
I need you to escort her out.
你可以跟你的工作说拜拜了 贱♥人♥
Oh, you say good-bye to your business, bitch.
我们等着瞧 你出去时好好瞅瞅
We'll see about that. Take a look out there.
哪家候诊室能比我这人多
Who has the more full waiting room?
我需要你把我的预约往后顺延几个小时
I need you to delay my appointments for a few hours.
你觉得我们得等多长时间
So how long do you think we wait?
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表