剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
I was walking down a road in the snow.
然后我感觉有人走在我旁边
And I felt someone walking beside me.
所以我看过去 但是没人在那里
So I looked toward it, but there was no one there.
然后我感觉我肩上有只手
And I felt a hand on my shoulder.
一个男人的手
A man's hand.
然后我听到一声低语
And I heard a whisper.
"你走错方向了
"You're going the wrong way.
转过身来"
Turn around."
转向哪
Toward?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我感到了以前从没有过的感受
But I felt something I never felt before.
极乐
Joy.
我讨厌用那个词 听起来很宗教感
And I hate using that word... it sounds so religious- Y.
是这么说吗
Is that a word?
我戴上那个头盔的一瞬间
I put it on and immediately I was
我就在一个白色球体里面
in this white sphere thing.
然后我身边飘过了一些星球和太阳
And I was floating past the planets and the sun.
然后有个人向我走来
And one person was walking towards me.
他向我伸出手 说他是凯斯·穆恩
He offered his hand and he said he was Keith Moon.
英国摇滚乐队The Who(谁人乐队)的鼓手 1978年去世
那个鼓手吗
The drummer?
是的 我不知道为什么
Yeah. I don't know why.
但是他在天堂然后说
But he was in Heaven and he said,
"我没有撞死我的司机"
"I didn't run over my chauffeur."
然后
And...
- 就这样吗 - 嗯
- that was it? - Yep.
在那之后
And... everything changed
一切都变了
after that.
我没有以前那么抑郁了
I didn't feel so depressed anymore.
呃
Uh...
那
It...
它...
It was, um...
很美
...beautiful.
无法用言语形容... 它...
No words can describe... it was...
你有什么想法吗
So, what do you think?
我觉得他们比我想象的
I think they're a lot more persuasive
更有说服力
than I thought they'd be.
他们的幻觉一直和他们在一起
And their visions stayed with them.
他们还在讨论极乐 讨论上帝
I mean, they're still talking about joy and God.
我们来这干什么
Why are we here?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
教会想从中得到什么呢
Well, what does the Church want from this?
我猜 他们想研究下
My guess is, they're studying the varieties
宗教经历的多样性
of religious experiences.
或者他们是想用科技让人们转变信仰
Or are they trying to convert people using technology?
我不觉得
I doubt that.
神性不只是刺♥激♥几个突触这么简单
Spirituality is more than just a triggering of a few synapses.
但是这些人都被改变了
But these people were changed.
那个女人... 她的幻觉改变了她的人生
That woman... her vision changed her life.
不 她得救是因为她去治疗抑郁症了
No, getting treatment for her depression saved her life.
你觉得她的幻觉和这没有关系吗
So you're saying her vision had nothing to do with it?
我是说她的幻觉只是附属而来的
No, I'm saying her vision was collateral.
那个头盔刺♥激♥了她的大脑额叶
The helmet stimulated her frontal lobe
从生理上缓解了她的抑郁
and alleviated her depression on a physiological level.
或者 先有幻觉 再产生了生理作用
Or the vision came first and the physiological effect second.
你是医生吗
Mm, Doctor?
除了宗教语言 我们还能怎么形容
How else do we describe the miracle of coming out
这种从抑郁中痊愈的奇迹呢
of depression, except with religious language?
我们用来形容崇高的词汇
Our vocabulary for the sublime is entirely
完全都是源于神性
informed by spirituality.
神父
Father?
我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
干什么
For?
下一步 谁先来
The next session. Who's up first?
总教区说你们想成为试验对象
The archdiocese said you wanted to be subjects.
我准备好了
Well, I'm ready.
主教跟我们说过就好了
Nice of the bishop to mention that to us.
- 如果你不想... - 不
- If you don't want to do it... - No.
我想 这就来
I do. Ready.
本 你认真的吗
Ben, are you serious?
我想见见上帝
I want to see God.
谁不想见上帝呢 我们开始吧
Who wouldn't want to see God? Let's do it.
这是法拉第笼吗
So, what is this, a Faraday cage?
- 我改进的版本 - 哦
- It's my modification. - oh.
它能屏蔽电磁辐射
It shields out EMF emissions.
本 你确定想体验一次吗
You sure you want to go through with this, Ben?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
能见到上帝和凯斯·穆恩呢
A chance to see God and Keith Moon?
拜托 我怎么会错过这等好事
Come on, how could I pass that up, right?
- 合适吗 - 刚好
- How's the fit? - Good.
仪器设计的不是很重
It's not supposed to be too heavy,
- 不然你老会注意到它 - 嗯
- or you'll be too aware of it. - Uh- Huh.
好的
Okay.
那我们开始
Here we go.
从四十开始倒数
Count back from 40, please.
四十
40...
三十九 三十八
39... 38...
三十七 三十六
37... 36...
三十五 三十四
35... 34...
三十三
33...
要花多久
How long does it take?
几十秒就行
Just a few seconds.
你会知道他何时或者是否产生幻觉吗
Will you know when or if he has a vision?
可能吧
Maybe.
看他的脑电图
From his, uh, EEG.
这个模仿的是快速动眼睡眠
It mimics REM sleep.
嗯...
Huh.
出什么问题了
Something wrong?
邪恶 第二季第八集
- 怎么了 - 我不知道
- What's wrong? - I don't know.
可能有个电极松了
We may just have one electrode loose.
- 我调一下 - 本 你没事吧
- Let me... adjust. - Ben, are you okay?
啊 好极了
Yeah. Great.
感觉就像睡了个好觉
Just having a nice sleep.
没看到地狱吗
So no visions of Hell?
还没 但是...
No, not yet, but...
但是什么
But what?
但是我还在幻觉中
But I'm in my head.
所以我能看见你
And that's why I'm seeing you.
你现在看见我是因为
You're seeing me now because you rejected
你拒绝了我想要的一切
everything I was for.
老妈 你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me, Mom?
- 是你想让我成为科学家的 - 不
- You wanted me to be a scientist. - No.
我想让你了解科学
I wanted you to understand science.
不是拒绝相信安♥拉♥的存在
But not reject Allah.
我没有拒绝
I didn't reject Allah.
是安♥拉♥拒绝了我
Allah rejected me.
我不想说这件事
I don't want to talk about this.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
握住我的手
Take my hand.
为什么
Why?
你这孩子 别那么叛逆
What a son. Stop being so contrary.
你握住就是了
Take my hand.
我们在哪
Where are we now?
你出生的地方 维贾普尔
In Vijapur, where you were born.
哇哦
Wow.
我从六岁起
Oh, I haven't been here
我就没来过这里了
since I was six years old.
这里很穷啊
It looks poor.
你怎么变得这么能挑事了
When did you become so contentious?
你说的对
You're right.
让我听听你的祈祷
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表