剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
"吃人肉" 就是这个
"Cannibalize." That's it.
-什么 -天呐
- What? - Oh, God.
修女
Sister?
这是60个恶魔家族的地图
This is a map of 60 demonic houses,
撒旦的所有家族 有60年历史了
all houses of Satan, going back 60 decades.
-好吧 -就像族谱
- Okay. - They're like family crests.
而且每个家族需要确保有人继承
And each house needs to assure its line of succession.
在一个家族的主人去世前
Before the master of one house dies,
他必须找到继任者
he must guarantee his successor.
他或她要怎么确认
How does he or she do that?
他需要被进食 被吃掉
He needs to be consumed. Eaten.
但你搞错了重点 米奇
Oh, but you're missing the point, Mitch.
吃人肉并不是什么禁忌
There's nothing forbidden about cannibalism
只要不是吃活着的人
as long as it's not cannibalism of a living thing.
-你是说真的吗 -当然
- Are-are you serious? - Yes.
看看天主教的教义
Look at the rites of the Catholic Church.
吃肉喝血
Eating the body, drinking the blood.
模仿天主教圣人
There's nothing wrong with imitating
并没有什么错
the holiest of Catholic sacraments.
*到这来 我的主 到这来*
*Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya*
请面向会众
Please turn to face the congregation.
*到这来 我的主 到这来*
*Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya...*
亲爱的各位 我们一起祈祷
My dear people, let us pray
上帝 全能的父
that God, the all-powerful Father,
将把天堂富饶的馈赠
will pour out abundantly the gifts of Heaven
赐给祂的仆人
on these servants of His,
祂选中成为牧师的仆人
the ones He has chosen for the office of priest.
让我们跪下
Let us kneel.
*有人祈祷 主*
*Someone's praying, Lord*
*到这来*
*Kumbaya*
*有人祈祷 主*
*Someone's praying, Lord*
*到这来*
*Kumbaya*
*有人祈祷 主*
*Someone's praying, Lord*
*到这来*
*Kumbaya*
*我的主*
*Oh, Lord*
*到这来*
*Kumbaya*
*我的主*
*Oh, Lord*
*到这来*
*Kumbaya*
*到这来*
*Kumbaya.*
请坐
Please be seated.
这个还要多久
How long does this go on for?
就剩六个小时了
Oh, just another six hours.
-我开玩笑的 快结束了 -有趣
- I'm just joking. It's almost done. - Funny.
祂的存在常会通过
His omnipresence will often manifest
我们人类无法理解的方式显现
beyond our human understanding...
他给你什么了吗 给我看
Did he give you something? Show me.
水仙花
...对三位一体的热情
...and passions to the Holy Trinity.
-这是什么意思 -我不知道
- What does this mean? - I don't know.
-但他为什么给你 -我不知道
- But why did he give it to you? - I don't know.
-妈妈 我不知道 -怎么回事 莱克塞斯
- Mom, I don't. - What's going on, Lexis?
-你在干什么 -我什么也没干
- What are you doing? - I'm not doing anything.
-你在骗我吗 -没有
- Are you lying? - No.
那他为什么表现地像认识你一样
Then why did he act like he knew you?
因为他那次跟外婆一起来家里
Because he came to the house that one time with Grandma.
就这样吗 那是他见你的唯一一次吗
And that's it? That-That's the only time he's seen you?
莱克塞斯 回答我
Lexis, answer me.
答应我你不会生气
Promise you won't be mad?
你骗我 我才会生气
I'm only gonna be mad if you lie to me.
他说让我别告诉你
He told me not to tell you
因为这只会让你生气
because it would only make you mad.
他一直去我学校
He's been coming by school.
这不意味着什么
It didn't mean anything.
他只说他想念与人聊天的感觉
He just said he missed talking.
他希望我们以后能聊聊天
He thought we could talk in the future.
莱克塞斯 他是个成年人
Lexis, he's a grown frickin' man!
我知道 但我觉得外婆离开后他显得很寂寞
I know, but I think he seems lonely since Grandma left.
