剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
对
True.
你可真是不容易
It must be so difficult
丈夫一直都不在身边
with your husband away all the time.
你周围的人伤心的时候 你也会伤心吗
You feel sad when people around you are sad?
- 错 - 你喜欢日落
False. You like sunsets
- 多于喜欢 - 日出
- more than... - Sunrises?
是的 我喜欢日落
Why, yes, I do.
你到底有多疯狂 利兰
Just how insane are you, Leland?
疯狂
Insane?
这个词真古怪
What a quaint term.
对了 小劳拉怎么样了
By the way, how's little Laura?
- 她的心脏好些了吗 - 对了
- Is her heart all better? - Oh, that's right.
你偷了我的治疗记录
You stole my therapy notes.
但这只能证明你是个小偷
Which just means that you're a thief.
如果你想争取到驱魔
If you want an exorcism,
那你得表现得更好才行
you're gonna have to do better than that.
论邪恶 你都比不上...
You're no more evil than...
比不上什么
No more evil than what?
你吗
You?
自从你和大卫共事以来
Ever since you've been working with David,
你身边发生了很多事
things have been happening to you.
黑暗已经渗透进你的生活
Darkness has come into your life.
是你让这一切发生的
You let it happen.
所以你很容易
That's why you're easy.
但大卫会更难
David will be harder.
他才是真正的目标
He's the real prize.
这就是为什么我需要你的帮助
Which is why I need your help.
天啊
Oh, dear God.
这是个交易 你希望我离你的女儿们远点
It's a trade... You want me to leave your daughters alone?
那就帮我引诱大卫 让他不要接受神职
Then help me tempt David away from the priesthood.
距离他授职还有两个月
He's two months away from ordination.
两个月的
Two months
潜在性行为时机
of potential sexual activity.
告诉他我需要驱魔
Just tell him I need the exorcism.
仅此而已
That's all.
他展现出精神病性自恋人格的
He shows all the signs of a psychopathic
所有症状
narcissistic personality.
所以你的观点不变
So your view hasn't changed?
不变 他想让我们觉得他有超自然的能力
No, he wants us to think he has some supernatural power,
但那些夸张的主张不过只是
but his grandiose claims are just part
他自恋防御的一部分
of his narcissistic defense.
- 你怎么看 - 我觉得
- What do you think? - I think it's
这事是否需要更进一步 决定权在我们
up to us whether there's value in taking this further.
你是说建议进行一次驱魔来观察他的反应
You mean suggesting an exorcism just to see what he does?
我反对的唯一原因是他希望我们这么做
The only reason not to is because he wants us to.
还有一种可能性
Well, there's another possibility here.
- 是什么 - 他想请求帮助
- What's that? - It's a cry for help.
- 什么意思 - 他希望进行驱魔
- What do you mean? - Well, he wants an exorcism
因为他想做个好人
because he wants to be good.
不可能
No.
我也不相信
I don't believe it, either.
所以我们的建议不要驱魔
So we recommend no exorcism?
同意 他在干什么
Agreed. What's he doing?
没什么 只是盯着正前方
Nothing. He's just staring straight ahead.
他已经保持这个姿势
He's been like that
- 十分钟了 - 有可能是循环画面吗
- for ten minutes. - You think it's a loop?
我考虑过这个可能 但窗外的影子
Well, I thought of that, but the shadows
没有重复过
outside the window aren't repeating.
好吧 我们一小时后见
Okay. I'll see you guys here in an hour.
待会见
Okay, yeah, I'll be there.
我想我们要再深入一点
I think we're gonna have to go a little deeper...
天哪
Oh, my God!
医生在哪里
Oh! We need a doctor!
天哪 我们这需要医生 天哪
Oh, my God! We need a doctor in here! Oh, my God!
来个医生 有人吗
We need a doctor in here, someone!
你还好吗
Feel all right?
我不太舒服
I feel funny.
只是麻醉剂的效果
It's just the anesthesia.
会消退的
It'll wear off.
走吧
All right.
我想要的是决定性证据
I'm looking for something definitive,
但我没有看到
but I'm-I'm not seeing anything.
我认为 如果我们继续深入
Well, I expected, going into this,
也只会找到他希望我们找到的东西
that we would only find what he wanted us to find.
如你所见
As you can see,
- 他留下 - 是的 我读到了
- he left... - Yes, I'm reading that.
有意思 但也有些让我困扰
Interesting. Maybe even somewhat disturbing.
你的评估并不是很长
Your evaluation wasn't very long.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry. What?
他的心理特征的某些方面
There are aspects of his psychology
并不符合已知的规律
that fall outside of known conventions?
- 是这样 - 但你仍然相信
- That's right. - But you still believe
他的问题是长♥期♥自恋人格
his issues are long-standing narcissism
以及精神病特征
and psychopathic traits.
- 正确 - 大卫 你写的是
- Correct. - David, you wrote
你不觉得应该进行驱魔
you don't think an exorcism is appropriate.
他根本不想驱魔
He doesn't want one.
他想要欺骗教会来实现他的目的
He wants to con the Church into doing his bidding.
我会向红衣主教建议
I'm going to recommend to the cardinal
举办驱魔仪式
that we go forward with the exorcism.
所以我们说什么都没关系
Well, then it doesn't matter what we said.
有关系
It does matter.
我听了 我考虑了你们的想法
I listened. I considered your opinion,
只是我得出了不同的结论
and I came to a different conclusion.
等下
Wait.
我想让你们三个到场
I want you three to be there.
- 到场 到哪 - 他的驱魔现场
- Be there? For what? - His exorcism.
你们都坚信 汤森先生会
You all believe Mr. Townsend will mimic
假装被着魔了
a possessed soul.
他会的
He will.
所以我希望你们在现场
Then that's why I want you there.
做质疑他的眼睛
To be my skeptical eyes.
利兰监视摄像头
你好啊 我叫乔治
Hi there. My name is George.
记得我吗
Remember me?
我曾是克里斯汀梦中的恶魔
I was once the demon of Kristen's dreams.
现在 不如让我成为你的恶魔
Now, how about I'm yours.
俗话说 一知半解 害已误人
There's a saying that, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
你想知道本季《邪恶》的内容吗
Do you want to know what's coming this season on "Evil"?
《立体书:可怕的东西 2021》
你确定吗
Are you absolutely sure?
这是克里斯汀
Here's Kristen.
她总是想当一个好妈妈
She's always tried to be such a good mother.
爱你 拜拜
Love you. Bye.
但她好像不是她自己了
But she just doesn't seem herself anymore.
克里斯汀 你还好吗
Kristen, are you all right?
我很好
Yes.
这是克里斯汀的上司 大卫
And there's Kristen's boss, David.
他就差一点就要成为牧师了
He's so close to becoming a priest.
但他今年面对了太多的恶魔
But he's just facing so many demons this year.
自己的恶魔
Personal demons.
我以为你的骆驼篷碱是为了实现对主的爱
I thought your harmaline was on God's love.
骆驼篷碱:具有致幻作用
是的 只是来自种族的角度
It is. I'm just starting from a position of race.
哦 大卫
Oh, David.
还有克里斯汀的母亲 谢乐尔
And Kristen's mother Sheryl.
说实话 她总是能吓到我
Honestly, she's always kind of scared me.
- 你怎么敢... - 闭嘴
- How dar... - Shut up.
我的朋友 利兰
My friend, Leland.
你是蠢猪
我要融化了
I'm melting.
今年自愿进行了驱魔
Letting himself be exorcised this year.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表