剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表
It tasted like yours. I've missed that.
你想做什么
What do you want?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
谢乐尔 我错了 都是婚礼闹的
Sheryl, I was wrong. It was the wedding.
快把我搞疯了
It was making me crazy.
我很想你回来
I want you back.
不 那天你发现了我掌握了很多你的事情
No. The other day you were reminded of exactly how much
所以现在你想来除掉我
I've got on you, and now you want to neutralize me.
不可能的 没门
Nope. Not happening.
雷蒙德正在受到精神疾病的折磨
Raymond is suffering from psychosis.
他当时在服用治疗眩晕的药物
He was on a medication for vertigo,
这种药物可以引起幻听和幻视
which can cause visual and auditory hallucinations.
同时可能伴有重度抑郁和焦虑
Most likely combined with severe depression and anxiety.
我们看到的人格改变显然与精神崩溃
The personality changes we saw are certainly in line with those
症状相符
of a psychotic break.
而且 他的妻子跟我谈过要离开他的事
And I will say his wife approached me about leaving him.
大卫 你有什么想说的吗
David, do you... Do you want to chime in?
我建议不要驱魔
Well, I'd advise against an exorcism.
因为你不认为是恶魔引起的
Because you don't think it's a demon?
我不敢确定
I'm not entirely sure.
也可能是天使降临
It could be an angelic figure.
但这并不是我所知的神学理论
But it's not a theology that I understand.
我也确实担心让他离开他的妻子
I do worry that a separation from his wife could
会让他情绪更糟
cause him some distress.
好吧 我想亲自见一下雷蒙德
All right, I'd like to meet Raymond myself.
同时 大卫 我们能跟你私下说句话吗
Meanwhile, David, can we talk with you for a second?
大卫 我和约翰神父一直在讨论你
David, Father John and I have been discussing you.
这可不是什么好兆头
Hmm. That sounds ominous.
我很感激你在课外进行的那些
I appreciate that your extracurricular activities
对教会非常有意义的行动
for the Church are essential, and that you're learning
而在实际应用信仰的过程中你也学到了很多
through the practical application of your faith.
- 但是 - 神学和现实
- But? - But the theological
它们是不冲突的
and the practical are not contradictory.
你必须学习神学 以致用于现实
And you must learn the former to excel at the latter.
所以我请求凯神父允许你
That's why I've asked Father Kay to allow you
仅凭实习来通过那门课
to pass the class with a practicum.
这是什么意思
And what is that?
一位教♥徒♥要求你来听他的告解
A parishioner has asked that you hear his confession.
我们已经解释过 在你被授以神职之前
We've explained that until you're ordained,
这次告解是没有和解效果的
this confession will not come with reconciliation.
但是他认为是他错怪了你
But he-he believes he has wronged you.
是利兰·汤森
Leland Townsend.
是的 没错
Yes. Yes.
门是开着的
The door's open.
这可一点都不诡异
Yeah, that's not creepy at all.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
阿什利
Ashley?
雷蒙德
Raymond?
- 米迦勒 - 阿什利
- Michael? - Ashley?
我们来看看你
We're here to check on you.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
阿什利呢
Where's Ashley?
她走了吗
Did she leave?
阿什利
Ashley?
有人在吗
Hello?
她在哪 雷蒙德
Where is she, Raymond?
米迦勒 她在哪
Michael, where is she?
这是什么
What's that?
她回头了
She turned back.
阿什利没有相信主 她回头了
Ashley turned back instead of trusting in the Lord.
就像罗得的妻子一样
Like Lot's wife.
天使让罗得携妻女逃离即将毁灭的索玛城并"不可回头" 但罗德的妻子回头望了一眼 立即变成了盐柱
怎么了 我牙上有菜吗
What's wrong? Do I have food in my teeth?
你是哪位
Who are you?
我是利兰·汤森 很高兴认识你
Leland Townsend. Nice to meet you.
你好臭
You smell.
这可不怎么礼貌
Well, that is... impolite.
万福玛利亚 满被圣宠者 主与你同在
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
你在妇女中受赞颂
Blessed art thou among women...