天呐
Oh, my God.
给我一会
Give me one sec.
我好疲惫
I'm so tired.
-琳 -什么事
- Lynn? - Yeah?
-琳 你负责 好吗 -好
- Lynn, you're in charge, okay? - Okay.
-你们好小气 -你要出去吗
- You guys are so mean. - Are you going out?
对 但就几小时
Yes, but just for a few hours.
-妈妈 我什么也没做 -我知道 我知道 宝贝
- Mom, I didn't do anything. - I know. I know, baby.
-让我看看 -不 这是我的吸吸乐
- Let me see. - No, my Squigz.
-我就说你对我很小气 -各位
- I told you you were mean to me. - You guys,
你们之后可以看网飞
you can watch Netflix for a few hours!
我要用电脑
I call the computer.
不 但我想要看电脑
No, but I want to watch the computer.
如果你能抢在我前面 我就给你用
If you can get in front of me, you can have it.
-好 -骗你的
- Okay. - I lied.
我们看那个关于老虎的吧 我决定了
We're watching the one about tigers. I've decided.
-不 我想看《疤面人》 -对 没错
- No, I want to watch Scarface. - Yes, we are!
-天呐 -妈妈不会让我们看《疤面人》
- Oh, my God. - Mom won't let us watch Scarface.
就跟老虎电影一样烂
It's just as bad as tigers.
我们不看《疤面人》
We're not watching Scarface,
我们也不看老虎
and we're not watching tigers,
-因为妈妈会因此朝我们大吼 -天呐 劳拉
- 'cause Mom would yell at us for both. - Oh, my God, Laura.
-我们就看《疤面人》 -挪过去 过去
- We're watching Scarface. - Scooch, scooch, scooch.
-没地方了 -劳拉
- Not enough room! - Laura!
如果你不喜欢 就别坐这里
If you don't like it, then don't sit here.
好吧 我们不看老虎或《疤面人》
All right, we're not gonna watch tigers or Scarface.
这次我来选 因为我从没机会选
I get to choose this time 'cause I never get to choose.
你最好别弄乱我的床 莱克塞
You better not mess up my bed, Lex!
最好别弄乱我的
Better not mess up mine!
-好 -弄乱它 莱克塞斯
- Okay. - Mess it up, Lexis!
-天呐 我给你五块
- Oh, my God. - I'll pay you five bucks.
我给你十块 如果我能找到
I'll pay you ten if I can find ten.
你什么都不用做 只是...
You don't have to do anything. Just...
不 你别碰 上次就是你选
No, you do not touch! You got to choose last time.
《恐怖事物立体书》2021
双重恐惧症
国税局
国税局
水仙花
水仙花
稍等
Hold your horses.
我来了
Here I come.
稍等
Hold your horses.
你真是只焦急的海狸
Well, aren't you the anxious beaver.
我有点不对劲
Something's wrong with me.
我知道
I know.
你饿了 来吧
You're hungry. Come on in.
那我该怎么办
So, wh-what do I have to do?
生日快乐
惊喜
Surprise!
今天是你生日 米奇 你真正的生日
It's your birthday, Mitch, your real birthday.
这是雪儿 她也是新来的
And this is Sheryl. She's new, also.
生日快乐 米奇
Happy birthday, Mitch.
这是你余生的第一天
This is the first day of the rest of your life.
无需紧张 我知道你饿了
No need to be nervous. I know that you're hungry,
所以我们准备了大餐
which is why we've prepared a feast.
开饭吧
Shall we?
如果我这么做 我想让你记住
If I do this, I want you to remember.
-我保证 -跟你保不保证没关系
- You have my word. - This is not about your word.
是关于更真实的东西
It's about something much more real.
如果你胆敢伤害我的外孙女
If you ever hurt one of my granddaughters,
我就割掉你的老二
I'll cut off your dick.
你前任的尸体
The body of your predecessor.
还有这个
And this.
最好的部位
The prime cut.
都给你
All for you.
*到这来 我的主*
*Kumbaya, my Lord*
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表