剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
- Line's back there. - Uh, I just got a couple of things.
你的东西明明比我们还多
No, you don't. You got more than us.
两位 能别这么小题大做吗
Guys, can we just not sweat this, okay?
我都已经站在这了 就淡定点吧
I'm here. Slow your roll.
他还让我们淡定
He wants us to slow our roll?
不好意思
Excuse me.
现在就给老娘去后面排队
You get to the back of the line right now.
不然呢
Or what?
说啊 不然呢 你能把我怎么样
Seriously, what? What are you gonna do?
就你这样的 还能翻出什么花来
Show me your car, I'll show you mine.
好了 看你这暴脾气
Okay, it's... you know what, tiger?
行了 别和他计较了
Let it go, let it go, let it go, hey, hey.
这种人迟早会遭报应的
It's okay. Karma will get him.
没错 报应
Yeah, that's right. Karma.
反正我有东西忘拿了
Think I forgot something anyway.
下一位
Next.
我的天 你个泼妇没完了是吧
Oh, my God, it's over, bitch!
不需要袋子
We won't need a bag.
谢谢 安迪
Thank you. Andy?
只有一片漆黑
It was just black.
我戴上头罩以后 眼前就是一片黑
When you put the helmet on me, that's all I saw.
我也不知道是过了一个小时
I don't know if it was for an hour
还是五分钟 但是...
or for five minutes, but...
我以为是它对我不起作用
I didn't think it was working on me.
然后我就感觉到了一样东西
And then I felt something.
是什么
What?
一张嘴
A mouth.
像是某种动物的嘴
Like an animal.
它夹住了我的手 然后...
It clamped down on my hand, and...
我就叫了出来
I screamed out.
我以为是椅子上的什么东西
I thought maybe it was something
划伤了我的手 但是...
on the chair that cut into me, but...
它开始拖拽我
then it started dragging me.
然后我就...
And I...
需要缓一下再说吗
Do you need a minute?
不用
Mm-mm, no.
它把我扔进了一锅沥青里
It dropped me into a pool of tar.
我抬头看 上空有一个
And when I looked up, I saw this...
带翅膀的庞然大物
massive thing with wings.
大概有十层楼高
About ten stories tall.
上面覆盖的都是些
And it was covered with...
赤♥裸♥的人
naked people...
他们被黏在上面 还大声尖叫
stuck to it, screaming.
没有受试者出现生理上的后遗症
There are no physical consequences.
有任何心理上的后遗症吗
And any psychological aftereffects?
这是实验后的评估结果
These are the, uh, post-experiment evaluations.
你们可以随意查看
Feel free to go through them.
受试者偶尔会做相关的噩梦
The subjects occasionally experience residual nightmares,
除此之外一切正常
but, uh, otherwise they're fine.
刚才那个人也是正常
Even who we just interviewed?
是的
Yes.
你们还有人想试一下吗
So, do either of you want to go?
- 还是这就完事了 - 我想试
- Or are you done? - Yeah, I'll go.
克里斯汀 我们刚刚才和见过地狱的人聊过
Kristen, we just spoke to someone who saw Hell.
幸好 我不信那些
Then it's a good thing I don't believe in it.
这是导电胶 只是让电极导电用的
This is a simple conductive adhesive for the electrodes.
好的
Okay.
等下
Huh. Uh... wait.
怎么了
What's wrong?
不知道怎么回事 机器无法识别到你
For some reason it's not registering you.
是因为我没有灵魂吗
Because I don't have a soul?
让我先来吧 克里斯汀
Let me go first, Kristen.
为什么
Why?
我还以为你绝对不会去体验这个呢
I thought you weren't going to do this at all.
我改主意了
I-I changed my mind.
我没事的 大卫
I'm fine, David.
不 我想试一下
No, I-I want to.
拜托了
Please.
四十七 四十六
47... 46...
也许不该让大卫尝试这个的
Maybe David shouldn't do this.
四十五
45...
只是个神经学实验而已
No, it's just a neurological experiment.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
四十二 四十一
42... 41...
四十
40...
三十九 三十八
39... 38...
三十七 三十六
37... 36...
三十五
35...
不要
Don't.
克里斯汀
Kristen.
克里斯汀·布沙尔
Kristen Bouchard.
收到我的礼物了吧
I take it you got my gift basket.
我说过了 离我远点
I told you to stay away.
那不是你的真实想法
But you didn't mean it.
你喜欢有男人关注你
You love attention from men,
更何况你这几个月都在独守空房♥
especially with all these months alone.
我说过了 离我远点
I told you to stay away,
不然我就杀了你
or I would kill you.
你特意来我家就是为了威胁我
You come into my house to threaten me?
不 我已经威胁过了
No, the threat was already made.
我是来落实威胁的
I'm here to deliver on it.
警♥察♥听到你这话肯定会很激动的
Well, I'm sure the police will be thrilled to hear about this.
坚持住 没事的 大卫
Hold on, you're okay, David.
坚持住
Hold on.
没事的 大卫
You're okay, David.
- 我把这个取下来 - 那是什么
- Let me just detach this. - What was that?
是什么 是什么
What was that? What the hell...?
怎么了 你看见什么了
What happened, what happened? What-what did you see?
就是...
Just...
你看见什么了 大卫
What did you see, David?
你
You.
我 我♥干♥什么了
Me? Doing what?
杀死勒鲁
Killing LeRoux.
在天堂还是地狱
Was that Heaven or Hell?
你拿了把斧头 走进去他的房♥子...
You took an ax, you went to his house...
然后你就把他给杀了
and you killed him.
哇 这听起来... 不大可能
Wow, that seems... unlikely.
但这就是我看到的
That's what I saw.
我要先走了
I got to go.
为什么
Why?
我 我 有个...
I, uh, I have an, uh...
医生预约
an appointment.
他已经知道了
He knew.
他看到我做那事情了
He saw me do it.
- 这 这是你那个牧师朋友 - 是的
- Thi... This is your priest friend? -Yes.
我们是在测试一个大脑定位仪
So, we're testing this brain-mapping device,
然后他就看到了我走进去勒鲁的房♥子
and he saw me go to LeRoux's house
- 把他给杀了 - 那
- and kill him. -Well,
显然他察觉了你的负罪感 然后脑补了细节
he obviously sensed your guilt and intuited the rest.
不可能 那些细节都太具体了
No, the details were too specific.
他... 知道冰斧 勒鲁的房♥子
He... knew about the ice ax, LeRoux's house.
但他知道你... 你经常攀登雪山
But he knows you... you were a climber,
所以猜到冰斧 然后他大概
so an ice ax makes sense, and he probably
在新闻上看到了勒鲁的房♥子
saw LeRoux's house on the news.
克里斯汀
Kristen.
我觉得你应该考虑去跟他谈谈
I think you should consider going to him
告诉他关于勒鲁的真♥相♥
and telling him the truth about LeRoux.
啥 为什么
What? Why?
唔 不是因为宗教原因
Well, not for religious reasons
而是现实原因
but for pragmatic ones.
忏悔的安慰剂效应
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表