圣母玛利亚 请为我们祈祷
Mother of God, pray for us.
抱歉
Sorry.
还没什么人♥质♥疑过我的卫生状况
I'm not used to having my hygiene questioned.
修女
Sister.
大卫 原来你在这里啊
Ah, David, there you are.
咱们开始吧
Let's get started.
- 这里我能处理 - 我觉得我应该留下
- I can take care of this. - I think I should stay.
不 这是一次告解啊 你不知道吗 修女
No, this is a confession, Sister, don't you know?
修女在这没什么用 一边儿祷告去吧
Nuns are irrelevant here. Go off and pray.
走啊
Go.
走啊 飞回家去
Go. Fly away home.
我没事的
I'm fine.
现在剩我们了 两个基♥督♥的学徒
Well, here we are, two students of Christ.
这会很好玩的 你不觉得吗
This is gonna be fun, don't you think?
难道不是告解者和神父
Don't the confessor and the priest sit
并排坐在亭子间里吗
side by side in the booth?
我们没有可以亭子间可以遮挡
We don't have the booth for cover.
还是看不见对方的好
Better we not see each other.
- 你得先开始 - 哦
- You have to start. - Oh.
原谅我吧 神父 我犯下了罪行
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. Oh...
不管你信不信 我可是有备而来的
Believe it or not, I have come prepared.
"哦 上帝啊 我为冒犯到了您
"Oh, my God, I am heartily sorry
感到衷心地抱歉
for having offended Thee,
我憎恶我所有的罪行
and I detest all my sins
因为我是如此地害怕远离天堂
because I dread the loss of Heaven
惧怕地狱的苦痛"
and fear the pains of Hell."
怎么样呐
How was that?
继续吧
Continue.
我应该按时间顺序来讲吗
Should I go chronologically?
你想怎么做就怎么做
Do whatever you want.
这可是我第一次
Well, it's my first time.
我会全力以赴的 为什么不呢
I think I'll go whole hog. Why not?
让我想想 我关于罪行的最初记忆
Let's see, my earliest memories of sin.
在我五岁的时候
When I was five,
我偷走了一个同学的午餐
I stole a classmate's lunch.
他嚎啕大哭 我无动于衷
He cried. I said nothing.
我九岁的时候 在一个拼写考试上做了弊
When I was nine, I cheated on a spelling quiz.
我十二岁的时候 我第一次打飞机
When I was 12, I masturbated for the first time.
你真的为这些罪行感到抱歉吗
Are you truly sorry for these sins?
等下 我想多讲些关于打飞机的事
Wait, wait. I want to talk about masturbation more.
但我猜这是你们这些神父不能做的事
Oh, but I guess that's something you priests can't do.
对吧
Right?
- 这就是你的罪行了吗 - 还没完呢
- Are these your sins? - Not all.
有一件事可是我心里的大石头
There is one that weighs upon my heart the most.
这是我诚心希望上帝能够原谅我的一件事
This is the one I really hope God can forgive me for.
"几年前我遇到了一个女人 她美绝了
"I met a woman a few years ago. She was gorgeous.
身材特别好 我一下子就被她迷住了
Had a real body on her, and I was instantly smitten.
但是她那时已经有对象了
But she was already seeing someone else.
她对象是个黑人
Someone who was of the Black persuasion.
所以我只能远远地迷恋着她
So I admired her from afar.
我想这是贪婪和嫉妒 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥啊
I think that's lust and envy. Ha, a twofer.
我终于找到了潜入她生活的
Then I found a way to insinuate myself
一种方式
into her life.
我觉得她从来没有意识到
I don't think she ever realized this,
但我知道她在哪工作
but I knew where she worked,
我会每天都站在街对面
and I would stand across the street every day
偷偷♥窥♥伺着她
to get a glimpse of her.
甚至我现在都时常想到她
I still think of her often.
有次我上网查了她名字的寓意
I once looked up the meaning of her name.
茱莉娅
Julia.
剧集 | 邪恶 | 导航列表